Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ (1006 Views)

A Look At Venezuela And Why Our Government Deserves Commendation. / Questions Buhari Deserves To Answer Nigerians / Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2015
BIAFRA LEGITIMATELY DESERVES TO GO. BUT.......

While resting my head and normally was actually supposed to be thinking about what the new day promises to bring, my thought quickly switched to our beautiful ibo brothers who have been clamouring for the biafran Republic and all I could say is if biafra wants to go nigeria should please grant her its wish but biafra must never go with any of Nigeria’s territory that don't share the same ideology as them. Simple

My first point is people clamourimg for Independence must be one people with the same traditional, ethnic and cultural homo-reasoning, put into consideration the catalonia in spain, the scottish in Britain, kosovo from serbia, the basque country from spain, and other region I mightt not have mentioned, my point is that this region share same idea, they are one people, they have the same ideology and aren't clamouring for independence putting other smaller regions in their folds due to resources or personal interest.

It is of the opinion that our ibo brothers are very selfish and are only driven by the resources the south south has got, I say this at this point in time that never and never is delta state, river state e.t.c an ibo state regardless of the ibo who are in it but dont even see themselves as ibo and even this our same ibo brothers call them delta ibo and not real ibo and yet due to the economic influence you tend to gain from them, they accidentally become your brother over the night, if such is to be considered do u ibo's know that yoruba's are also major part of kwara and kogi state and other territories but never has the yoruba's clamour or regard them as one of there states or people because it just common sense that this people are not yours due to some things or events of the past and with no greed attach they accept what is and what is not.

So with all said and done I would advise my ibo brothers and whosoever is championing the biafran plight that you can decide to champion and sustain your campaign with the biafran state comprised of abia, anambra, imo, enugu, ebonyi and I bet u if nigeria refuses to grant you independence then I suspect stupidity in its part but launching your campiagn with people that don't share your ideology and perspective, and who ends up living in your shadows in your dreamland biafra is never going to happen.

On this note I say biafra deserves the chance to go only if they ever concur to the absolute condition of not taking what belongs to our dear nigeria only then would there wishes and yearning be heard..... Peace.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian States can never or should never determine the territories of biafra...
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by Codedb2: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2015
emancipation1:
BIAFRA LEGITIMATELY DESERVES TO GO. BUT.......

While resting my head and normally was actually supposed to be thinking about what the new day promises to bring, my thought quickly switched to our beautiful ibo brothers who have been clamouring for the biafran Republic and all I could say is if biafra wants to go nigeria should please grant her its wish but biafra must never go with any of Nigeria’s territory that don't share the same ideology as them. Simple

My first point is people clamourimg for Independence must be one people with the same traditional, ethnic and cultural homo-reasoning, put into consideration the catalonia in spain, the scottish in Britain, kosovo from serbia, the basque country from spain, and other region I mightt not have mentioned, my point is that this region share same idea, they are one people, they have the same ideology and aren't clamouring for independence putting other smaller regions in their folds due to resources or personal interest.

It is of the opinion that our ibo brothers are very selfish and are only driven by the resources the south south has got, I say this at this point in time that never and never is delta state, river state e.t.c an ibo state regardless of the ibo who are in it but dont even see themselves as ibo and even this our same ibo brothers call them delta ibo and not real ibo and yet due to the economic influence you tend to gain from them, they accidentally become your brother over the night, if such is to be considered do u ibo's know that yoruba's are also major part of kwara and kogi state and other territories but never has the yoruba's clamour or regard them as one of there states or people because it just common sense that this people are not yours due to some things or events of the past and with no greed attach they accept what is and what is not.

So with all said and done I would advise my ibo brothers and whosoever is championing the biafran plight that you can decide to champion and sustain your campaign with the biafran state comprised of abia, anambra, imo, enugu, ebonyi and I bet u if nigeria refuses to grant you independence then I suspect stupidity in its part but launching your campiagn with people that don't share your ideology and perspective, and who ends up living in your shadows in your dreamland biafra is never going to happen.

