Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,382,193 members, 5,314,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 December 2019 at 09:00 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation?? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation?? (45590 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Maljp: 7:46am On Feb 14
I would go to my wedding as if I had committed to a lady then it is the most important commitment of my life. I am sure I will get more contracts in the future but my lady is not gonna be come again and again. So, I do not have much interest in money. It does not matter!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by xoxocandy(f): 8:40am On Feb 14
Maljp:
I would go to my wedding as if I had committed to a lady then it is the most important commitment of my life. I am sure I will get more contracts in the future but my lady is not gonna be come again and again. So, I do not have much interest in money. It does not matter!
you sure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.