Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. (832 Views)

Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / List Of Lies desperate ladies Say To Their Fiancé Just To Make Him Marry them. / Desperate Ladies, Not A Good Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by GloryGloryRufus(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have always come across the phrase “desperate lady” which is mostly use to refer or to describe a single female who is urgently in need of partner. But most times, some guys never seems to realize that desperate ladies have numerous advantages, all they usually look out about them is the fact that they are too urgently in need of a place to call their own home and this has lure many ladies into the hands of men that usually assure them of marriage but after taking their share from what is inside their skirt, they run away and the ladies keep facing misfortunes and further delay. I want to share with guys some good benefits from desperate ladies instead of the wicked, deceitful and immoral ways of luring them into premarital sex and atrocities. Here I go…
1. Some desperate ladies usually adhere to affordable plans. Now this is what I mean, if you are the kind of guy that is actually ready to settle down as soon as possible and you do not really have enough money to do the giant marriage ceremony that many ladies are interested in doing this days, you can simply approach a desperate lady especially the ones that are close to 30s and above, discuss marriage bride price with her in a very sweet cheap way, tell her you do not have money for ceremony, I assure you she will accepts your proposal, things will be done according to your own plans. You are the boss because she is the one in need of you.

2. Some desperate ladies are respectful and easy to maintain. Now this is how it works, if you are in love with a desperate lady and she knows very well that you have the capability to pay for her bride price whether ceremoniously or not, she will always give you maximum respect and proper caring, although it may be through pretence but the respect and less demands will always be her order of the day.

3. Some desperate ladies are …….. Please if you find this thread interesting, comments, click like, or share before I continue. I still have many solid reasons to presents.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by babseg(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
we are not desperate to read the rest tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by ClassCaptain(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Well done.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by Tstone1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Well done.

I sense front page...

Spreads mat
Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Toh
Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Do marriages out of desperation really last?
Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by FlySly05: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Your reasons or views are not tangible enough for me yo wanna follow. Thank you
Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kwontinu!
Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
desperate ladies son die!
Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by Abiababe(f): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2015
After they get married, their true colour comes out knowing fully well the man can't get married to another especially if the woman sponsored the wedding. What is the essence?
Re: Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. by GloryGloryRufus(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Abiababe:
After they get married, their true colour comes out knowing fully well the man can't get married to another especially if the woman sponsored the wedding. What is the essence?
Oga, not all changes, some are real good ladies, one or two things makes their getting husband to be delayed. I know a very good girl who was in a relationship with a guy, they were very happy and the girl was waiting for they guy to get work before they get married, unfortunately they did not check their genotype and blood group all this while they were waiting, on the verge to start marriage class in their church, test was conducted and they are both AS. marriage plans over, meanwhile the girl is already approaching 31. She was madly desperate to get another suitor. Such lady i know very well with decent character may not change.

(1) (Reply)

More Than 100 Ways You Can Keep Your Lover Happy Always / Would You Date A Lover Who Slept With Your Friend? / Is This True About Us?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.