Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC (27364 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by lexxylalas2(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
size40:
My people, which one come be IPAC again? I have never heard of this name or group in Rivers state or port Harcourt despite living and following political events in Rivers state. This is how my people keep deceiving the public by conjuring and bringing up groups and associations that are not duly registered by Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) just like the so called "Integrity Group" led by one Mile 3 Diobu Tout called Mr Livingston Wechie just to bring down one man which is Mr Rotimi Amaechi. Where is Mr Livingston today? He is on the run because it was discovered that his integrity group is not a registered body. Since Mr Livingston was declared wanted, has anybody heard from him again? He is on d run. But he must be caught But however, IPAC or whatever they are called should pray that Mr Wike be available to rerun election because Mr Wike has a serious case to answer as a minister. I seriously see Wike being handcuffed and and makes EFCC office and prison his personal place of abode. Let's wait and see because time will tell.

I laff all these apc short memory thinkers..Mark my words even if apc rules for a long time,one day der wil be an opposition again and the table will turn and amaechi,buhari,tifnubu etc will be brot to book.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Ijaya123: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who knows IPAC? Irrelevant and attention seekers with no bearing in the scheme of things.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok we have heard. We are waiting for witches and wizards, Religious leaders endorsement and Obas to point their walking sticks in his general direction. Hmmmmmm
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Legitbaba(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
ki02020:
Even APGA can't win river not to talk of ipad abi na IPAC
i dey Shame for u ooo...big time..make God help u
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by bezimo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is a clear testament to the fact that majority of the people in the state are in support of Wike been reelected to continue the mandate that the lying liars called APC and Buhari has attempted to truncate. APC would be disgraced at the polls.Cant they see they are not wanted in the state.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
The people supporting this so call sacked governor do not know anything about his hiding agenda due to monetary compensation given to them. This is not an era of 16 is more than 19. This is not political era where thugs and security personnel aided the orchestrated and planned elections results claimed to be free and fair.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by docadams: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
erunz:
WHICH POLITICAL PARTY BE IPAC? WHO KNOWS THEM? ABEG MAKE THEM GO SIDDON JOOR

I thought you are for PDP.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by idrezee(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
make ipack pack well jor
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by unclejb2(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
size40:
My people, which one come be IPAC again? I have never heard of this name or group in Rivers state or port Harcourt despite living and following political events in Rivers state. This is how my people keep deceiving the public by conjuring and bringing up groups and associations that are not duly registered by Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) just like the so called "Integrity Group" led by one Mile 3 Diobu Tout called Mr Livingston Wechie just to bring down one man which is Mr Rotimi Amaechi. Where is Mr Livingston today? He is on the run because it was discovered that his integrity group is not a registered body. Since Mr Livingston was declared wanted, has anybody heard from him again? He is on d run. But he must be caught But however, IPAC or whatever they are called should pray that Mr Wike be available to rerun election because Mr Wike has a serious case to answer as a minister. I seriously see Wike being handcuffed and and makes EFCC office and prison his personal place of abode. Let's wait and see because time will tell.
IPAC means Inter Party Advisory Council. It took only a democratic administration of Jonathan to give them voice in Nigerian politics. If not for IPAC small political parties will be choked to oblivion by the big parties.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Phinagold(f): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
pring:

You see the Man on the right hand side of this picture... Never pick a fight with him, you will lose If you join him, you will be a winner, if you oppose him, he will destroy you. 

Many have tried. Former Governors Peter Odili and Celestine Omehia and the then seemingly powerful PDP faction tried and failed. Former President Goodluck Jonathan tried and failed as well. Honorable Evans Bipi and Honorable Ihunwo as well tried and failed.. CP Mbu of the Nigerian Police force also tried and failed. The One they call Mama Peace also tried and has failed. Akpabio has tried as well in the Senate and has failed. 

This Man is unstoppable. The Hand of the God's are strong in his life. 

He is the Slayer of Wailers. The Lion of the tribe of Ubima, The King of the Niger Delta, A one man Army. What he sets his mind to he achieves. 

Rivers State would be liberated from the shackles of mediocrity and take its rightful place with the likes of Lagos and Abuja as one of the Top Cities in the Nation.

God Bless Rt. Hon. ROTIMI Chibuike Amaechi.. 

For those who don't understand the meaning of "Chibuike", it means "THE LORD IS HIS STRENGTH".

Rivers state shall rise from these ashes and be great again..

God Bless Rivers State, the Land of Milk and Honey

YOU FORGOT TO ADD........."HE IS YOUR ALPHA AND OMEGA
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Phinagold(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Banter1:
GOD punish you Reuben, the THUNDER that will fire you still in DEEP FREEZER.

Free and fair ke!

JUST WALK STRAIGHT TO THAT TRANSFORMER IN YOUR STREET.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by M4gunners: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
That is rivers state people talking not apc e-diots from war zone.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by forayfleo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
size40:
. How can u say such, please just respect urself b4 u run any how 2mr
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by badesco(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
If we look at the outcome of most of the election tribunal till date, it suggest that this country is going to a one party system and that could spell doom in future.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike is our Choice,We IGBOs in Rivers are solidly behind PDP.We can't allow Apc and Buhari that called us 5percent to take our SS and SE through d back door! Lalasicala,Seun,Obinoscopy,this thread belongs to FP!

Mumu una go still loose as una GEJ loose on March 28.....
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Buhari may own federal but River State belongs to WIKE.

Noise makers against Wike can remained in doom***
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by ki02020(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Legitbaba:

i dey Shane for u ooo...big time..make God help u

Me sef dey shame for the bad english (I dey shane)wey you type
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Episteme2:

http://punchng.com/2015/10/1885
Buahari has no single power to stop Udom & Wike from becoming the governors , Infact, I wonder why he should be puting his mouth on SS & SE case, he has no right to do so cos he's only the president of the north not SS & SE , thank God when Biafra come there will be no more free oil well of Akwa ibom for the northerners
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Shigoboy(m): 5:53am On Oct 30, 2015
No one can stop wike from wining the re-run, I can boldly that, thou there was some misconduct in the previous election, and it was obvious that PDP would have won plainly even without playing games, just that they can't take risk, from the experience I had while working as INEC official in Rivers state during the last election, poeple of Rivers state want back thier mandate which was sold out by the former governor of the state, Rivers belongs to PDP, and they are ready to do whatever just to have back their sit.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Banter1(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Phinagold:

JUST WALK STRAIGHT TO THAT TRANSFORMER IN YOUR STREET.
you and Reuben can do that. I don't like responding to a local P.u.$.$.y.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP / Buhari To Spend 2 Weeks In London On Private Visit / Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.