Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. (1749 Views)

‘any State Depending On Federal Allocation Is A Federal Parastatal’ – Ben Bruce / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi / Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by OneNaija(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2009
I have Notice something about Nigerians they always depending on God Intervention. Abeg Leave God Jare.Fight for yourself.Manner nur dey fall from Heaven.If you want to safe this Country.You need to fight hard.Stop saying All we can do is sit down and hope in God. I nur like that word anyone who go Yarn that level.E head nur correct. I dey yarn am with pidgin english and normal english make you understand me well.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by blacksta(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2009
Al last a profound statement from 1naija - wetin you chop this evening

A break from your usual gibberish
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by OneNaija(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2009
@blacksta abeg i dey vex for some peoples when they wait for God Intervention to help solve Nigeria Problems. I dey house from Now till month end before i continue work. anyone when dey wait for God Intervention na cause e go dey receive as special gift.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by huxley(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2009
because most Nigerians are delusional.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by tpiah: 11:12pm On May 08, 2009
OneNaija:

I have Notice something about Nigerians they always depending on God Intervention. Abeg Leave God Jare.Fight for yourself.Manner nur dey fall from Heaven.If you want to safe this Country.You need to fight hard.Stop saying All we can do is sit down and hope in God. I nur like that word anyone who go Yarn that level.E head nur correct. I dey yarn am with pidgin english and normal english make you understand me well.

you dont like what word?
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by RichyBlacK(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2009
"Na God hand everything dey" attitude is killing us! While the rogues, criminals, rapists and murderers are having field day, we are waiting for God to leave more important things He is dealing with to come save us from ourselves? Why can't we do things ourselves?

* Armed robbers attack and kill - na God hand e day? Why not invest in technology to catch the perps?

* A bus accident kills 100 people - na so God want am? Why not conduct a thorough investigation, identify the causes, enforce laws against drunk driving, repair our dilapidated roads, enforce laws on road-worthiness of cars, ensure that drivers licenses are issued to those who have passed both written and practical driving exams, etc. Disturbing God in far away heaven has not improved our condition.

* Policemen kill 2 civilians because of N20 - the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh? Why not prosecute the criminal in uniform, convict him and sentence him to 20 years in prison?

Every day, Nigerians shout "God", "God", "God"; sometimes those screaming and shouting the loudest are the ones taking Nigeria to hell in a basket barrel!
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by samorijack(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2009
How do you think Adeboye Oyedepo and the like fill their pues and coffers? I'd like to ask them to if they know of any modern countery which has developed it's economy and society by miracles? ADEBOYE AND THE LIKE DON'T WAIT FOR MIRACLES THEY JUST love-vendor THE PEOPLE. When they are ill they fly abroad for medical check ups whilst they advocate prayer for the rest of us and when we die they tell us it's the will of Go!!! can you beat that, their love-vendor juice is over flowing (some of these pimps bnow have private jets)
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by RichyBlacK(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2009
samorijack:

How do you think Adeboye Oyedepo and the like fill their pues and coffers? I'd like to ask them to if they know of any modern countery which has developed it's economy and society by miracles? ADEBOYE AND THE LIKE DON'T WAIT FOR MIRACLES THEY JUST love-vendor THE PEOPLE. When they are ill they fly abroad for medical check ups whilst they advocate prayer for the rest of us and when we die they tell us it's the will of Go[d]!!! can you beat that, their love-vendor juice is over flowing (some of these pimps bnow have private jets)

Gbam!
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by MaiSuya(m): 12:13am On May 09, 2009
I dont think there is anything wrong in depending on God to solve our problems; most of the developed countries, take USA, UK - thuogh they've drifted away over the centuries - were built on a strong religious foundation, which, I'm tempted to believe, is still sustaining them.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by bawomolo(m): 12:54am On May 09, 2009
Mai Suya:

I dont think there is anything wrong in depending on God to solve our problems; most of the developed countries, take USA, UK - thuogh they've drifted away over the centuries - were built on a strong religious foundation, which, I'm tempted to believe, is still sustaining them.

yeah things such as slavery, chasing the indians away from Gold rich california and basically stealing territory from Mexico are definitely God's blessing. puhlease.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by Nobody: 3:17am On May 09, 2009
bawomolo:

yeah things such as slavery, chasing the indians away from Gold rich california and basically stealing territory from Mexico are definitely God's blessing. puhlease.

