Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) (7692 Views)

Doomsday Vs Hulk / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / A Death Match "Superman Vs Hulk" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Guykhena:
Of us not but have you forgotten that the Hulk has a high Regeneration Ability?grin funny dude.
And by the way the idea of Hulk being unable to breathe in space and just "DIE" is fallacious,there have been countless times in the comics in which the Hulk survives in Space,World War Hulk being a perfect example.
Do note that The Hulk's body is perfectly able to ADAPT to any environment due to his mutation.He's built to survive any condition,a perfect example of Darwin's "Survival Of The Fittest" theory,he mutates/evolves,survives,I doubt such unstoppable being could just die,bcus of no air Or do you mean a regular Bruce Banner?.
Btw,there have been many instances of the Hulk Fighting on the moon. Supes seriously have no chance.

*accepts handshake,let's just agree to disagree ay smiley *
Patiently waiting for batman vs ironman,,so I could have a good laugh on the traumatized bat kid. cheesy
were you not the same guy who accused me of being a DC fan...?
guy, stop pretending to be neutral, while unintentionally showing your fanboyism (for Marvel)
for the record, kryptonite isn't really a weakness to Supes, his compassionate love/feelings towards human and "the feel like living in a world made of cartons, never want to cut loose, because someone might die" is...

Or have you forgotten that this same Superman you accused of being allergic to kryptonites lifted a sub-island made off of kryptonites thousands feets into the air (before tossing it away).....
I laughed out loud when you wrote: "Hulk putting/lacing kryptonites round his armour/wears" when doing battle with supes (not literally the terms you used sha)! As if Hulk get sense to no how to use am, not to even talk of wear am..lol!
simply agree say Supes pass Hulk, cuz no site/poll go give am to your Hulk! e go still boil down to.....Superman Wins!
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Guykhena(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2016
kryptonian1987:

were you not the same guy who accused me of being a DC fan...?
guy, stop pretending to be neutral, while unintentionally showing your fanboyism (for Marvel)
for the record, kryptonite isn't really a weakness to Supes, his compassionate love/feelings towards human and "the feel like living in a world made of cartons, never want to cut loose, because someone might die" is...

Or have you forgotten that this same Superman you accused of being allergic to kryptonites lifted a sub-island made off of kryptonites thousands feets into the air (before tossing it away).....
I laughed out loud when you wrote: "Hulk putting/lacing kryptonites round his armour/wears" when doing battle with supes (not literally the terms you used sha)! As if Hulk get sense to no how to use am, not to even talk of wear am..lol!
simply agree say Supes pass Hulk, cuz no site/poll go give am to your Hulk! e go still boil down to.....Superman Wins!
shocked you're one of the weirdest persons I've met online ,you couldn't reach my echelon in the GA's thread,so you pulled a Flash and traveled back to 2015 to come at me and you think that will change anything? Hehehe ,you take these things too seriously dude(your DC loyalty is making you lose your rationality).

This thread has served its purposed,so to let sleeping dogs lie I'll just ignore the generic things you typed up there(tho it will be fun to kick your a$$ in the past also grin ).
Just hope for the future,and by then make sure you come prepared ,this is not amateur hour.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
hulk smash
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by KunleSteel: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2016
You guys should go ask Bruce Timm or Jim Lee or Diane Nelson or Stan Lee or Martin Goodman... why? Because THEY CREATED THEM... all these characters you are arguing about are just a pigment of their imagination... they decide who knocks who out or not. Abi.

