Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good (4803 Views)

“I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer / The Yoruba And Other Canaanite/hebrew Israelites Of Nigeria / My Ancestors Failed Us Kushiet People | Bantus Control Most Of Africa | Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Black People of Sub Saharan Africa-Bantus. you are the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible. read Song of Solomon 1:5-6, and Job 30:30 in the Bible. God told our ancestors not to intermarry with Foreigners. this Foreigners are Caucasian Race(White Europeans, Latinos, Arabs, Hispanics) and Mongoloid Race(Chinese, Japanese , e.t.c). because this foreigners have Neanderthal DNA in their Blood and they are children/ descendants of Satan and Fallen Angels(demons). do not marry them. it is forbidden.
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Abraham married Sarah, a near relative. Isaac was forbidden to marry into the Canaanites (Genesis 24) and a wife was selected for him from his kindred, Rebekah. Jacob was warned to take a wife from his own kindred (Genesis 28:1-2). The Israelite tribes descended from Jacob were expressly told not to marry outside of their race, their own kind of people . (Deuteronomy 7:3-6) Even within their own tribes when inheritance was at stake they had to marry a fellow tribe member (Numbers 36:6).
The Israelites were told that they were a special people and to stay separate from all the other people (Exodus 33:16; Leviticus 20:24-26; Numbers 23:9; Deuteronomy 32:8; 1 Kings 8:51-53; Acts 17:26). They were a people holy to the Lord their God, chosen to be His own possession (Deuteronomy 7:6; 14:2, 32:8, 9).
Not only were they to stay separate but they were supposed to have wiped out all the inhabitants of the land of Canaan before entering. This geographical separation from all other people would have naturally meant racial separation as well. The fact that the Israelites did not obey the command of God and destroy the people of Canaan was to become their downfall, both spiritually but racially as well.
Three: Israelites Specifically Told Not to Marry the Foreigners in Their Midst
We mentioned this in item number three but it should be emphasized. The children of Israel were to exterminate all the tribes in the land of Canaan before taking possession of their new territory. God specifically lists all these foreigners . They were the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites . (Deuteronomy 7:1). God even says that these seven nations are greater and mightier than the Israelites! Deuteronomy 23:3 then added
Ammonites and Moabites to the list of prohibited races.
No Ammonite or Moabite shall enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none belonging to them shall enter the assembly of the Lord for ever
The command wasn't, when you convert these heathen, then you can marry them and bring them into your midst. No! They could never, not ever, bring these foreigners into their midst!
If there had been Chinese in the surrounding area, you would see Chinese on the list. If there had been Nubians in the surrounding area, you would see Nubians on the list.
The Israelites were not to marry with those who were not their kind
Notice that God says these nations were greater and mightier than the Israelites. Israel had about two million people (600,000 fighting men plus the women, children and elderly), that means that there were a lot of heathen for the Israelites to destroy. On the flip side, that means that there were a lot of heathen to tempt the Israelites.
In verse three of Deuteronomy 7, God specifically tells the Israelites not to make marriages with these heathens. Now, there are those, people whose world view is not God's world view, who will tell you that the only reason why God told the Israelites not to marry the heathens is because they "would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods."
(Verse 4) These same people with their own world view will tell you that as long as the Israelites converted these heathens, then it was okay to marry them.
Can you find that in the Word of God? We can't. Furthermore, then why was it sin in Nehemiah to have married these very same people ? Nehemiah expanded and applied the prohibition to preclude all forbidden foreigners (Nehemiah 13:1-30).
The Prophet Hosea rebuked the House of Israel for going against the command of God and bearing strange children:
They have dealt treacherously against God: for they have begotten strange children. (Hosea 5:7)
The word "strange" is from the Hebrew word "zuwr" and means a prim. root; to turn aside (espec. for lodging); hence, to be a foreign, strange, profane; spec. (act. part.) to commit adultery;--(come from) another (man, place), fanner, go away, (e-) strange (-r, thing, woman).
Can God be any clearer? God never intended His people, created in His image, to mix. God calls this treachery against Him
God is our creator
We owe Him our obedience
Isaiah 5:20 says that people will call evil good and good evil. Don't reject God's word and accept what society calls good.
Four: Esau a Fornicator
In Hebrews 12:16 God calls Esau a fornicator. Was Esau guilty of sex outside of marriage?
No! Esau had married wives that were not of his race (Genesis 26:34) and violated the law of kind after his kind.
Rebekah said to Isaac, "I am weary of my life because of the Hittite women (daughters of Heth). If Jacob marries one of the Hittite women such as these, one of the women of the land, what good will my life be to me?" (Genesis 27:46)
That's why Esau was a fornicator. His wives were legal in the eyes of man, but not in the eyes of God.
Five: Ezra and Nehemiah
It's rare that you'll find a pastor or religious leader who will show you these two books when talking about interracial marriage. Why? Because the injunction on racial mixing is just too clear and forceful.
When Israel returned from the seventy-year Babylonian captivity, the officials discovered that
"The people of Israel and the priests and the Levites have not separated themselves from the peoples of the lands with their abominations." They go on to list the peoples that had been racially mixed with the Israelites. Ezra says that
"They have taken some of their daughters to be wives for themselves and for their sons; so that the holy race has mixed itself with the peoples of the lands. And in this faithlessness (TRESPASS or SIN) the hand of the officials and chief men has been foremost." Ezra 9:1-2
Wow! Ezra calls God's people the holy race or seed . He says that the officials and chief men are the biggest problem in the mixing of this holy seed with the people of the land. The priests and Levites, the religious leaders who should have known better and taught the Israelites to obey the Law of God, were leading the way to apostasy!
Ezra was "ashamed" to pray about this to God! He was so devastated that he rent his garments, pulled out his hair and beard, and sat appalled. Read about it in Ezra 9 and 10. This wasn't a small act that was easily solved. Ezra admits that these people had broken God's commandment of Kind after His Kind and in doing so had sinned.
What was the remedy for this? After all, these people were their wives, their children. They lived with them, worshiped with them.
What did they do?
We have broken faith with our God and have married foreign women from the peoples of the land, but even now there is hope for Israel in spite of this. Therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all these wives and their children...and let it be done according to the law
That's right. They knew they broke faith with God by marrying outside their race. So they sent the women and children away. The husbands, for the most part went with them.
Harsh? From today's perspective, probably so. From God's perspective? Absolutely not.
When they were making a list of the people who had returned, they had to appear before the leaders and prove their pure lineage. That's right. A genealogy was kept . And some of the priests "could not prove their fathers' houses or their descent, whether they belonged in Israel." (Ezra 2:59) Kinda makes you just a little uncomfortable, doesn't it. What's the big deal? Just let them be part of Israel if they want. But man's ways are not God's ways. Race is important to God and it should be to us.
These sought their registration among those enrolled in the genealogies, but they were not found there, and so they were excluded from the priesthood as unclean. (verse 62)
Were these Priests excluded because they didn't believe in God or the faith of the Israelites?
No!
They were excluded because they could not verify their racial pedigree
Obviously, the priests were fully assimilated into the faith of the returning captives. This just proves our point that the "theologians" are wrong. Race trumps faith
God will not be mocked. You either follow His law of kind after his kind or you're excluded.
There is no middle ground with God
Nehemiah (Nehemiah 9, 10 and 13)also dealt with the problem of the returning Israelite captives from Babylon being interracially mixed. After being assembled with fasting and in sackcloth "The Israelites separated themselves from all foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their fathers."
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) (Share )
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by rusher14: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
If it can't be called madness perhaps it should be called racism.

