Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) (24448 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) / Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
By mere looking at the two rulers; you'll understand why their countries are backward. Dirty old men
and mare looking at your comment, I see the reason you will never change....#awon werey 100%
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Okaka27(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
CR77:
I think Buhari will be crowned MR. TOURISM in 2015.
this is getting boring
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by DJKOP(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
TooNoisy:

Your middle name must be MUMU

India is the 9th biggest economy in the world and Nigeria is the biggest in Africa!

TELL AM O.....
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Yanks101: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
India is filthy indeed. Those pictures are puky.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by drnelson: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
yes because they have been ruling for less than 1 year each. you just got punkd.

warrior01:
By mere looking at the two rulers; you'll understand why their countries are backward. Dirty old men
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by drnelson: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
go and visit there first.

Yanks101:
Backward ass india. The rape capital of the world.
You know africa is hopeless when its leaders are getting summoned by india for a conference.
Nitwits.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by drnelson: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
people like you should be sent to the school.
Modi was elected last year and Buhari this year.

raywise17:
Old men ruling d world since 1000 B.C
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by drnelson: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
damn there are stupid people in Naija. many are on this thread.
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by ableguy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
johnmark1234:
you day ask me you no see am. Abi you day fine something for my mouth.
u too fear, na question I ask
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by millionboi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
kemlily:
Same to u fool tongue tongue tongue
aboki hausa
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by millionboi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
kemlily:
Same to u fool tongue tongue tongue
hahahahahhagagag........E pain m
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by kemlily(f): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
very close to u lemomu,olodo
millionboi:
aboki hausa
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rubb!sh always pictures
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
MadCow1:

If not say my belle big like Mr. Ibu own, I for change my wardrobe to this Buhari outfit..

The guy just fresh like fresh fish
are u aware that fresh fish de smell?
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by olawooro: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=warrior01 post=39448027]By mere looking at the two rulers; you'll understand why their countries are backward. Dirty old men[/quote A citizen of one of the countries being ruled by dirty old men]
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by blackprowler: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

Yes! India is backwardly backward and their surname is poverty. Quote me anywhere

India is a developing country that, like China, have made giant progress in the last 30 years. These countries are not in the same league as Nigeria in any way whatsoever: history, economy, military...anything. I keep wondering why Nigeria keeps forgetting her backward mates in Africa and keep comparing self with the top countries in one thing or the other in the world. Maybe because our ego is bigger than an elephant is bigger than other animals
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
neocortex:

I thought that is just on paper, is it now real ?
Lool... help me ask d ghost o... bro.. as in revelations dey enter everyday frm ds govt... shebe dem sey GEJ did nothing. .. wetin person no go hear??
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by jelal007(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:
I don't think ur mother raised u well. What a shame. What have u done with ur pathetic life?
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by bastien: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
speedyGonzales:

india in among nigeria's top three trade partners in recent years... "In 2014, Nigerian exports to India reached $15.66 billion"

India is poor in some area's of it's country but some are very rich, (more than Nigeria), they have the second largest population and if have send a satellite to Mars. there are a developing country like Nigeria and are next to china as one of the superpowers in terms of military in Asia.

Nigeria deals with china is not a bad thing...

http://qz.com/534257/india-can-rival-china-in-nigeria-by-being-exactly-what-china-is-not-open-and-free/
yet both countries are still developing
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by raywise17(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=drnelson post=39452715]people like you should be sent to the school.
Modi was elected last year and Buhari this year

u said i should be sent to school i have good and bad news for u d good news is dat i just finished secondary school and d bad news is dat u claim to know somtin but u know notin...since God created d world i have not heard of a young ruler alot of people on nairaland have bad mouth dats d reason mumu aje like u want to emulate dem if u wan try me quote me again...for Warri people lyk u na know know wey no know anytin we dey call demm..anu..i mean bush meat
Re: Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) by Obiobi8(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
People who are criticizing this summit don't know anything about anything..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory / Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year / Obanikoro's Daughter, Salewa, Invited By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.