Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC (27283 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by philips70(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Not only IPAC it will soon be IUPAC. Chemistry students know how far.

Nigerians and deceit!
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by oyetunder(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
As they have leg the political legss to run talkless of rerunning. It is a pity when ants complain of stomach aches. Who ever invites a snail to the olympics?
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Billygee2u: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Who God has blessed no one can curse, not even PMB can stop wike from shinning.
Buharidullardinhoonechance wants Rivers State by all means in order to cover the loot Amaechi used to sponsor his false campaign with fake promises
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Amack(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=39478343]Wike is our Choice,We IGBOs in Rivers are solidly behind PDP.We can't allow Apc and Buhari that called us 5percent to take our SS and SE through d back door! Lalasicala,Seun,Obinoscopy,this thread belongs to FP![/quote. I believe you. We're not praying for another war in this country and Igbos are not calling for war. They want to Disintegrate in peace. It has happened in soo many countries our own will not be different. Is not a byforce marriage. The present situation in Nigeria today has call us all out to Disintegrate in peace. I was born in kaduna but it was sharia fight that make us live kaduna. My father lose his business that he has build for years. Many Igbos, housas and Yorubas have loss in different way like my father because of this hatred we celebrate among our selfs. And this hatred we celebrate has no end because we have no love for each other. Unborn ones will also adopt this way of life which is evil. Many Igbos left northern states to lagos. But this year general Election show us that there's no love and peace between this two tribe Yorubas and Igbos. In lagos Yorubas are landlords and Igbos are tenants. The pain and gain of last year general election is growing deeper in the heart of this two tribe especially among our youths which is very dangerous. I have been to india. India population is close to 1.3 billion and they have over 400 languages but Hindi is there general language. And most hindu, Christian and Muslim in india understand hindi. And that help to Unite them. But I see no such remedy in Nigeria because the hatred we celebrate every day among our self's has grown deep in our hearts. I'm calling on world government bodies to help Nigeria disintegrate in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Episteme2:

http://punchng.com/2015/10/1885

As a man and as a Nigerian, im really ashamed to have this kind of person thing as a fellow.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by sammyj: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2015
You mean proudly 5 % !!! shocked grin grin grin grin grin
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike is our Choice,We IGBOs in Rivers are solidly behind PDP.We can't allow Apc and Buhari that called us 5percent to take our SS and SE through d back door! Lalasicala,Seun,Obinoscopy,this thread belongs to FP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by tinziemaine(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
size40:
My people, which one come be IPAC again? I have never heard of this name or group in Rivers state or port Harcourt despite living and following political events in Rivers state. This is how my people keep deceiving the public by conjuring and bringing up groups and associations that are not duly registered by Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) just like the so called "Integrity Group" led by one Mile 3 Diobu Tout called Mr Livingston Wechie just to bring down one man which is Mr Rotimi Amaechi. Where is Mr Livingston today? He is on the run because it was discovered that his integrity group is not a registered body. Since Mr Livingston was declared wanted, has anybody heard from him again? He is on d run. But he must be caught But however, IPAC or whatever they are called should pray that Mr Wike be available to rerun election because Mr Wike has a serious case to answer as a minister. I seriously see Wike being handcuffed and and makes EFCC office and prison his personal place of abode. Let's wait and see because time will tell.
lollllz God bless wike
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Macgreat(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike is our Choice,We IGBOs in Rivers are solidly behind PDP.We can't allow Apc and Buhari that called us 5percent to take our SS and SE through d back door! Lalasicala,Seun,Obinoscopy,this thread belongs to FP!

Una wan carry South-South join body but why?

Is south east too small for a nation?