4 Likes

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
rusher14:
If it can't be called madness perhaps it should be called racism.
listen to me, we are the Bantus of Africa are the real Hebrew Israelites. God warned us not to race mixing because we are Special people and those other races are descendants of Fallen Angels (Demons). the Caucasian and Mongoloid Races have Destroyed us Physical, Mentally, Emotional, and Psychological. Re-Read my past posts again and pick a Bible for More Understanding.
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by rusher14: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
777philosopher:
listen to me, we are the Bantus of Africa are the real Hebrew Israelites. God warned us not to race mixing because we are Special people and those other races are descendants of Fallen Angels (Demons). the Caucasian and Mongoloid Races have Destroyed us Physical, Mentally, Emotional, and Psychological. Re-Read my past posts again and pick a Bible for More Understanding.

Please find some treatment for this malaise.

4 Likes

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
O, dear Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
rusher14:

Please find some treatment for this malaise.
please read this verses in the Bible .they prove that Black of Africa-Bantus are the Real Hebrew Israelites . Song of Songs 1:5-6, Job 30:30, Jeremiah 8:21 & 14:2, Lamentations 4:8 & 5:10, Isaiah 29:22
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
King James Version

King Solomon of Israel describes himself to be a Black Man(Bantu)
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Runninghare(m): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Amusing

2 Likes

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Runninghare:
Amusing
yes, bro. Bantus of Africa are the Hebrew Israelites in the Bible. this is the Map of how our ancestors traveled to Africa.

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by London2011(f): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
777philosopher:
yes, bro. Bantus of Africa are the Hebrew Israelites in the Bible. this is the Map of how our ancestors traveled to Africa.

WOW thank you brother!!! It's great to see a fellow Nigerian who knows the truth! I have recently come into the truth (December 2014 I was awaken).

It's mind blowing how the world has been deceived into thinking those who occupy Israel today are the Hebrew Israelite's in the bible. This is the biggest case of IDENTITY THEFT of mankind.

The scriptures describe US to a T! The book of Deuteronomy says the Israelites will be taken into slavery on ships-- think about it! When EVER were those white 'jews' taken into slavery on ships?

The Bible is a complete account of OUR past, present and future.

WAKE UP !!!!!
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by anonymous6(f): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oh jeez, not this nutty nonsense again

2 Likes

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 31, 2015
London2011:

WOW thank you brother!!! It's great to see a fellow Nigerian who knows the truth! I have recently come into the truth (December 2014 I was awaken).

