Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] (53785 Views)

Ex-militants Releases Images Of The Hostages From The Hijacked Vessel / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by dondazie(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
K
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can the mod at least post the pics individually so we can see them clearly?
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Chiaka(f): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
We should be talking about the sponsors not the errand boys. Mtchew!
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Naija army dey fail, maybe we need our vigilantes to help them out.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
seun i hope non of dem dey for nairaland?you better talk now before soldiers go come carry you for hiding wanted men in nairaland
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by kinibigdeal(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Some people will start selling it in Lagos. Dey will be like "buy your Bokoharam calender, one..one fifty"
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Tman66(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy ; cheesy the pictures plenty oh.., I pray the Nigerian military we meet the deadline grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Exboysala: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
[Clueless organisation quote author=farano post=39450917]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/28/army-releases-images-of-wanted-boko-haram-members-photo/
[/quote]
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by MadCow1: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
madridguy:
NIGERIA ARMY LACK SERIOUSNESS.

Cant help but agree..

Is this how they intend to publicise their most wanted list?

Let me remind them of how the United States put out word for their most wanted in Iraq..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-zLR_xxvKmJI/TgEqDCw5ygI/AAAAAAAADCw/6Yn0Puoo0S8/s1600/mostwanted.gif[/img]

Cant they get more creative?

Paste these picture all over the place so people are familiar with these faces. Those people may just be around the corner of anybody's house and they would have no clue.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by madridguy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na you get me pass. How can you paste terrorist pics for banner for the general public to help you track them down.

MadCow1:

Cant help but agree..

Let me remind them of how the United States put out word for their most wanted in Iraq..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-zLR_xxvKmJI/TgEqDCw5ygI/AAAAAAAADCw/6Yn0Puoo0S8/s1600/mostwanted.gif[/img]

Paste these picture all over the place so people are familiar with these faces. Those people may just be around the corner of anybody's house and they would have no clue.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by DonBobes(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
madridguy:
NIGERIA ARMY LACK SERIOUSNESS.

dats d nrmal thin in evry country, so dt d public wil b aware and also report if any of dis vagabonds is seen!
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by jamjam1991(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ah tire oh like dem no dey watch american film... Watin b d bounty sef.
Firefire:
NA should place advert with clear photos on Nairaland.

We have expert in the house to find the terrorists.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by madridguy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
So how many of this criminal can you identify through this banner ?

DonBobes:

dats d nrmal thin in evry country, so dt d public wil b aware and also report if any of dis vagabonds is seen!
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by sirTesco(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Descartes:
Burutai is the most clueless General in the history of Zoogeria
it pains me to see a fellow Nairalander like u wasting away because of hate and prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by abbaapple: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
DeviIhimself:
am hoping to see Buhari’s picture grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

enough of this paparazi smoke them out if you can
if you can't then beg them for mercy
Animal! Dat shows u lack manners! Stop actng like ur Lil swine dad is a Gaylord. angry
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by gmaribel(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Firefire:
NA should place advert with clear photos on Nairaland.

We have expert in the house to find the terrorists.

Yes.....clearer pictures should be circulated online.

Nairaland No1

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by DonBobes(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
seun i hope non of dem dey for nairaland?you better talk now before soldiers go come carry you for hiding wanted men in nairaland

walai e b lik say i see one 4 nairaland. Mak i log out fast! grin
IYANGBALI:

walai e b lik say i see one 4 nairaland. Mak i log out fast!
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by jamjam1991(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
If davido can make his big head popular, why can NA make dis terorist #bushMEATStars
MadCow1:

Cant help but agree..

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by osazeeblue01: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Funny Country! Funny Government!! Funny People!!!
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by ZUBY77(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
I hope Buhari and El Rufai are there.

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by qintus: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
THIS IS MADNESS PLUS HYPOCRISY BUHARI RECENTLY RELEASED ALL HIS DETAINED BOKO HARAM BROTHERS IN DETENTION AND NOW THE ARMY ARE LOOKING FOR THEM AGAIN I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A JOKE THIS LUGARD'S CONTRAPTION HAVE TURNED INTO

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by stirlingteco: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
NA pls we need bigger, clearer and bolder picture of these animals to be pasted in public utilities such as banks, post office, eateries, churches, mosques, public toilets, bus/stops, inside train, BRT, shopping malls, markets. God bless NA,God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by delors(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Funny and K-Legged title: Wanted Boko Haram SUSPECT by Nigerian Army. cheesy Na wah o. Sure say no be only one suspect them they fibd?
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by mideactive: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian Army funny die,na who one look uche face? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by faceland: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
the gather photo from jihadist propergander videos. May be most of those guys are already dead. They should do proper investigation and posr the pictures oftheir sponsors and financers (these wealthy politicials).
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Desmond2088(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thats nice
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by ilyas26(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Naija armys lacks counter terrorism ideas.
Even the US displays pix of the most wanted terrorists
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Eddy2cute(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
So is that the list of all the remaining boko harram members?
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by rumours: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
SO ALL THESE TERRORISTS ARE STILL AT LARGE! GOVERNMENT SHOULD LEAVE THIS TARGET THING AND IMPROVE ON STRATEGY. THIS TARGET TO ARMY IS MAKING THIS ISLAMIC TERRORIST MORE DARING O! THE LAST CELL MAY NOT FALL BY DECEMBER. ALL WHAT IS NEEDED IS BETTER STRATEGY AND IMPROVED INTELLIGENCE GATHERING.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by chukkystar(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
I was expecting each face to have its own poster and not something like skool photo album
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na December Buhari talk o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front / 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.