Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) (24451 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) / Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by jegusj(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
More strength baba
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Kreamie(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
LoooooL..Mr Tourism

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by ikombe: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
TooNoisy:

Your middle name must be MUMU
his full name to be precised grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by warrior01: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tonnierichy:

India is backward?!
Don't tell me ur allowed to surf d internet Inside d rehab lipsrsealed

Yes! India is backwardly backward and their surname is poverty. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by elbaraj001(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
By mere looking at the two rulers; you'll understand why their countries are backward. Dirty old men
I dnt blame u..i just blame ur polluted ideology.....if u can have such ugly thought controlling u..then am sorry to say...u got along way to go...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Yanks101: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Backward ass india. The rape capital of the world.
You know africa is hopeless when its leaders are getting summoned by india for a conference.
Nitwits.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
By mere looking at the two rulers; you'll understand why their countries are backward. Dirty old men
Check your facts before u spew thrash, India is not backward...
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by vansfks: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
kemlily:
my Presido

Sai Baba grin
say buhari
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Yanks101: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Seungrandfather:

India is backward. Yes they have made some progress, but still largely backward.
The poverty there is worse compared to Nigeria's, while their stupidd leaders are sponsoring space missions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by speedyGonzales: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

this particular Indian Prime Minister has really worked hard for his country and has a very high approval rating by his country men. do not make silly assumptions based on peoples looks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
CR77:
I think Buhari will be crowned MR. TOURISM in 2015.
u are right man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

Yes! India is backwardly backward and their surname is poverty. Quote me anywhere
You've confirmed my suspicion
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Yanks101: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
speedyGonzales:

this particular Indian Prime Minister has really worked hard for his country and has a very high approval rating by his country men. do not make silly assumptions based on peoples looks.
Is he not the one sponsoring space missions in the midst of grinding poverty?
Then yes, he is backward.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by warrior01: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
TooNoisy:

India is the 9th biggest economy in the world and Nigeria is the biggest in Africa!

Does that make them developed? My dear, travel and see. India ko, Vietnam ni.

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Abeg, my President don dey travel too much o
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by simpleseyi: 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

But they are still cleaner than your filthy worthless father.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Yanks101: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
It is in india i see where the ganjes rivers which is used for cooking and drinking by millions is beside a public defecation site, and close to where dead bodies are cremated.
Dirtiest country in the world, and their leader is sponsoring mars exploratory missions.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by ifyemex(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Buhari be like: abeg give me small charm,dis my pple naija dey storbon wela.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by warrior01: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

But they are still cleaner than your filthy worthless father.

Omo, see painment.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Biosahal: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Am not aware of the purpose of this trip....can someone brief me?!
Are you his protocol officer?
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by ajyscounited(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
we hv bin wetin 4 dia usual photo sessions, i knw for sure baba wouldn't disappoint us.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Rossikk(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Seungrandfather:

Yes it is, if you mean 'underdeveloped'. I hate the term backward. India has nearly 400 million people still illiterate. Power cuts are a daily affair. Poverty is widespread, and slums are everywhere.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by MadCow1: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kUBjrq4yW6Y/VjC77ZNcUyI/AAAAAAAHHac/gU3yfJtOBbY/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
President Buhari who is currently in India on a 4-day state visit is pictured above with India's prime minister, Narendra Modi after holding bilateral talks...

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photo-buhari-meets-with-indias-prime.html

If not say my belle big like Mr. Ibu own, I for change my wardrobe to this Buhari outfit..

The guy just fresh like fresh fish
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by speedyGonzales: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
bastien:
Who their meeting help....... Poor country meeting poor country

india in among nigeria's top three trade partners in recent years... "In 2014, Nigerian exports to India reached $15.66 billion"

India is poor in some area's of it's country but some are very rich, (more than Nigeria), they have the second largest population and if have send a satellite to Mars. there are a developing country like Nigeria and are next to china as one of the superpowers in terms of military in Asia.

Nigeria deals with china is not a bad thing...

http://qz.com/534257/india-can-rival-china-in-nigeria-by-being-exactly-what-china-is-not-open-and-free/
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by warrior01: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Seungrandfather:

Where do you guys even come out from? This same India?

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by neocortex: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
TooNoisy:

India is the 9th biggest economy in the world and Nigeria is the biggest in Africa!

I thought that is just on paper, is it now real ?
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by warrior01: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
See developed India feaces everywhere.

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by bodee(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
but the level of underdevelopment differs. One seems to be climbing the ladder of development most especially in the area of technology and while one still heavily rely on its oyel. OBJ engaged in 113 foreign trips as an executive president so PMB is probably thinking of surpassing him.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by millionboi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
i cn only see d man who will soon split nigeria standin wit an india president
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by gomina001: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
guy nawa to u oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties / Recession Exit: US Denies Praising Nigerian Government / Soludo Mourns Dr Nwando & Others Who Lost Their Lives In The Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.