On this note I say biafra deserves the chance to go only if they ever concur to the absolute condition of not taking what belongs to our dear nigeria only then would there wishes and yearning be heard..... Peace.
God bless Nigeria.
Oga ooh
Biafra isn't for igbos alone
Igbo is a tribe in biafra
And there's other tribes
There will be referendum they choose where to belong don't speak for them
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Cant u see the handwriting on the wall....majority of this tribes dont support your stance, but u keep launching your campaign with them as part of your teritories which is myopic and weakening ur plight and niche....and dont forget u have enough tribe in the ibo enthnicity already, so thats cool I dont think u need more.
Codedb2:

Oga ooh
Biafra isn't for igbos alone
Igbo is a tribe in biafra
And there's other tribes
There will be referendum they choose where to belong don't speak for them

1 Like

Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by Codedb2: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
emancipation1:
Cant u see the handwriting on the wall....majority of this tribes dont support your stance, but u keep launching your campaign with them as part of your teritories which is myopic and weakening ur plight and niche....and dont forget u have enough tribe in the ibo enthnicity already, so thats cool I dont think u need more.

Dude pls don't quote me again
Is it cos some yoruba came tto cclaim Niger delta you concluded that majority doesn't want
Do you know what is referendum?
Do you that there will be campaigns before the referendum?
What do yyou that the Nigeria government will say to convince the Niger deltan to sstay with them. As a yoruba boy just watch and see.
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2015
U know what? I stand to quote u if u keep saying this and not accept the fact that all u doing with your campaign amd aligning with territories thats not yours is greed and mere selfishness.......and until u do, thats when u will see the big reality. ?...and if I may quote your words that there be a campiagn before referendum, I would point u to 2 case study....in the uk why didnt the scottish lauch there campaign with the welsh and in spain currently why didnt catalonia lauch there campaign with the basque even tho we all know the welsh amd basque also wanna leave respectively.....so u get the point and we have to keep helping you that you launch your campaign with people you share the same ideology....just try and learn simple.
Codedb2:

Dude pls don't quote me again
Is it cos some yoruba came tto cclaim Niger delta you concluded that majority doesn't want
Do you know what is referendum?
Do you that there will be campaigns before the referendum?
What do yyou that the Nigeria government will say to convince the Niger deltan to sstay with them. As a yoruba boy just watch and see.
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by Codedb2: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
emancipation1:
U know what? I stand to quote u if u keep saying this and not accept the fact that all u doing with your campaign amd aligning with territories thats not yours is greed and mere selfishness.......and until u do, thats when u will see the big reality. ?...and if I may quote your words that there be a campiagn before referendum, I would point u to 2 case study....in the uk why didnt the scottish lauch there campaign with the welsh and in spain currently why didnt catalonia lauch there campaign with the basque even tho we all know the welsh amd basque also wanna leave respectively.....so u get the point and we have to keep helping you that you launch your campaign with people you share the same ideology....just try and learn simple.

Igbo is one of the tribes in biafra
I don't know if you have travelled outside ur West
If you have ddone and u have visited so call south south
U will know that obiakpor , ,Ndoni, ,Egbema , they just igbos
You people should support the biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by bokohalal(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
My advice to the agitators for Biafra is that before a referendum for independence from Nigeria,they should concentrate on the core Igbo states in order to achieve their aim. Including areas that might dispute their Igboness will defeat the cause. There could be realignment after.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by carnegiefan: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
emancipation1:
[s]BIAFRA LEGITIMATELY DESERVES TO GO. BUT.......