LOL.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by Jakumo(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2009
That old saying that describes religion as the opium of the masses sums it all up.  As infants and children, human beings are inherently conditioned to rely on parental figures for protection, food, shelter and moral guidance, but, by the time a child's formal education has been completed, those biological ties ought to have gradually given way to the autonomy and self reliance of adulthood, in the natural course of events, which, in some places like Nigeria, is a rarity.

With respect to the category of human beings who CHOOSE to remain under the purvey of "adult supervision" for their ENTIRE lives, even after they have flown their childhood nests and grown into biological adults, religion is literally a gift from God, in the sense that the biological parent figures who doted over such people in their youth have merely been replaced by one or more "heavenly" parental figures, to whom all responsibility and blame can conveniently be assigned in a way that absolves those pious worshippers of all culpability for their own misdeeds as adults, while concurrently providing such people with a "Higher Authority" that can be regarded as the final arbiter who tele-guides and either approves or forbids all successes or failures experienced by those worshippers during the entire course of their sorry, blinkered lives.     

In Nigeria, this blind reliance on heavenly parental figures has over generations evolved into the most extreme and debilitating form of substance abuse imaginable, where the mere invocation of the word "God" is now enough to trigger genocidal attacks on the innocent over imaginary offences, and where the hollow assurance that "God will judge" is enough to mentally neutralize and render docile all who witness their fraudulently elected "leaders" emptying state treasuries to live like emperors amid the suffocating squalor inhabited by their victims.

In the same vein, one of the easiest and surest ways to stifle creativity and the aspiration to succeed in life is to simply declare that "God" alone approves or disallows all human aspirations, thus relieving the brainwashed flocks of ALL incentives to work hard at any endeavors beyond that of appeasing the "Heavenly Headmaster" in the hopes of earning a passing grade in the journey of life.  Nigeria is infested with more places of worship than just about any other location on planet Earth, and yet is arguably one of the the most corrupt , disorganized and downwardly mobile societies in existence today.

While there is no question that some of the greatest acts of compassion and altruism are inspired by religious philosophy, the variants of formalized religion afflicting Nigeria today have done little more than turn the followers of such programs into so many caged hamsters, forever doomed to run in place on the spinning exercise treadmills erected for them by their exploiters and despoilers who finance lives of lavish, jet-setting luxury by fleecing the meager incomes of their mesmerized pets, or by tapping  into the national treasury, whether directly as political leaders rigged into power, or INdirectly as religious "messiahs" who cozy up to the corrupt elite with promises of heavenly impunity in reward for lives of industrial-scale crime.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by chidichris(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2009
if the why in your topic here represents a question as in why nigerians depend on God to solve the problems, get your answer from John 15 : 5. FOR WITHOUT ME, YE CAN DO NOTHING.
if God be for us no one can be aginst us.
unless God watches over the city, it is in vain that the watchmen stay awake. if God did not build the house, those labourers will be labouring in vain. if my people who are called by my name will humble theirselves, do away with their sins, i will heal their lands.

all in all, the question here is, are nigerians for real waiting for God? do they believe in what they are waiting for? where is our faith? is our case that of faith without work?

How do you think Adeboye Oyedepo and the like fill their pues and coffers? I'd like to ask them to if they know of any modern countery which has developed it's economy and society by miracles? ADEBOYE AND THE LIKE DON'T WAIT FOR MIRACLES THEY JUST love-vendor THE PEOPLE. When they are ill they fly abroad for medical check ups whilst they advocate prayer for the rest of us and when we die they tell us it's the will of Go[d]!!! can you beat that, their love-vendor juice is over flowing (some of these pimps bnow have private jets)

samorijack,
it is writen, any tongue that shall rise against me in judgement, shall be condemed. do not judge so that ye shall not be judged. private jets are mearnt for private individuals and on that note, can you tell us who are qualified to own them, our politicians, our drug lords, fraudstars, or our native doctors. during the time of Christ, the highest means of transportation then was horse and despite Christ not owning one then, he rode on one. let us watch what we say. today in nigeria, young men of different backgrounds are buying private jets like cars on daily bases so oyedipo and adebayo might not be a bad idea if they are used for the propagation of the gospel.

