Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) (19713 Views)

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) / Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income / Fire Razed Down Apartment In Makurdi In Benue State, Loses Million (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by kwencypresh(f): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmm
Hv bein dia bfor I knw how it feels

The Lord is ur strength
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Nkemimoh(f): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Really property worth millions of naira destroyed in persons house shocked

What could a property worth millions be doing in persons house

Anyway thank God no live was lost.

The burning houses r properties. Not only what is kept inside the house. May the owners have the heart to bear these losses

1 Like

Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by xamiel4(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
nikkiking:
Really property worth millions of naira destroyed in persons house shocked

What could a property worth millions be doing in persons house

Anyway thank God no live was lost.
I think you are so mean. we got a report that houses were set ablaze and you're comment bullshit. or do you think everyone is the same level with you?that they can't afford properties worth millions.
TAKE NOTE
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by DEDEAL77(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
God have mercy the one that started ystd at kessinsheen area of ejigbo is steal on those in authority shd act.
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by msbbash(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na who b the oloribu ruku op wey put this false news online, no house was razed by fire in Ayetoro Aguda surulere,.
I live in ayetoro Aguda surulere.
anybody in charge should pls sensor the news people dey put online.
Na ur papa house go catch faya. them go report serious disaster for ur area.
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by msbbash(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
na lie,nothing happen for my area oooo.,
the whole area was full of fun and faaji yestdy nite , we watch capital one cup till mid nite yesterday.
where dd u get that ur false news from? thunder faya u....and ur fone wey u dey use spread bad nesw
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by funmiketoyole(f): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
it isnt a rumour@all..i saw it cos its in ma neighbourhood..its aiyeleto close to barracks busstop, yaba. u can imagine when theres a fire outbreak and d fire service is just around the corner but theres no water in the neighbourhood. water cooperation has not given us water for the past one week all in d name dat they are making gutters and to make matters worse, there was no electricity to pump water.. its so saddenin dat we r living in a country where ure all on ur own(OYO). i sympathize wit all who r victims...
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by samoks(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
msbbash:
the whole area was full of fun and faaji yestdy nite , we watch capital one cup till mid nite yesterday.
where dd u get that ur false news from? thunder faya u....and ur fone wey u dey use spread bad nesw
msbbash:
Na who b the oloribu ruku op wey put this false news online, no house was razed by fire in Ayetoro Aguda surulere,.

You better SHUT your mouth. I was there last night, because my childhood friend's house was among the houses razed. The incident happened in Aiyeleto Street,Behind Stadium Hotel,Barracks Bus Stop,before Ojuelegba(when you are coming from National Stadium, on Western Avenue) Surulere.

This is why Nairaland should start psychometric test before anyone is allowed to register.
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by msbbash(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
samoks:

You better SHUT your mouth. I was there last night, because my childhood friend's house was among the houses razed. The incident happened in Aiyeleto Street,Behind Stadium Hotel,Barracks Bus Stop,before Ojuelegba(when you are coming from National Stadium, on Western Avenue) Surulere.

This is why Nairaland should start psychometric test before anyone is allowed to register.
if u want do psycometric test yaba Is nt far from u.
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by mikedimeji(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
msbbash:
Full of fun and faaji, I no fit laugh. U are saying it as if u are the baale of that place of which I heard of it as it was happening yesterday courtesy an eye witness. It's neither a rumor nor a lie.
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by masseratti: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
msbbash:
am following you,i grew up on that Street, btw why are you still abusive? It didn't happen on ayetoro Street but behind stadium hotel.
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dis is terrible

May God protect our lives and property, including our loved ones in dis MBER month
Re: 4 Houses Razed By Fire In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
It's very unusual for fires to break out in one home, and then to spread to another three. Either, the people inside the houses were out for hours while their houses were burning, assuming the houses are secluded, and they have no other neighbours, which I doubt. Or the houses were built in a dangerous way, with highly flammable materials, and they didn't have fire alarms, meaning the fire spread very quickly, which I believe sounds more plausible. Maybe I'm wrong, perhaps the fire services were just slow? I don't know. But, it's a shame, regardless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parapet Roofing Questions $ Answers / Flooding At Trademoore Estate Abuja(pictures) / NIStructE: Ikoyi Building Initially Designed For 6 Floors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.