Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

"Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity (31917 Views)

Sterling Bank Unveils Auto Loan Scheme For Smes / First Bank Unveils Promo To Reward Verve Card Users / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
angry
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by kamez(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
old papa dem bank...
wait lemme send this info to my grandpa..
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Tolakay: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Where d change in logo now?.. "i c no changes"
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by eldega: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by cardoctor(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jarus:

And tellers that are always pregnant.

Abeg no kill me with laff

1 Like

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by canalily(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Merlissa:
I'd be back
for another roundundecidedundecided
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by cremedelacreme: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
The Bank has been rebranded. Walk into any of their branches and you'd be wowed. From the ambience to the courteous staff you cannot but fall in love with the bank. Union Bank has one of the best Mobile and Internet banking Platform in the industry.

5 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Adesiji77: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jarus:

And tellers that are always pregnant.

LOL cheesy grin

You should know better than that...

On a lighter mood, does that not suggest that they have a pool of "healthy" female staff? wink

1 Like

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by teepsee(f): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Marvyx:

Bank with Ecobank and you will praise Union bank,

Ecobank has a unique method of spoiling someone's day.
As in ehnn, those two banks, I rather keep my money at home rather than bank with them. From their facilities to staff and even administration. It's zero
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
godsfavoritee:
Mr nominee was actually right as regards to the new branding of union bank. Great way to start!!!
I heard him too. The questions put to him by bananas Gemade of Benue state. He said his company won the bid.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by obinoral1179(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
So the stallion is no longer standing erect but moving forward?
Union bank was the first place I saw mama and papa thumb printing to collect their money.
Even though the bank is old,they are stable and trying to adapt to the change in the country...
Am happy to be using the same bank with PMB..
BIG,STRONG and. RELIABLE,but now we are moving forward in a smart way....

5 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by cremedelacreme: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
The stallion is now galloping. Nice logo, captivating mantra. Guys watch out for this bank.

4 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by freshvine(f): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
The ministerial nominee from Abia state investment.

The man thrilled the senators today with brilliance and eloquent oratory
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by KGNAIRA: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thumb up. Very beautiful. Was in one of the branches today and I saw this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Adesiji77:
"In developing the new identity, remaining true to our brand proposition of simplicity was foremost in our minds. [size=14pt]Our iconic white stallion, which represents strength and passion, is now in motion, cantering forward away with your money grin[/size] with energy and dynamism. We have introduced a modern typeface and updated our colour to a fresher and more vibrant blue. Finally, we have included patterns to infuse a contemporary feel to the overall identity,” she concluded.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/union-bank-unveils-new-brand-identity/223988/ lalasticlala, dominique
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by 247notire(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
cremedelacreme:
The Bank has been rebranded. Walk into any of their branches and you'd be wowed. From the ambience to the courteous staff you cannot but fall in love with the bank. Union Bank has one of the best Mobile and Internet banking Platform in the industry.
I forgive ur last statement cos u said one of, and rightly in ur opinion.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by munalight(f): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na Dem sabi...all I want is Sept allawee#abjcorper;A'15
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by luorquay: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ol'boy, the horse don take off for this new logo ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Yseone(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Marvyx:

I have even forgotten that i once had an accout with EcoBank...each time i remember EcoBank, my heart jumps into my mouth...Infact, President Mohammadu Buhari should probe EcoBank #simple
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Emmanue101: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2015
IRON BANK
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by megafone: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Oh, the unicorn is no longer protesting, it's now running. That makes a statement in marketing. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by omograndma(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2015
i run from them amd their union mobile app
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Nyceguy92: 1:27am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Adesiji77 post=39463128]

All these na executive speak.

I don't see the difference the change in mantra makes.

What matters most is the efficiency and speed with which service is rendered.

In fact banks should be strong and reliable enough to bank in.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by crystalf: 2:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Marvyx:

1000000 000 likes for that statement

1 Like

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by agog: 4:53am On Oct 29, 2015
kulobyno:
I don't know why I always pity this bank. One of my relatives who happens to be a marketer with them compelled me to open an account with them, the account is not very active like it should, I occasionally run it to make my relative happy; something in me always make me see them the way I see Microfinance Banks.

hmm can you see your life! For your information, no Nigeria bank with the minimum capital base of N25 billion is less stronger than another. Union Bank is the exclusive banker of many of Nigeria’s richest names. One of them is Elizade.
And it's the president bank too. You know what that means?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by agog: 4:59am On Oct 29, 2015
menix:
Union bank no go kill person oooo grin grin

They should better sack all those oldies there, UBN was the only head quarter I have been to that if u don't place a stapler on ur document the standing fans will certainly fly ur documents to the bin..

Why can't you say the truth?
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Inova(m): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2015
kulobyno:
I don't know why I always pity this bank. One of my relatives who happens to be a marketer with them compelled me to open an account with them, the account is not very active like it should, I occasionally run it to make my relative happy; something in me always make me see them the way I see Microfinance Banks.
I will only take you serious if you tell us how much you have with the bank. In the mean time keep quiet. There are banks that don't make to much noise. Union bank is one of them.
Go to their head office and see if you know how to operate their highly computerized elevator.
They invested heavily on tech. But he who makes noise is the best we know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by favourlove1: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Old papa n mama bank undecided
u will grow old one day. Old age is a privilege denied to many

3 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Bigdreams(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok.

I hope they walk the talk.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by bigtt76(f): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Changing logos alone does not brand a company rather their performance in the eyes of the customers does angry
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by zubby29(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2015
opeyehmmy:
Are they truly smart? With their Old & expired staffs at d counter?
u r outdated visit any of der branch to confirm wat i jst said

4 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Inova(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2015
damton:
Buhari has bolstered their ego and motivation. when the president is your customer, you need not say much.

Much less a bank nigerians regard as an analogue generation Bank.

Analogue?
Come around to their head office. I bet you can't operate their computerized and fully automated elevator.
The bank is to quiet for my liking. They should make noise like the other 419 banks.
Just go and check out their bank of the future office in Ahmadu Bello way you would be blown away. Need I remind you that Union Bank started the bank of the future innovation

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ventura Mall, Ibadan Is On Fire / Governor Buni Built 4 Modern Markets With 3,200 Shops In Yobe State (Pictures) / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.