i said something above about faith without work. here i want to believe there are two schools of thoughts on the ways to solve our problems viz; those waiting for God and those who believe in action. what about these two?
is it not a good idea that those who trust in God continue and those who believe in action to do their thing?the problem of nigeria is that even those of us who believe in action only do that on the newspapers. how many of u who believe in action have done a thing? this thread is all over nairaland and will keep on coming up from time to time without a piece of action. when are you starting this much talked about actions? these action preachers here are less than toothless bulldogs. yes, everybody here seems to support the idea of acting but non is ready to break the ice.
let us learn to do what we preach-put up actions and stop engaging this forum with actionless actions. let us learn to practice, leadership by example. we must learn to be ourselves. let our actions speak for us.

mr. poster and supporters, how, when and where are u starting the action phase of this talk - talk? if not for gentility and responsibility, i will be forced to call you deciet. deciet in the sense that you are not ready for the actions that u preach here. deciet on the other hand because this topic looks like something designed to discourage people who believe God for actions.

PLEASE NOTE: many like me are believing God as the last resort. when everyother alternatives have failed, when no other solutions seem possible, when we have confirmed how unpredictable ppl like u are, when we noticed that biafra war could only worsen our situations, when we observed that many like you can you lead the the oppressed to the red sea without crossing them, when we realized that nigerians have finally lost their conscience. of what use is salt if the taste is gone?

not until men like you begin to make their words their bonds, not until men like you stop pretending, not until u understand that action speaks louder than words, nigerians will continue to support u over the internet only.

are u like osama bin laden who will ask others to go and die to inherit 14 virgins while he keep on running for his life? are u like him who preach against americans while his families all live over there? are u like him that preach against western education while he is well read over there. nigerians are wise enough to know that you are out to decieve.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by Jakumo(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2009
chidichris:

if the why in your topic here represents a question as in why nigerians depend on God to solve the problems, get your answer from John 15 : 5. [b]FOR WITHOUT ME, YE CAN DO NOTHING. [/b] if God be for us no one can be aginst us.

Thank you ChidiChris, for highlighting the specific bible quote that predicts FAILURE for any endeavor not officially approved by God.

With your permission, I would like to refer to this bible quote from time to time here, for it hints at something deep and integral to the Nigerian psyche that may prove to be either a crude weapon or an eternal liability, depending on the circumstances.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by dnex(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2009
I have said it innumerable times that the problem with Nigeria is God.

It is bad enough that the belief in God makes Nigerians docile and prone to abuse, cheating, corruption, blindness, poverty, underdevelopment and backwardness, but more annoying is that this same belief in God is one of the main tools that can be used to invoke activism, violence, hatred, vigilance and uprising against their own fellow oppressed believers of this same God through other means of worship.

I personally do not believe in God, but I promise you all that by the time I get into political office, God will be my main tool to control the masses. Afterall, it is their opium, so why not give it to them.

When I succeed at providing the most basic of needs, I'll remind the masses of why I am God's true messiah, and when I fail woefully, I mind them that It's the way God hath willed things to be.

When I know I neither have the will, the zeal or even the capacity to complete and approved project, I'll say Godwilling, or to put it more Arabically, "insha Allah".

When I've goofed big time and am being probed, It's my enemies (who by the way are the enemies of God). When I've been caught redhanded, ehen, then It's the Devil. Where actor dey, boss must surely dey. So where God is always showing himself, the Devil must oneday perform. And of course this is where perfect excuse of a phrase comes in "no man is perfect". Man being created in the image of a perfect God, I wonder why God-believers just choose to be imperfect.

Anyhow, as a politician, a public office holder, a government contractor or even generally, a public figure in Nigeria, one cannot venture far careerwise without a proper understanding of what achievements, blames and mistakes to apportion to God and the Devil respectively and in what context and language to frame these God-divined statements.

Anyways, may God save Nigeria and see you all in EDHA come 2011, Godwilling.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by banom(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2009
OneNaija:

Truely, this God stuff is the highest draw back in our society, Nigeria would have made a better society in the absence of religion.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by MaiSuya(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2009
banom:

Truely, this God stuff is the highest draw back in our society, Nigeria would have made a better society in the absence of religion.

