Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) (39260 Views)

Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by yogun(f): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-hmD0_dSevbI/VjHdiFKRnGI/AAAAAAAHII8/xNNHgryhjCg/s1600/3.png[/img]
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was among the dignitaries that welcomed the Ooni of Ife designate, Prince Adeyeye Ogunwusi to Ile Ife yesterday October 28th. Another pic after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RdcRrVMQoyQ/VjHdVqKrufI/AAAAAAAHIIw/En1wWBSuP0s/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-obasanjo-welcomes-new-ooni-of-ife.html

Obasanjo "accompanied" the Ooni-elect to Ife and not "welcome " as stated here

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Baba Isale.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by FYB(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2015
RichDad1:
This man will NEVER prostrate for any man again in his life.

If it were before, he won't dare greet OBJ while standing.
Long live the King
infacts if he were to address the people, He will refer to OBASANJO as his son.

that office ehhh

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Kudducini:
This Our Obj Self He Too Like KA RI MI ( make dem see me)
Na God do am for him. Pray to God to make you relevant in the society.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by elopee3000(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Tomorrow obasanjo will call him self a Christian after hugging head of ogboni cult angry angry angry angry can adeboye visit this man or kumuyi I don't think so
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
I envy the young man
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Yoruba elders no get level at all.

Its only in yoruba land elders go to any party, whether invited or not. The other day, oba Rilwayne of lagos, went for commissioners swearing-in. Na bribe go kill that omo ale of a king
Mumu, a 21st century oba doesn't just sit in his palace; he attends functions. What would you say of traditional rulers in Rivers and Delta that stay in Port Harcourt and Warri, not their kingdoms?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2015
wallex1983:

Eeyah! Poor you!

You don't know culture. The next time OBJ visits him, he would prostrate flat before the 40year old man.

Do you know what Ooni means?
Can you compare your political ooni that feeds on bribe to the great oba of benin, that can damn any president? As long as the they choose the king base on 'my turn', and not like that of the benin kingdom, them the ooni of Ife throne is and will remain a joke

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by HawksDude(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2015
wallex1983:

Eeyah! Poor you!

You don't know culture. The next time OBJ visits him, he would prostrate flat before the 40year old man.

Do you know what Ooni means?

Please tell him o
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Btruth: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Its only in yoruba land elders go to any party, whether invited or not. The other day, oba Rilwayne of lagos, went for commissioners swearing-in. Na bribe go kill that omo ale of a king

I'm very sure that you've missed out on one of your drugs this morning. #Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu, a 21st century oba doesn't just sit in his palace; he attends functions. What would you say of traditional rulers in Rivers and Delta that stay in Port Harcourt and Warri, not their kingdoms?
When it comes to obas that a respected in this country, oba Rilwayne will at any point be a servant to oba of benin.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2015
FYB:

infacts if he were to address the people, He will refer to OBASANJO as his son.

that office ehhh
You're right.
Proudly Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Btruth:

I'm very sure that you've missed out on one of your drugs this morning. #Ode!
He should ask the family of that criminal predecessor to refund our money. The throne is already messed up. They are all bunch of thieves
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Guy? Gini mere I ji na-eti? Na-ekweghi na ugwu..So, you have no right to talk about my tribe. Face your problem

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Ijaya123: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You could have at least kept quite and pretended to have some sense. We wouldn't have known. But you just bared it all.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by miqos02(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2015
hmmm
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Yoruba eleders are regarded, where are your own elders who only go to yorubaland to look for relevance ? Stewpid person like you.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by BabaO2: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

It is called preservation of culture. You don't have culture to preserve that is why you don't find your elders coming together. I can see that u have started learning Yoruba as you learnt speaking and writing English, because u are nothing without those languages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by juman(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2015
sammyj:
Baba successfully installed his person as the new Oni but he should not be partisan like his predecessor cool!!!

Obasanjo cannot even install anybody as king in his own village talkless of any other place.

The young man was the choice of the governor.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Zellie: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Romantic
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Rotimi47: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Its of national concern shey

Bullshit****
It's not only national concern but its a world affair because we the Yorubas are spread worldwide ( indigenous to several other countries apart from Nigeria) so haters can hate all we care. grin

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

na yr useless Slave eze wey even a small flattie bastard no get RESPECT for get level abi Better think of how una go take arrange una WORTHLESS Biafra AND GET that animal KANU out of impending jail term in the 'ZOO'

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

This got me laughing so hard
cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by erinalex: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

it is our problem NOT urs. We Yorubas are not complainning, so why are u crying more than the bereaved ? Face ur biafra isssue pls.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Anjelus(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Its obvious that your parent didnt bring you up well otherwise you would not be refering to established elders who have achieve what nobody in your generation can ever dream of talk less of achieving as uninvited guests...... However, i can identify with the fact that where you came from respect for elders is an aberration hence your unremarkable comment.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by wazobiaN9(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I see that you have been well schooled in the language of the land (Yoruba) feeding you.

The fingers that bites the hands that feeds it gets cut off and rots to nourish the land again. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Phemostiga(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

isorosi agbalagba.too bad

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
wazobiaN9:

I see that you have been well schooled in the language of the land (Yoruba) feeding you.

The fingers that bites the hands that feeds it gets cut off and rots to nourish the land again. smiley

Sharrap, I stayed in north central
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Anjelus:
Its obvious that your parent didnt bring you up well otherwise you would not be refering to established elders who have achieve what nobody in your generation can ever dream of talk less of achieving as uninvited guests...... However, i can identify with the fact that where you came from respect for elders is an aberration hence your unremarkable comment.
Sharrap, my king(oba of benin) can't and won't take bribe. Unlike all these yoruba kings that move around looking for rice chop.
Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Ephemmm: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by Nellybii: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Oloriibu omo ajokutamamomi. Na igbo elders get level abi? SMH . You need to have elders before talking of levels na. At least Yoruba get elders. Show me your elders first, before you talk about other people.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo) by simplycarro: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Sharrap, I stayed in north central
Werey, soon NL will be awashed with your pictures.
Ugly skinny fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari / Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.