Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde (8508 Views)

FG Denies Secretly Sharing $4Billion Paris, London Club Money / Presidency Denies Ordering The Probe Of Emir Sanusi And Prof. Soludo / EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
sammyj:
The press should thread tread softly with the way the quickly publish unconfirmed report or news !!!
Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by mumihaja(f): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by biafranqueen: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

Correct quotable quote.
Hope sey you nor go mind make I dey borrow the thing use every now & then. wink

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Check above thread for 15 pages of SAMPLES only of what Jonathan achieved in five years despite Boko Haram terrorists' challenge.
I remember this thread my Dear we tried our best to warn them. Everything you said has come to pass the worst thing iss that it all happened under a year. They definetly are adding fuel to the fire in the breaking of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by banio: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Fighting corruption is very easy. We make it look so difficult because we are inherently adamant to the truth. Why wud a senator be paid over #10 million per month, when our minimum wage is #18K. Then U expect the man receiving #18K to be happy and be corruption free. Definitely if the man receiving #18K gets any opportunity, he will embezzle. So the govt shud make minimum wage to be #100K and long time loan facilities shud be available. Senators shud not be paid above #1million per month. With this as a start, tell me why 9jans will not fall in-line
Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by nusta(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
APC led federal government is gradually becoming synonymous with denial.
Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by ChelseaDr(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

Correct quotable quote.
Hope sey you nor go mind make I dey borrow the thing use every now & then. wink

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Check above thread for 15 pages of SAMPLES only of what Jonathan achieved in five years despite Boko Haram terrorists' challenge.

Jay bless you!!

1 Like

Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by greggng: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
SmithEnemona:
I hate this government. They will say something and come out tomorrow to deny. Rubbish

Hate gej for bringing this type of journalism to our polity. Pmb is not responsible for this. It is the aftermath of the hate caimpaign against pmb. Many gulliible nigerians now believe anything to be news. The funny things is that they blame the govt when wat the believe to be news ends up been fake. Moral lesson check ur source before u can place reliance on any news to be on a safe side, always wait for 24hours to see if the so called news does change.
Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by sammyj: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok. Thanks !!! cheesy[quote author=kosplateau post=39447796][/quote]
Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by Mykoj(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why FG dey deny again?? Believe apc anti-corruption war @ ur own peril

Quote me anywhere
Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by karryamber: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde by Arabs999: 12:23am On Oct 29, 2015
benedictnsi:
Hmmmm I just d observe......

How can our so called war with corruption end when the people incharge of our EFCC Are obviously corrupt. To me, it's just like building a castle on the air.......

Our EFCC, now use the name or our government to open office on some people's head.

CORRUPTION FIGHTING CORRUPTION

...When shadow is chasing shadow, what do u expect

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba / Court Orders CBN To Unfreeze #endsars Promoters’ Accounts / CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.