Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) (39261 Views)

Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Nellybii:

Oloriibu omo ajokutamamomi. Na igbo elders get level abi? SMH . You need to have elders before talking of levels na. At least Yoruba get elders. Show me your elders first, before you talk about other people.
Show respect to a corrupt idiat? I got no respect for a corrupt nigga as the late ooni of ife

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by anonimi: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2015
RichDad1:

Not at all.
He's just someone that respect his culture. coolcool

Does that include sleeping with his son's wife and taking BRIBES thus depriving our nation money needed for vital services, facilities and utilities such as the reconstruction of Lagos-Ibadan expressway that nearly killed the Agbaya of Owu
That is definitely not part of my culture.
No! Not at all!!!

Obasanjo shared $74million Halliburton bribe, Okiro Panel says: • OBJ also pocketed another $5 million with PDP • Interim Panel report disappeared in Aso Rock

President Olusegun Obasanjo, who led Nigeria from 1999-2000, during which time he swore to fight corruption in the country, obtained considerable helpings of the infamous Haliburton bribe money, the Special Investigation Panel headed by Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, has declared in an interim report.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/k2yazkrog4e9c41fgzxzaan485w6q2dt1309198[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2015
simplycarro:
Werey, soon NL will be awashed with your pictures. Ugly skinny fool
Sharrap omo ale
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by deadZONE: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
It's not only national concern but its a world affair because we the Yorubas are spread worldwide ( indigenous to several other countries apart from Nigeria) so haters can hate all we care. grin

International OLODOS
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Yoruba elders no get level at all.

Its only in yoruba land elders go to any party, whether invited or not. The other day, oba Rilwayne of lagos, went for commissioners swearing-in. Na bribe go kill that omo ale of a king
grin u no see him name?? Lil Wayne cheesy tell me why him no go like party ehn.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by erinalex: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Keneking:
Great...

I think Tinubu has lost this chance again...Kingmaking things grin
why are you concern about Tinubu ? If Tinubu lose his chance, does that mean u will now have your chance in life ? You have made Tinubu your god,because to anything that happens,you will attribute it to Jagaban. I don't know that Tinubu is this Powerful. Even if you can't impregnate your wife,u'll say Jagaban caused it. Keep on shouting Tinubu's name everyday of ur life.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Nellybii: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Can you compare your political ooni that feeds on bribe to the great oba of benin, that can damn any president? As long as the they choose the king base on 'my turn', and not like that of the benin kingdom, them the ooni of Ife throne is and will remain a joke

Since you are so knowledgeable in King selection and you are not comfortable with the ooni elect, can you now give us the name right candidate for the ooni.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Mandyjosh: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Long live our oba,Amen.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by simplycarro: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Sharrap omo ale
Your father is the Omo ale that made the mistake of not putting on a condom the day he slept with the useless thing you call mother and impregnated her.
Your cup would be full on NL and you will be chased away disgraced.
Ugly skinny animal

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=39476778]Yoruba elders no get level at all. omo irankiran omo aje okuta mamu omi omo ale
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Hemanwel(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
@OZAOEKPE,Hahahahahahahahaa.You just gave me orgasm this morning with your post.Cant stop laughing mehn!
But yoruba people full nairaland sha!
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by ibisko04: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Codomainmainman:

Oponu boy
Eje ka ma wo awon omo alainiran bi won Ti nfi ara won se esin.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by herbbiordun2(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2015
OBJ is a man that we mostly regard and respect in yorubaland,so far the new ooni is confirmed olusegun has to honour him .....
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Omo iran kiran!
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2015
anonimi:

Does that include sleeping with his son's wife and taking BRIBES thus depriving our nation money needed for vital services, facilities and utilities such as the reconstruction of Lagos-Ibadan expressway that nearly killed the Agbaya of Owu
That is definitely not part of my culture.
No! Not at all!!!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/k2yazkrog4e9c41fgzxzaan485w6q2dt1309198[/img]
You're an EP. So no surprises.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Omo iran kiran!@OZAEKPE
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by ibisko04: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
kennosklint:
ooni of politrics
You can not rule politics out in every things that concerns people.
Even in your home.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by anonimi: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2015
RichDad1:
You're an EP. So no surprises.

Mind letting me know what EP means?
Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Lancier(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Loss of Shares Indemnity,Performance/Advance Payment/Bid Bonds,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Kudducini:
This Our Obj Self He Too Like KA RI MI ( make dem see me)
Hahah rofkwlmd cheesy

You have no idea of how this got me laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Is OBJ not suppose to prostrate? after all, the man is now king. just asking
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by sexyyoyo(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Codomainmainman:

Oponu boy
were. Oloshi. Omo ajokuta ma mu omi
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Kennethkaund777: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Can you compare your political ooni that feeds on bribe to the great oba of benin, that can damn any president? As long as the they choose the king base on 'my turn', and not like that of the benin kingdom, them the ooni of Ife throne is and will remain a joke
My friend sharrrrraaaapppPpp. You are just a wonderful fool. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by seyi360(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ooni of Ife, the biggest symbol of occult power in Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by DaveGyam(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Issorait ;DIssorait
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Kudducini(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahah rofkwlmd cheesy

You have no idea of how this got me laughing cheesy

I Guess I Do
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who says? Who confirmed the appointment? Is it not Aregbesola? How close is Aregbesola to Tinubu? Answer the questions yourself?
Keneking:
Great...

I think Tinubu has lost this chance again...Kingmaking things grin
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by princewilly007(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
OBJ is one of the yoruba respected leader nah....
Kudducini:
This Our Obj Self He Too Like KA RI MI ( make dem see me)
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by omoladeazeez: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Kudducini(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
princewilly007:
OBJ is one of the yoruba respected leader nah....

Na Him Go Be The First Abi Na Him Go Be Last?
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
OBJ THE EBORA OWU. ( the tiny god of OWU kingdom)

IRUMOLE TON JE SALAD. ( d god dat doesn't mind salad as meal) .

I cannot Blame d new ONI, he is Jst following d adage dat u give unt Caesar Wat is unto him, so as not to begin on a wrong footing .

Ka de pe Lori

Ki bata pe lese.

Iru kere ape lowo.

Igba ojo ijokan ni.

In summary May d king Live Long and av Gud reign.

Greetings From Cabaliciouscabal & Family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.