Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. (58040 Views)

Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Emmanueledu(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
If every person we come across each day narrate what they are going through in life, you will marvel!
Who knows the burden he must have been carrying and still smile and act ok with people....
Still there is no justification for committing suicide!
RIP to the dead tho!
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Billygee2u: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:

Believe it or not.
And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment. Hebrews 9:27
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Na you cause am,you too dey demand!
Lol, my baby don speak pidgin English because of money.. hahaha Yoruba man wey too like money. If I no chop your money who will grin
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by deramarks(f): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2015
viickerz:

yeah, me too

btw, you look kissable
. U mean him?
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by teepsee(f): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Chigold101:
bros...tell me what will make a young man who seems to be on cause to commit suicide?
oga a lot of things oo. Do you know what's he is facing from his family? So you know his financial status. A lot. Moreover it's yanki not naija. They don't value there own life
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by killercute16(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2015
porrigeyam:
Rip ....cultism is very bad thing they will just useless u
How does cultism concern this thread?
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by bettercreature(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, my baby don speak pidgin English because of money.. hahaha Yoruba man wey too like money. If I no chop your money who will grin
But your own too much naw! haba you too like expensive things anyway as long as you are happy,that is the most important
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
But your own too much naw! haba you too like expensive things anyway as long as you are happy,that is the most important
Lol, na love deh make me demand na, if I no love u I for no deh demand much.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by holyokoto(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:

Believe it or not.
And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment. Hebrews 9:27

ONCE you said Lazarus and many died twice. Moreover that verse said nothing of Hell fire which is just a fabricated imaginary place
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by bettercreature(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, na love deh make me demand na, if I no love u I for no deh demand much.
Infact i dey enjoy how you dey manage my life,God will bless you abundantly
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Infact i dey enjoy how you dey manage my life,God will bless you abundantly
I love that! it seems you're less busy today
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by bettercreature(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

I love that! it seems you're less busy today
Not working this week sweetie
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Not working this week sweetie
OK, is it cos of what u told me last week? Let's get a room
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by czarr(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
porrigeyam:
Rip ....cultism is very bad thing they will just useless u
lol grin
E be like you wan make pple curse you
Where you see cultism for there na
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by bettercreature(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

OK, is it cos of what u told me last week? Let's get a room
Yes sweetie may God helps
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by leovaskey(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Una tin say nah Nigeria wey be say upon dis suffering and over population,una no dey gree just commit suicide,,,,?
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Imyourex(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bros maka why nah? Chei! This world sweet nah, why you no follow me dey watch with 3D how our lawmakers and Amechi dey use our country dey play chess. RIP o! Na so you want am
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by ChynoBEATS: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Raiders:
hell fire does not exit. Once a person dies he simply cease to exist

Lolz....... grin dude R u kiddiNg .... Prove it bruv grin grin
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Baroba(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shymm3x:
R.I.P to the "Yo momma" legend with Wilmer Valderrama and my chale brother. You put a smile on my face when the show was on - will never forget that. And I saw you rep Africa and London Town at the BET awards...classic.

You never know what someone is going through and the demons they are fighting, beneath the smile and vanity that comes with life. God knows best - but you definitely achieved a lot during ya journey. You are in a better place.

Only God knows how June Sarpong is going to feel about this. Great family right there - achievers.

P.S: he was 40 not 35.

So he was June's bro, I kind of suspected with the UK / Ghana connection.. tragic.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by cellycelly: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by actoor(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
ojkalito:
if you were born into a bhudist family would you know about Hebrew 9:27,argue with a liberal view man,do u even know who compiled the bible? No religion is superior

I don't think any religion in this world that will ever support ones committing suicide.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by ojkalito(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:

I don't think any religion in this world that will ever support ones committing suicide.
my friend i am not talking about religion supporting suicide what is wrong with your head
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by pelezico: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
I knew his sister and she introduced me to him when i was about 15 - he came on holiday from the US - i introduced him to a few friends of mine and we spent the summer together around the Leytonstone area - his sister June lived in the run down estate near Cathal Bars swimming pool - horrible place

Hes actuall 40 years - one year younger than me - big shame -
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Clinton594(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sommyangel:
Oyibos and suicide.. But this one is not even white
Hmmmmm very beautiful
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
ojkalito:
is that St Patrick's?
lol. If u want to know send me an email. Are u a patrician?
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Demons got the better part of his thinking faculty..what a shame... Rest in peace cry
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by porrigeyam(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
czarr:
lol grin
E be like you wan make pple curse you
Where you see cultism for there na
lol BRo I know what I'm sayin the more u look the less u see....that's life
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
He died aged 40 and not 35.

But age doesnt matter anymore.....He is dead! Sleep on Sarpong
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by vislabraye(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't understand why successful people feel like committing suicide. It bothers me. But I notice this sort of suicide is common in the West.
It's a pity.
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by ojkalito(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
lol. If u want to know send me an email. Are u a patrician?
i already av d confirmation i needed from ur word patrician..i am and class of 05

1 Like

Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by cap28: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Daplux4:
I don't think he choose to commit suicide his death should be investigated

Police and family members spent 7 hours trying to talk him down from throwing himself off a bridge:

British actor and Tommy Hilfiger model Sam Sarpong, 40, has jumped to his death from a bridge despite family and police spending seven hours trying to talk him down.

The TV presenter, who co-hosted MTV's Yo Momma show alongside Wilmer Valderrama, toppled from the Colorado Street bridge in Pasadena, Los Angeles.

County of Los Angeles Medical Examiner confirmed the star died yesterday in an apparent suicide, but added that the official cause of death will not be known until the results of toxicology results come through.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3294258/British-actor-Tommy-Hilfiger-model-Sam-Sarpong-dies-aged-40-leaping-bridge.html#ixzz3pxxSsof6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. by Chigold101(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
teepsee:
oga a lot of things oo. Do you know what's he is facing from his family? So you know his financial status. A lot. Moreover it's yanki not naija. They don't value there own life
you fit commit suicide for this ya points? Talk true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.