Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Cakeboard Help Neede - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cakeboard Help Neede (477 Views)

Distributor S Neede Urgently Nationwide / All You Need To Know About Upholstery Products ,also The Quality Materials Neede / Genuine Seller Of Blco Is Urgently Neede:- Direct Sellers Only Needed Not Agent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cakeboard Help Neede by Klassicjimmy(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2015
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]Morning Business Gurus,I want to start a cakeboard production but lacks the necessary links to the raw materials needed like foil and where to get the board and some other things.I'll apreciate anyone with idea in the business to pls show me the way.10ks in advance
Re: Cakeboard Help Neede by Klassicjimmy(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2015
Pls guys,I need your help here.I want to start this ASAP
Re: Cakeboard Help Neede by naijacutee(f): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2015
What's a cakeboard? If it's the board you put cakes on, can you make one out of recycled material?

If it is what i think it is, here is a tutorial on how to make one: http://www.asliceofheavencakesclassroom.com/2014/05/make-your-own-cake-boards-tutorial.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Pays The Legal Fee , Contractor Or Client ? / Scrap Tyres Needed @ A Very Large Quantities, Contact: 07039545778 / Pls Urgent Help (about Nairastake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.