It's mind blowing how the world has been deceived into thinking those who occupy Israel today are the Hebrew Israelite's in the bible. This is the biggest case of IDENTITY THEFT of mankind.

The scriptures describe US to a T! The book of Deuteronomy says the Israelites will be taken into slavery on ships-- think about it! When EVER were those white 'jews' taken into slavery on ships?

The Bible is a complete account of OUR past, present and future.

WAKE UP !!!!!
it is nice meeting you, i am also happy that a Nigerian Lady like you knowns the truth. those white Jews are thieves and criminals. the Caucasian race are demonic in nature. they are descendants of Satan. remember in the Book of Genesis, Fallen Angela slept with the daughters of men. they gave birth to Giants. those giants are Caucasian Giants that formed the Caucasian race and Mongoloid race. the land of Israel belongs to us- The Bantus. all Ancient Civilisations were formed by Our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by London2011(f): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2015
anonymous6:
Oh jeez, not this nutty nonsense again

1 Like

Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Wulfruna(f): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin

I understand. After centuries of physical and mental oppression by another race, any race will spin fantastic tales to make them feel good about themselves. It is allowed. Cheers, people. cheesy
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by London2011(f): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wulfruna:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin

I understand. After centuries of physical and mental oppression by another race, any race will spin fantastic tales to make them feel good about themselves. It is allowed. Cheers, people. cheesy

READ, WATCH & RESEARCH --stupid!

If you can't do none the above.. you can't even question and ask further questions and come at me with your dumb remarks.
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by alanmwene: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
777philosopher:
Black People of Sub Saharan Africa-Bantus. you are the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible. read Song of Solomon 1:5-6, and Job 30:30 in the Bible. God told our ancestors not to intermarry with Foreigners. this Foreigners are Caucasian Race(White Europeans, Latinos, Arabs, Hispanics) and Mongoloid Race(Chinese, Japanese , e.t.c). because this foreigners have Neanderthal DNA in their Blood and they are children/ descendants of Satan and Fallen Angels(demons). do not marry them. it is forbidden.
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report
All sub-saharian Africans aren't bantus and bantus have nothing to do with jews or Hebrews!Bantus are 100%africans!Find another tune!
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
you are spiritually blind. Bantus are the real Semitic people. they are blood descendants of Abraham and Shem. forget those lies of Caucasian pink devils called Jews. they are imposters and identity thieves. The children of Israel spent forty(40) years in the desert. can Caucasian fake white Jews stand under the Hot Sun for 1 Hour? No, they can't. they will have skin cancer and die . it is only Bantu people can withstand the heat of a hot desert due to Melanin in their Skin
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by theDEVILisHERE: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
777philosopher:
you are spiritually blind. Bantus are the real Semitic people. they are blood descendants of Abraham and Shem. forget those lies of Caucasian pink devils called Jews. they are imposters and identity thieves. The children of Israel spent forty(40) years in the desert. can Caucasian fake white Jews stand under the Hot Sun for 1 Hour? No, they can't. they will have skin cancer and die . it is only Bantu people can withstand the heat of a hot desert due to Melanin in their Skin

All these narratives about the bantu people, the jews, the bible and all what not
Is all confusing

Truth is
There has been and there still is a concerted effort to hide the truth about things and rather spread deception

The so called caucasian and Arab orligarcy are at the forefront of this grand deception

On thing is certain
The Truth cannot be hidden forever
Re: Black People(bantus)-hebrew Israelites,inter-racial Marriage Is Not Good by Unsureofmyself: 4:11am On Aug 20, 2017
So my concern is this. I am white . I am with a black woman. And I Have a daughter. There are things that have happened in my life that do not just happen. We were both virgins unto eachother. Before my daughters 1st birthday we decided not to celebrate it. Or any other persons ever when my wife discovered its pagan root. I at first was unsure but very shortly after seen the fact and accepted it as truth. My white family rejected it and gave me quite a bit of greif . But i stood strong in my belief. Because i beleive the most high has a plan for me. My whole life has been me seeking the truth. Learning our world is a flat enclosed creation. And that the white people force their image on to us. They promote sin such as homosexuality and gender identities. I am aware of so many truths now thanks to being able to see. My wife has seemed worried because she has been looking into interacial marriage on pages like this. So naturally I look into it as well. Ill tell you . I love her with all my heart. And i thank the most high for her daily. I see these things and it scares me. I have been a good person all my life. And pray every day to follow a righteous path. I jave repented from my sin of lust and of greed. I have no one i have unforgiven for those who have wronged me. Do you truly say that just because I am white. I have no everlasting future with my wife? Or my daughter . I want nothing more than to serve yah. And i know he jas put me where i am. But for what? Can you help me understand if i have a purpose. Or a chance for that matter

(1) (Reply)

The Similarity Between Serial Killers And Pornstars Is Close / Are Africans Wicked, Ignorant And Vindictive? / Colonial Era Pictures Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.