Just asking.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Macgreat(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
it amusing seeing all those people supporting Corrupt persons and personalities
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
IPAC Public Relations Officer and the State Chairman of the Labour Party, Mr. Favour Reuben, who briefed newsmen after the group’s meeting in Port Harcourt, restated that the call for a rerun was unnecessary, adding that the election in Rivers was free and fair.
The ongoing judicial terrorism by the APC-led FG will not succeed in stealing the legitimate mandate of Governor Wike. In Wike We Trust

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by informato: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
very funny how some northerners comment about an issue they are very far from....some of them just hearing of port Harcourt for the first time,yet they will comment like they've been there...well una fit type anything una like,but make una no they comment like people way they live for port Harcourt...UNA NO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RIVERS STATE POLITICS... so charrrap una mouth

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
erunz:
WHICH POLITICAL PARTY BE IPAC? WHO KNOWS THEM? ABEG MAKE THEM GO SIDDON JOOR
IPAC is not a party. It is an Association of Parties.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Kennethkaund777: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wtf! 2PAC in Rivers state. IPAC kor IUPAC nomenclature ni. Bunch of unserious mofos must have collected some crumbs from wike. Mtchew
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by awa(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
I am not from Rivers State but with huge interest in Rivers State and I think the FG via the Judiciary is just looking for a way to bring serious Political crisis in the State.
Rivers State is not the only State where there were couple of abnormalities in the election but the people of Rivers State and the Resident of the State will say NO to any Crisis
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
smiley
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by desertboom(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wetin concern Ruben of IPAC, e don collect e own money from Wike come talk wetin PDP want hear. Make Wike save e money if not e go go hard for am.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Banter1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
GOD punish you Reuben, the THUNDER that will fire you still in DEEP FREEZER.

Free and fair ke!
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Banter1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
awa:
I am not from Rivers State but with huge interest in Rivers State and I think the FG via the Judiciary is just looking for a way to bring serious Political crisis in the State.
Rivers State is not the only State where there were couple of abnormalities in the election but the people of Rivers State and the Resident of the State will say NO to any Crisis
are you saying the elections in Rivers was free and fair? Fear GOD brother.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by ExInferis(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Who God has blessed no one can curse, not even PMB can stop wike from shinning.

I'm quite sure no one gives a hoot about his shins.

It's his politics that's debatable.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by tommykiwi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let's vote here like for Wike (PDP) and share for Peterside (APC)...I go with Wike ( PDP)...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by awa(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Macgreat:

Una wan carry South-South join body but why?

Is south east too small for a nation?

Just asking.

While you are just asking, I want to inform you that your question shows your poor knowledge in History. South-South have so many Igbos. The Igbo nation is not begging anyone to join us. Wike is an Igbo and he can't deny that and as an Igbo living in PH I will always support him
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by fako1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let me quickly give a theory to this post. Its left for who has common sense to decode it.

While in rivers state as a corp member, i was the presiding officer for my unit in last election. when the election started, i noticed my unit has siblings as party agent for different party. Toward d end of the process, i asked one of them (PDP agent precisely) how his brother is an agent for another party (CDP) and his mother is also another agent for another party (PDP). he responded with "You no fit understand, we be the same".

Now u get! Nigeria has just 2 party......... PDP and APC.

back to the matter, @OP we don hear. GBAM!!!
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Macgreat(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
awa:

While you are just asking, I want to inform you that your question shows your poor knowledge in History. South-South have so many Igbos. The Igbo nation is not begging anyone to join us. Wike is an Igbo and he can't deny that and as an Igbo living in PH I will always support him

Sure, I really dont follow history.

So, you support people based on tribe. is he a man of integrity?
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Dubem13: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
which IGBOS? I live in ph and I tell you,we don't like agboro wike.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Optionalx: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDP should win but without Wike. PDP should substitute Wike and reconcile aggrieved members who were hurt by Wike and his pay master to make head way. Thuggery and rascality don't pay. Emotions might not work this time.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by PointB: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
The re-run is simply a waste of time and money!
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by kinibigdeal(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
APC should forget Rivers.
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Wike is just using every available means to get public sympathy. No, he wont.

So you still believe APC will win Rivers state? U must be dreaming
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by erunz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

IPAC is not a party. It is an Association of Parties.
I KNOW,
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dubem13:
which IGBOS? I live in ph and I tell you,we don't like agboro wike.
But u like Agbero Ameachi?
Re: We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC by Batista76(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Speak for yourself. Who made you spokesman for us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK / Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me / President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.