Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? (5167 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Damalex4luv(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
A friend gave me this when I visited him today. Is my friend doing me anything good or he's trying to corrupt me the more.
Cc Farano

Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by maxti: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by senorB(f): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
WOULD GIVE MY RESPONSE WHEN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE GAVE TO YOU
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
So childish & virgin-like. Throw them outside the window, who cares.

1 Like

Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by gamaliel121(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol...
Durrentt come see ooooo

Durex for make sense pass

If you think am lying...
Ask Sinaj
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by sinaj(f): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Itz a very good gift smiley

Durex wud av bin better though wink

At least you will save money
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Damalex4luv(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hmmmm
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by rawpadgin(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
are people still using GC

1 Like

Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LoL! @Virgin-like "grin"
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
For your FRIEND to present a whole pack of condom to you, my friend,

I don't knw what to say.
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by yimikaa: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
From your ID card, you're a NOUN student.

Nuff said.
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! @Virgin-like "grin"

Lol, but it is! It's just condoms! Big fucking deal! Maybe the friend wants him to lose his virginity, hence "the gift". These kids & their dumb threads tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol, OP why are u calling farano's name, u want dis poo to reach FP. Funny u. Lol, am seeing it oooh, she would have gotten u Durex trutru, gold circle is kinda old and out-dated.
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, but it is! It's just condoms! Big fucking deal! Maybe the friend wants him to lose his virginity, hence "the gift". These kids & their dumb threads tongue
Yeye nii, always calling anybody u see "kids".
Loose frog, go getta life, please. At least his girlfriend got him gold circle, could u buy anytin 4 dat ugly-faced man of urs?? Stingy facade of a lady

3 Likes

Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LoL! "grin"
My thoughts Exactly...I opened the Thread ONLY to see a Pack of condoms...I was tempted to type "Nigga, are You 12!??"

even 12-yr Olds won't make a big deal Outta this..LoL!
*******Just Another shitty Thread......lipsrsealed
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
Yeye nii, always calling anybody u see "kids".
Loose frog, go getta life, please. At least his girlfriend got him gold circle, could u buy anytin 4 dat ugly-faced man of urs?? Stingy facade of a lady

You SO wish you were my man grin That aside, do you know of any grown man that would make a big deal of a box of condoms? If you don't see the immaturity of this thread, then you're as rètarded as the OP. I mean really? It's condoms, not the holy grail!

4 Likes

Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"
My thoughts Exactly...I opened the Thread ONLY to see a Pack of condoms...I was tempted to type "Nigga, are You 12!??"

Girl, I know right! He's probably the type that giggles when he sees people kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You SO wish you were my man grin That aside, do you know of any grown man that would make a big deal of a box of condoms? If you don't see the immaturity of this thread, then you're as rètarded as the OP. I mean really? It's condoms, not the holy grail!
hey shut the fvck up, u south-african ingrate. You have no right to call anybody childish. Stick dat in ur fallopian tube. You diced skull
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
hey shut the fvck up, u south-african ingrate. You have no right to call anybody childish. Stick dat in ur fallopian tube. You diced skull

Sue me or better still, gather all the letters you just typed, string them up, lubricate them & shove them up your rectum. Sounds like you need some anal stimulation to ease up that chronic butthurt.
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Damalex4luv(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"

The main reason why I open this thread is because my friend gave me a whole pack of condom and not a single pack. Most of the girls that have commented on this thread have resulted in calling me a kid but I don't wanna comment on that, you're all entitled to your opinion. I don't really know what this world had turned into where girls morals has gone to the wild wind. Most of you girls that have resulted to calling me a kid are slut and am so sorry for the man that will marry your type. So a grown up man with his own car is now a kid just because he decide to share what actually happen to him. Smmh for all of you
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Girl, I know right! He's probably the type that giggles when he sees people kiss
Lmfao! "grin"

.....Or closes his Eyes Whilst watching Kissing Scenes At the cinema..."grin"
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

.....Or closes his Eyes Whilst watching Kissing Scenes At the cinema..."grin"

Kikiki
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
seems your friend is aware of your promiscious lifestyle....the gift is a form of advice i think....

make do of it please...HIV is real
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Damalex4luv:

The main reason why I open this thread is because my friend gave me a whole pack of condom and not a single pack. Most of the girls that have commented on this thread have resulted in calling me a kid but I don't wanna comment on that, you're all entitled to your opinion. I don't really know what this world had turned into where girls morals has gone to the wild wind. Most of you girls that have resulted to calling me a kid are slut and am so sorry for the man that will marry your type. So a grown up man with his own car is now a kid just because he decide to share what actually happen to him. Smmh for all of you
Sweetheart....your friend gave You a condom ain't none of OUR business...do we look like we give a fvck?? "grin"

Secondly....I don't care if you've got a car or A cat...Also none of my Business...undecided

Thirdly...Your paragraphing...spacing and punctuations is so Wrong!! shocked I could barely cogitate properly...lipsrsealed

Lastly..I don't care about Your opinions bout moi..."grin"
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
can someone tell me what that is? is it biscuit?
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Damalex4luv(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Sweetheart....your friend gave You a condom ain't none of OUR business...do we look like we give a fvck?? "grin"

Secondly....I don't care if you've got a car or A cat...Also none of my Business...undecided

Thirdly...Your paragraphing...spacing and punctuations is so Wrong!! shocked I could barely cogitate properly...lipsrsealed

Lastly..I don't care about Your opinions bout moi..."grin"
You're so dump my dear, if you claim that my paragraphing and spacing were wrong what we you say about your own write-up. You should grow up and get off my mention! Silly brat
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You're so dump my dear, if you claim that my paragraphing and spacing were wrong what we you say about your own write-up. You should grow up and get off my mention! Silly brat
Sweetheart...I think the correct spelling is "Dumb"...."grin"

Modify it and thank me later?? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Damalex4luv(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Sweetheart...I think the correct spelling is "Dumb"...."grin"

Modify it and thank me later?? embarassed
I don't have too since you have confirmed it to be a mistake urself. Thanks anyway
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Damalex4luv:

I don't have too since you have confirmed it to be a mistake urself. Thanks anyway
See? We Are All hugs And Peaceful! "grin"

...You're welcome! cheesy
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Damalex4luv(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
See? We Are All hugs And Peaceful! "grin"

...You're welcome! cheesy
grin grin I think I should pm you and maybe we could cook out something.
Re: A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Damalex4luv:
A friend gave me this when I visited him today. Is my friend doing me anything good or he's trying to corrupt me the more.
Cc Farano
If you are a girl possibly he wants to get you laid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She The Baddest Bìtch On Nairaland...pictures / Don’t Look At Pictures, Look At The Background (18 Best Background Fails) / What Is The Function Of This Male Part??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.