Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) (1296 Views)

Shocking Moment Sea Lion Grabbed Girl Butt. And Dragged Her Into Water. PICS / Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) / Is These Butt Real?? See Photos Of A Girl’s Butt That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Have you ever been so mesmerized by a booty that you simply couldn't do anything else?

Well, it happened in the middle of this man's performance. As you can see, all he could do was gawk with his hands on his head. He was completely frozen. Watch the video [/b]to see what caught his eye HAHAHA

[b]WATCH VIDEO
: http://africa-video.tumblr.com/post/132076757608/african-university-student-leaves-man-thirsty

Re: VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) by Pray(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ayayaya................................
Re: VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) by GYALgyal3: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
I think my butt is better grin
Re: VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) by naijaninja88: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
I can understand. It looks so soft... and it moves around like fluid... mmmmm
Re: VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) by GYALgyal3: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2015
naijaninja88:
I can understand. It looks so soft... and it moves around like fluid... mmmmm

You are just as thirsty as boy in the pic
Re: VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) by naijaninja88: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2015
GYALgyal3:

You are just as thirsty as boy in the pic

Maybe grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG! You Won’t Imagine What This Dog Did To This Woman / (Gay Cry!!!) What Should I Do? A Guy Is Stalking My Younger Brother On Facebook / My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.