Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) (24450 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) / Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by naijafella(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
By mere looking at the two rulers; you'll understand why their countries are backward. Dirty old men

Church Rat
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
By mere looking at the two rulers; you'll understand why their countries are backward. Dirty old men
GBAM
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by speedyGonzales: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yanks101:
Is he not the one sponsoring space missions in the midst of grinding poverty?
Then yes, he is backward.

well, that happened before him, but they are in a space race with china... so yeah! And their space program is the cheapest in the world yet they have built everything on their own and send a satellite to Mars, for half the cost of what NASA used to send their first satellite to Mars by using the earth's gravity. it is cool science by the Indians for that one, you should read it up.... quite interesting I think.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by OigaonOjay(f): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
What shocked
warrior01:
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
TooNoisy:

Your middle name must be MUMU

India is the 9th biggest economy in the world and Nigeria is the biggest in Africa!

Biggest economy yet you're without a job
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by bakjal(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
I strongly believe that ur father can never be as clean as there cleaners

This is d only kind of platform u can sure case ur stupidity and hopelessness
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Sirme411(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

who is diz 1....
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by raywise17(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Old men ruling d world since 1000 B.C
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by millionboi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
elbaraj001:

I dnt blame u..i just blame ur polluted ideology.....if u can have such ugly thought controlling u..then am sorry to say...u got along way to go...
u be mumu
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by babafirst(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- both men are products of CHANGE shocked
Looking at both men you know they will NEVER steal from their people or shortchange them.I can feel their body Language:old school non flamboyant, 'non tempted by froggy-eyed looting ministers', 'say no to curruption ' ,'non-olboy how now' type leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Yanks101: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, that happened before him, but they are in a space race with china... so yeah! And their space program is the cheapest in the world yet they have built everything on their own and send a satellite to Mars, for half the cost of what NASA used to send their first satellite to Mars by using the earth's gravity. it is cool science by the Indians for that one, you should read it up.... quite interesting I think.
It happened before him?
Okay then. He seems smart then.
A space race with china is stupidd. China is far developed, prosperous and far less corrupt. India would never be able to compete with china.
They should reduce their widespread corruption, invest in their crappy infrastructure and reduce poverty.
These were the things China have already done before engaging in a space race with the west. Electricity in india for example is eplileptic compared to china that generates the most electricity in the world.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by millionboi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
kemlily:
my Presido

Sai Baba grin
mumu
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Sirme411(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Acidosis:

Biggest economy yet you're without a job
Wat is diz 1 saying.....she cum submit her CV for u?
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
So Manmohan Singh has cut his overgrown beard and trimmed his bushy eyebrows! Great things re happening.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Laveda(f): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
CR77:
I think Buhari will be crowned MR. TOURISM in 2015.
grin very true, that old man has been touring the world. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Biosahal:

Are you his protocol officer?
I might soon be....better stick wit me cool
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by kemlily(f): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Same to u fool tongue tongue tongue
millionboi:
mumu
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

India's economy is far better than that of Nigeria.

1 Indian Rupee is 35 Dollars and 1 Nigerian Naira is 225 Dollars.

See the difference.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

India is backward?

The world's biggest democracy, a nuclear power that has a viable space program and sends drones to Mars, the next industrial park after china, a manufacturing powerhouse.....is backward?
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
baba no forget to bring the indian jazz that i sent you o,i need to deal with some people here
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by warrior01: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

India's economy is far better than that of Nigeria.

1 Indian Rupee is 35 Dollars and 1 Nigerian Naira is 225 Dollars.

See the difference.
u

Keep on deceiving yourself. India remains the dirtiest place on planet earth with dirt and rotten corpses everywhere. Oya, see developed india

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by warrior01: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
What a developed India. See more

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Olaolufred(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
CR77:
I think Buhari will be crowned MR. TOURISM in 2015.

THEY SAID HE CAN NOT FACE THE RIGOUR OF GOVERNANCE.

NOW HE HAS TRAVELLED TO THE LEVEL OF BEEN TAGGED TOURIST.

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by elbaraj001(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
millionboi:
u be mumu
Funny boy..as u call ur self, u have just exhibited something dat actually proves dat u re a boy....anyway...ride on boy...go ahead with the insult...I fink dat will make u feel better boy....
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by ableguy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
johnmark1234:
By keke Na Pepe
From Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by johnmark1234(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
ableguy:

From Nigeria?
you day ask me you no see am. Abi you day fine something for my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by ooshinibos: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
ha !!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by klax(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Very dull environment. Very boring courtesy. Very old and uninteresting meeting. I guess serious at stake as per these 2 old men body language.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Obiobi8(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nigeria needs to be rebuilt from scratch I tell you..
The internal economy and politics must be restructured and the external influences must be seriously scrutinised and assessed..

If you ask me there should be a serious credible referendum where Nigierians voice out the most fundamental issues in that nation..
And those issues must be addressed and revisited regularly..

Until that happens, 180 million people are literally governed by strangers..

The politicians are supposed to represent the people of a country..

If 70% of the population is below 40, then 70% of the politicians should be below 40..
Instead 100% of politicians is above 50..

If 50% of the population is female then 50% of the politicians should be female..
Instead less than 10% of politicians are female..

If 70% of the population lives on less than 5$ a day than 70% of the politicans should live on less than 5$ a day..
Instead 100% of the politicians are millionaires or even billionaires self..

Anyway, at least somethings are changing with this new administration..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca’s Siblings Attack Ojukwu’s Sons Over Senatorial Ambition / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.