Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me (2379 Views)

Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Penaldo: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
I hated Buhari since I have been hearing of him. In 2014 one Barcanista (now tonyebarcanista) came from nowhere to hype buhari. I fell for the sweet words and voted for him. I even convinced my family and classmates to vote for Buhari. Since Buhari entered I have not been enjoying the country. I used my hands to kill myself because of Barcanistar. Barcanistar must apologize to him for deceiving me or I will never forgive him.

anyway my tecno Boom J8 gives me joy with good music in this hard time

18 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Buharism: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lamentations of a confused brother.

10 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Sibrah: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Until Banks n Telco start closing shop like we experienced under Jonathan, nobody owes anybody an apology over Buhari being President.
Wailers will always look to incite people against Buhari but forget there an opposition party Buhari's govt can blame like Jonathan's govt blamed APC.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by evy1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Funny fellow,so if tonye say put your hand for fire you go mumu put abi.

10 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by mcee1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Shataap op,we know u and ur likes who always claim they voted for Buhari but not true. We 95% still have faith in Buhari and Osibanjo to deliver us from 16years agonies of PDP.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Penaldo: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sibrah:
Until Banks n Telco start closing shop like we experienced under Jonathan, nobody owes anybody an apology over Buhari being President.
Wailers will always look to incite people against Buhari but forget there an opposition party Buhari's govt can blame like Jonathan's govt blamed APC.
I don't like Jonathan or PDP. I would have stayed at home

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by mightyhazel: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari is good,...

For nothing really,...

16 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Oche211(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Guy, u deserve a good brain formatting slap. So if tonye asks u to jump enter lagoon, u self go off clothes enter ni?

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Penaldo:
I hated Buhari since I have been hearing of him. In 2014 one Barcanista (now tonyebarcanista) came from nowhere to hype buhari. I fell for the sweet words and voted for him. I even convinced my family and classmates to vote for Buhari. Since Buhari entered I have not been enjoying the country. I used my hands to kill myself because of Barcanistar. Barcanistar must apologize to him for deceiving me or I will never forgive him.
Lol, sorry brogrin

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by chiefobdk(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
tonyebarcanista oya koman apologize

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Penaldo:

U were confused then. U are still very confused.

There is no hope for you.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by frankyychiji(f): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sibrah:
Na wa o! Zombies suffering and smiling! Even if he has nepa bill as certificate, i will still vote for... Smdh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
chiefobdk:
tonyebarcanista oya koman apologize
I owe op no apology

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Sibrah: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
Na wa o! Zombies suffering and smiling! Even if he has nepa bill as certificate, i will still vote for... Smdh!
Your signature though . . . What of thousands who died because the funds to purchase weapons to fight their killer were looted on order of Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, sorry brogrin
I sympathise with OP but he should. be the one to apologize to. me

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by junketer(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I sympathise with OP but he should. be the one to apologize to. me
why??

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Penaldo:
A wailer pretending he once liked Buhari! We kwn u guys! IPODS!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
junketer:
why??
Where WS the OP when I renounced my support for Buhari immediately I noticed some signs of insincerity?

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Where WS the OP when I renounced my support for Buhari immediately I noticed some signs of insincerity?
rather, immediately your palms were greased.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by poiZon: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sibrah:

what d hell r u saying?

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by junketer(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
u already turned him to a zombie so na one way for him. I wonder what made him his senses return. Maybe its the queue at the petrol station.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Sibrah: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
poiZon:

what d hell r u saying?
I am talking of the fuel scarcity we experienced under jonathan in Early 2015 just b4 elections. Banks and Telcos had to be closing branches because they couldn't get fuel to run gen. Telecom Masts too were down cost telcos couldn't get fuel at all. We are not at the level yet. Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by ayzTIGER: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
That moment when a zombie begin to regain his senses

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by babyfaceafrica: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Senseless..tonye you get time sef!!!
Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by frankyychiji(f): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sibrah:
Your signature though . . . What of thousands who died because the funds to purchase weapons to fight their killer were looted on order of Jonathan?
They deserved to die! They caused their own problems and their leaders politicized it!
Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by dat9jaguy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
They deserved to die! They caused their own problems and their leaders politicized it!

And you, since you don't deserve to die then live forever.

As for me, no regrets . It's still sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by KahlDrogo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
This overused toilet paper wey no go respect himself. Your parents must be ashamed of you honestly. Say your family dey live in abject poverty no mean say everyone else dey suffer.

Nkita jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by Jesusloveyou: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Penaldo:

I don't like Jonathan or PDP. I would have stayed at home
d same protection seeker also hype ur ineffectual corrupt hero in feb 2015. so what is now ur problem? grow up from this ur childishness

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by frankyychiji(f): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
KahlDrogo:
This overused toilet paper wey no go respect himself. Your parents must be ashamed of you honestly. Say your family dey live in abject poverty no mean say everyone else dey suffer.

Nkita jatijati.
E pain am!!!
Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by KahlDrogo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
Just like your useless flatheaded monkey in kuje would die miserably.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by frankyychiji(f): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
dat9jaguy:

And you, since you don't deserve to die then live forever.

As for me, no regrets . It's still sai Buhari.
Ok. Swallow the bitter pill of truth and crawl into bed.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me by KahlDrogo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
E pain am!!!
Is that all you can muster?? Foolish laminated flatheaded iPob silverback. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Son Flag Up For Persident 2019 To Replace His Father. / Yoruba Language: Time For Us To Boycott Lagos / Why Did Buhari Lose In Ondo And Oyo States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.