Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

"Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity (31916 Views)

Sterling Bank Unveils Auto Loan Scheme For Smes / First Bank Unveils Promo To Reward Verve Card Users / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by MizMyColi(f): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Perhaps, it's something I'm not aware of.

I noticed though, that all banks seem to be rebranding these days.

When will Keystone bank join the ride?
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by zicoraads: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Perhaps, it's something I'm not aware of.

I noticed though, that all banks seem to be rebranding these days.

When will Keystone bank join the ride?
Do you bank with Keystone? grin
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by MizMyColi(f): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2015
zicoraads:

Do you bank with Keystone? grin

lol!

I opened one with bankPHB then while I was a student.
When I went for my service year, I opened another account with the bank, mandatorily.

I'm yet to link my BVN with them.
I'm not impressed at alllll.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by wizzymate(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2015
The poor horse has been standing for so long
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Trulie(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2015
I opened my salary account with them last year and my colleagues almost ate me up with words about how creepy and annoying their mode of operation had been. I was scared. but fast forward till date I can boldly tell u that both their mobile banking and offline experience with them have been seamless and close to perfection. They are truly a contrast of what they used to be in time past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by FOREXMART(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2015
first it was diamond bank, then fcmb, then fidelity and now union. Same wine different bottle.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by fleksy: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Abeg free me jor, UNION BANK is a bank for pensioners and OLD peeps. how can i have an account there where Buhari and other old generation has?
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by adeoba2008(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2015
The change should be overall. All those old men should be rebranded tooo
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by sonlason1(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2015
UNION BANK IS ONE OF THE BEST BANK NOW TECHNOLOGY WISE,EVEN THEIR SERVICES HAVE GREATLY IMPROVED. TRY THEM.

3 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Cammila(f): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2015
The bank still remains an analogue bank with its old facilities and staff. #doesnt stop them frm being my worst bank#
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Ephemmm: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:
Very nice of union bank to re-brand, in the meantime Buhari also need to be re-branded for the boko haram loving dullard he is.
[/s]

Many are mad, but only few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by akins56(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Marvyx:

Bank with Ecobank and you will praise Union bank,

Ecobank has a unique method of spoiling someone's day.
mumu bank, there ATM's has never been functional...
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Caracta(f): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2015
During this period, the bank has rolled out a new banking platform, Oracle FlexcubeUBS 12.0, and launched Smarter Banking Centres targeted at technology savvy customers looking for convenient banking service.

FlexcubeUBS 12.0? Impressive!

I like the new logo and its meaning. That's a "wow"

2 Likes

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Jofet(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Union Bank, the bank of the past, the presence and the future. Watch this space.

1 Like

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by 40manlappy: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2015
opeyehmmy:
Are they truly smart? With their Old & expired staffs at d counter?

It simply means that you have not been to their branches recently. Otherwise, you would have seen young, vibrant and beautiful faces.

The bank has been undergoing transformation in the last few years, which includes recruitment of some of the best hands in the industry across all levels i.e. from lower cadres to senior/executive management positions.

A lot of my colleagues, some very senior, have joined them. I am considering taking up their offer too... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by snakie86: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
I guess most of these people condemning the bank have not visited or have anything to do with the bank in the last two years atleast

1 Like

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
adeoba2008:
The change should be overall. All those old men should be rebranded tooo

When last have you visited any Union bank branch, these are just mere assumptions from you

1 Like

Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by menix(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
agog:

Why can't you say the truth?

Nd what would I gain from lieing.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by adeoba2008(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
jumman:

When last have you visited any Union bank branch, these are just mere assumptions from you

ARE U A STAFF?
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sure.....and I will use d bank then! Now now where u have GT bank, Diamond bank n d rest! grin

favourlove1:
u will grow old one day. Old age is a privilege denied to many
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by opeyehmmy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
zubby29:
u r outdated visit any of der branch to confirm wat i jst said
I no longer patronise their bank, so, its been long they saw me. I've never looked back since then. FORWARD EVER, BACKWARD NEVER. If they've truly transformed, Good for their Customers.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by opeyehmmy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
zubby29:
u r outdated visit any of der branch to confirm wat i jst said
I no longer patronise their bank, so, its been long they saw me. I've never looked back since then. FORWARD EVER, BACKWARD NEVER. If they've truly transformed, Good for their Customers.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by opeyehmmy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
40manlappy:

It simply means that you have not been to their branches recently. Otherwise, you would have seen young, vibrant and beautiful faces.

The bank has been undergoing transformation in the last few years, which includes recruitment of some of the best hands in the industry across all levels i.e. from lower cadres to senior/executive management positions.

A lot of my colleagues, some very senior, have joined them. I am considering taking up their offer too... wink

Other Banks had set the pace in all ramifications before they decided to wake up from their slumber. I guess they've reviewed their financial statements in recent years & noticed the losses which prompted this transformation. Anywaiz, good for them.
Its been 2yrs ago i patronised them... OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY.
Re: "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
I sure will hun!

Thanks.

favourlove1:
u will grow old one day. Old age is a privilege denied to many

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ventura Mall, Ibadan Is On Fire / Governor Buni Built 4 Modern Markets With 3,200 Shops In Yobe State (Pictures) / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.