2 Likes

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
superman got his azz whupped by alfred batman butler, hulk Stomps
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Friedyokes: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
All this things always boils down to fanboy vs fanboy

If I say Superman will beat hulk someone will say wwh lifted a planet and will easily beat Superman

If I say hulk would win someone else will mention Superman prime nd of his godlike powers

If I say Superman benched pressed earths weight someone will say thats DC overhyping

If u say hulk once destroyed and asteroid the size of earth with a punch someone will say that's marvel overhyping

So next time u want to put battle like this make reference to the version of the super hero

Is it Superman prime vs wwh

Or jla Superman vs avengers hulk

Then u list out their powers and the scenario

Because there will always be a version that will beat the other

So both sets of fanboys have a lot of versions to pick out

Each of which would favour their preferred comic

Even with that you'll still get fanboys battling fanboys
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
superman prime has no feats

Friedyokes:
All this things always boils down to fanboy vs fanboy

If I say Superman will beat hulk someone will say wwh lifted a planet and will easily beat Superman

If I say hulk would win someone else will mention Superman prime nd of his godlike powers

If I say Superman benched pressed earths weight someone will say thats DC overhyping

If u say hulk once destroyed and asteroid the size of earth with a punch someone will say that's marvel overhyping

So next time u want to put battle like this make reference to the version of the super hero

Is it Superman prime vs wwh

Or jla Superman vs avengers hulk

Then u list out their powers and the scenario

Because there will always be a version that will beat the other

So both sets of fanboys have a lot of versions to pick out

Each of which would favour their preferred comic

Even with that you'll still get fanboys battling fanboys
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Friedyokes: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
superman prime has no feats

kay
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by stonemind(f): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
isaacasher:
this show down is btwn regular hulk and pre-crisis superman so we are arguing based on the comic

dc power levels exceed that of marvels u c hulk basic strenght level is 100 tons when he gets angry hell exceede that but supes can move the moon out of orbit come hell knock hulk out like veronica did

My bros i beg for where you watch them? Me self want join the gang
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Charmingsoul: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Superman beats hulk in many ways

He destroyed a solar system by sneazing(it is not even superman prime is just the regular guy)

He once bested hulk and thor in a battle

Supes wins
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
hulk Once clapped a dimension out of existence
That was regular hulk Not WWH
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfred Destroying supes

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
let's not forget that venom has beaten supes
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Charmingsoul: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
MJBOLT:
hulk Once clapped a dimension out of existence
That was regular hulk Not WWH
dude this never happened
Stop fabricating it please
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
you should read comics more undecided

Charmingsoul:
dude this never happened
Stop fabricating it please

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Next2Bezee(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
MJBOLT:
you should read comics more undecided

You should too, Hulk has never done that.

Superman can perceive events that happen in a nanosecond.
Superman has moved approximately 800 billion times the speed of light.
Superman can repair tears in reality with his heat vision.
Superman has lifted The Spectre who weighs eternity.
Superman has lifted a book of infinite pages.
Superman while close to dying lifted 200 quintillion tonnes with one arm.
Superman was considered worthy and picked up Thor's hammer.
Superman also weilded Captain America's hammer at the same time.
Even Hulk couldn't move Superman

Oh and btw, Superman Prime was so strong he was able to bring a dead Lois Lane back to life just by giving it a thought.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
did you read the scan I uploaded undecidedI will debunk all the trash feats you mentioned just wait

Next2Bezee:

You should too, Hulk has never done that.

Superman can perceive events that happen in a nanosecond.
Superman has moved approximately 800 billion times the speed of light.
Superman can repair tears in reality with his heat vision.
Superman has lifted The Spectre who weighs eternity.
Superman has lifted a book of infinite pages.
Superman while close to dying lifted 200 quintillion tonnes with one arm.
Superman was considered worthy and picked up Thor's hammer.
Superman also weilded Captain America's hammer at the same time.
Even Hulk couldn't move Superman

Oh and btw, Superman Prime was so strong he was able to bring a dead Lois Lane back to life just by giving it a thought.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
the beginning of supes defeat at the hands of venom

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
the book wasn't infinite as confirmed by ultraman

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
struggles to lifet the spectre

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
the book was already floating so no lifting was done even ultraman read the last page so the book is not infinite

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
struggles to lift a black hole thats a speck of dust

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
got knocked out by the blast of a supernova

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2017

Almost got burnt by the blast of a bunch of supernova but Got away in time

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2017

an official Superman guide book says he's not infinite. Check yourself fanboys I don't ever want to see these feats shown again to support your claim that Superman is limitless

Supes going 800billion times speed of light isn't impressive, surfer has better feats
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Next2Bezee(m): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2017
MJBOLT:

an official Superman guide book says he's not infinite. Check yourself fanboys I don't ever want to see these feats shown again to support your claim that Superman is limitless

Supes going 800billion times speed of light isn't impressive, surfer has better feats

Ok i have to say you are officially off your rocker = you are not well & i won't debate you anymore. You didn't debunk a single thing.