God bless Nigeria.[/s]

TOTAL TRASH from a frightened ya.-ri-ba

1 Like

Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow so u feel the pain....lol
carnegiefan:

TOTAL TRASH from a frightened ya.-ri-ba
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
This guy is just acting like a learner, so because one small people in a state speak your lanaguage means thats your land.....I made a point I said so given the fact that teritories in Switzerland speaks french and are like the french and also some other territory speaks italian so the french and italian should launch a campaign that thatart of switzerland belongs to them because the people there speak and are cultured like them.......when are u people just going to learn....well maybe in the hard way. Peace
Codedb2:

Igbo is one of the tribes in biafra
I don't know if you have travelled outside ur West
If you have ddone and u have visited so call south south
U will know that obiakpor , ,Ndoni, ,Egbema , they just igbos
You people should support the biafrans
Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ever since the issue of Nnamdi Kanu's arrest and the renewed call for Biafra and the rise in Biafra agitations, OP and lot of folks have found it very convenient to badmouth and ridicule not only Nnamdi who is only a vehicle for the Biafran ideology but lampoon the ideology itself... suddenly even children born in the nineties without any sense of history are now experts on Biafra, Igbo and Igboid groups issues.

Biafrans are industrious and without oil(which we have in abundance) we will thrive... Isreal and Japan are countries without any known mineral resources but are pacesetters globally.

For your information Op ,We know ourselves , we the true Biafrans in Nigeria are proud of our identity and need no coercion or manipulation in identifying and fighting for the ideology. A thousand of your likes cannot erase or downplay this stand. Millions of dissenting voices from other regions will also fail..

Nigerians are quick to lambast the call for Biafra self determination but no one is ready to address the issues that fuel this agitations. No one is asking the critical questions as to why Igbos want out of this unholy matrimony orchestrated by Lugard and co. All we see even till now is the daily ridicule and marginalization of the Igbo nation. Nigerians have placed Biafrans as second hand citizens since 1970 with no remorse, no fear , no consideration to our numbers and contributions. The generations of Igbos Post 1970 are still being made to suffer for events which they do not know about, and our neighbors never fail to remind their children of the zeal and passion to continually subjugate the citizens of Biafra even if revisionism is employed while telling this tales..

Nnamdi Kanu maybe arrested but the ideology cannot be suffocated, a thousand Nnamdi shall arise and even though it may take years to actualize this ideology, Biafra will one day Shine forth.....

On Biafra we stand...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ by emancipation1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow what a funny tale.....but you just said you know yourselves....so why prolonging your agaitations with people that dont share your ideology....my point is im just tryimg to fast track the way to biafra instead of the long route you have decided to follow..... peace
thekingsmen:
Ever since the issue of Nnamdi Kanu's arrest and the renewed call for Biafra and the rise in Biafra agitations, OP and lot of folks have found it very convenient to badmouth and ridicule not only Nnamdi who is only a vehicle for the Biafran ideology but lampoon the ideology itself... suddenly even children born in the nineties without any sense of history are now experts on Biafra, Igbo and Igboid groups issues.

Biafrans are industrious and without oil(which we have in abundance) we will thrive... Isreal and Japan are countries without any known mineral resources but are pacesetters globally.

For your information Op ,We know ourselves , we the true Biafrans in Nigeria are proud of our identity and need no coercion or manipulation in identifying and fighting for the ideology. A thousand of your likes cannot erase or downplay this stand. Millions of dissenting voices from other regions will also fail..

Nigerians are quick to lambast the call for Biafra self determination but no one is ready to address the issues that fuel this agitations. No one is asking the critical questions as to why Igbos want out of this unholy matrimony orchestrated by Lugard and co. All we see even till now is the daily ridicule and marginalization of the Igbo nation. Nigerians have placed Biafrans as second hand citizens since 1970 with no remorse, no fear , no consideration to our numbers and contributions. The generations of Igbos Post 1970 are still being made to suffer for events which they do not know about, and our neighbors never fail to remind their children of the zeal and passion to continually subjugate the citizens of Biafra even if revisionism is employed while telling this tales..

Nnamdi Kanu maybe arrested but the ideology cannot be suffocated, a thousand Nnamdi shall arise and even though it may take years to actualize this ideology, Biafra will one day Shine forth.....

On Biafra we stand...

(1) (Reply)

The Possible Effects Of $5B MTN Fine On The Economy / Akwa Ibom: Why Umana May Lose Re-run To PDP / Today Marks Ken-saro Wiwa 20th Execution Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.