1. So what if Superman has been defeated by venom? Hulk and the entire marvel universe were murdered by deadpool...yes...Deadpool.

Even Batman himself has defeated the Hulk.

2. Yes Ultraman did say he read the final chapter saying evil wins in the end but evil never won in the end so either he was lying or the book was truly infinite and Ultraman didn't read on.

3. Struggled or not, he did infact lift Spectre who weighs eternity.

4. No lifting was done, Superman was just holding both his hands out under the book in prayer to our dear MJBOLT angry

5. Did you know you just highlighted a feat i missed...do you even know what a blackhole is or weighs? The closest black hole to earth weighs 6.6 billion suns. Go and read (http://www.space.com/10612-heaviest-nearby-black-hole-weighed.html)

6. Superman still survived that supernova and that wasn't the only one he's survived. Has Hulk survived a supernova? How is surviving a supernova not a badass feat? Chineke! shocked

7. I shouldn't even be entertaining your trolling but in the last image you posted, it is clear that it is a collage of different comics. One of which Superman was killed by Doomsday and not Hulk.

I'm serious i won't even entertain you again.
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
go home and lick ya wounds tongue

If you want to debate batman vs the hulk Let me know
Batman who deathstroke beats for fun tongue

Next2Bezee:

Ok i have to say you are officially off your rocker = you are not well & i won't debate you anymore. You didn't debunk a single thing.

1. So what if Superman has been defeated by venom? Hulk and the entire marvel universe were murdered by deadpool...yes...Deadpool.

Even Batman himself has defeated the Hulk.

2. Yes Ultraman did say he read the final chapter saying evil wins in the end but evil never won in the end so either he was lying or the book was truly infinite and Ultraman didn't read on.

3. Struggled or not, he did infact lift Spectre who weighs eternity.

4. No lifting was done, Superman was just holding both his hands out under the book in prayer to our dear MJBOLT angry

5. Did you know you just highlighted a feat i missed...do you even know what a blackhole is or weighs? The closest black hole to earth weighs 6.6 billion suns. Go and read (http://www.space.com/10612-heaviest-nearby-black-hole-weighed.html)

6. Superman still survived that supernova and that wasn't the only one he's survived. Has Hulk survived a supernova? How is surviving a supernova not a badass feat? Chineke! shocked

7. I shouldn't even be entertaining your trolling but in the last image you posted, it is clear that it is a collage of different comics. One of which Superman was killed by Doomsday and not Hulk.

I'm serious i won't even entertain you again.

Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by Next2Bezee(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
MJBOLT:
go home and lick ya wounds tongue

If you want to debate batman vs the hulk Let me know
Batman who deathstroke beats for fun tongue

Schooled you so much it isn't even entertaining anymore. It is like trying to debate with someone that knows less than 1% but acts like they know 90% embarassed

No please, I'll wait for someone else embarassed
Re: Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) by MJBOLT: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
are you not the one who said supes lifted captain America hammer when did cap start using a hammer undecided abeg flush…wolverine and punisher also killed the marvel universe so Ya point has been debunked again tongue
Chew on this

Next2Bezee:

Schooled you so much it isn't even entertaining anymore. It is like trying to debate with someone that knows less than 1% but acts like they know 90% embarassed

No please, I'll wait for someone else embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Lion Heart: The Kanu Story (Kanu Nwanko's Movie) / Download Movie Call Of The Wild (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.