Really? do you have such a society you can use as a reference?
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by bawomolo(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2009
That old saying that describes religion as the opium of the masses sums it all up.  As infants and children, human beings are inherently conditioned to rely on parental figures for protection, food, shelter and moral guidance, but, by the time a child's formal education has been completed, those biological ties ought to have gradually given way to the autonomy and self reliance of adulthood, in the natural course of events, which, in some places like Nigeria, is a rarity.

With respect to the category of human beings who CHOOSE to remain under the purvey of "adult supervision" for their ENTIRE lives, even after they have flown their childhood nests and grown into biological adults, religion is literally a gift from God, in the sense that the biological parent figures who doted over such people in their youth have merely been replaced by one or more "heavenly" parental figures, to whom all responsibility and blame can conveniently be assigned in a way that absolves those pious worshippers of all culpability for their own misdeeds as adults, while concurrently providing such people with a "Higher Authority" that can be regarded as the final arbiter who tele-guides and either approves or forbids all successes or failures experienced by those worshippers during the entire course of their sorry, blinkered lives.     

In Nigeria, this blind reliance on heavenly parental figures has over generations evolved into the most extreme and debilitating form of substance abuse imaginable, where the mere invocation of the word "God" is now enough to trigger genocidal attacks on the innocent over imaginary offences, and where the hollow assurance that "God will judge" is enough to mentally neutralize and render docile all who witness their fraudulently elected "leaders" emptying state treasuries to live like emperors amid the suffocating squalor inhabited by their victims.

In the same vein, one of the easiest and surest ways to stifle creativity and the aspiration to succeed in life is to simply declare that "God" alone approves or disallows all human aspirations, thus relieving the brainwashed flocks of ALL incentives to work hard at any endeavors beyond that of appeasing the "Heavenly Headmaster" in the hopes of earning a passing grade in the journey of life.  Nigeria is infested with more places of worship than just about any other location on planet Earth, and yet is arguably one of the the most corrupt , disorganized and downwardly mobile societies in existence today.

While there is no question that some of the greatest acts of compassion and altruism are inspired by religious philosophy, the variants of formalized religion afflicting Nigeria today have done little more than turn the followers of such programs into so many caged hamsters, forever doomed to run in place on the spinning exercise treadmills erected for them by their exploiters and despoilers who finance lives of lavish, jet-setting luxury by fleecing the meager incomes of their mesmerized pets, or by tapping  into the national treasury, whether directly as political leaders rigged into power, or INdirectly as religious "messiahs" who cozy up to the corrupt elite with promises of heavenly impunity in reward for lives of industrial-scale crime.

wow very solid statement. that's like a thesis right there. there should be sociologically studies on the impact of religion in the lives of Nigerians

sweden, netherlands? They seem to do fine as extremely secular states.

When I know I neither have the will, the zeal or even the capacity to complete and approved project, I'll say Godwilling, or to put it more Arabically, "insha Allah".

that was OBJ's statement about the power issue.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by manmustwac(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2009
Mai Suya:

Just imagine if God didn't exist then nigerians would be forced to take practical action to solve thier problems instead of waiting for the invisible man in the sky {who as far as am concerned dosen't exist} to come down from Heaven and solve thier problems for them.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 09, 2009
I can still remember how a former governor in one of the south eastern states used "god" to get by his evil and weakness.
Before he shows up in a government/public gathering, people will be murmuring on how he loots the state. But as soon as he shows up and shouts "praise the lord", the same people who have been murmuring will change their tune; "god is really using this man". And I will be like Bleep you and that "god" of yours that tells you to steal. angry angry
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by manmustwac(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2009
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by manmustwac(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2009
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by chaddass: 8:12pm On May 09, 2009
neva meet d man
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by asha80(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2009
manmustwac:

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

shocked    grin
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by otokx(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2009
because we are lazy and have stopped thinking.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by manmustwac(m): 1:12am On May 10, 2009
The sailor dose not pray for wind, he learns to sail.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by mazaje(m): 2:36am On May 10, 2009
Mai Suya:

Sweden, Denmark,Netherlands, Finland. . .they are some of the countries that have the highest numbers of unbelievers in any god (about 80-90 percent) yet the have some of the lowest crime rate,juvenile and early adult mortality, STD infection rates, teen pregnancy,low illiteracy rates, as well as high levels of educational attainment, per capita income, gender equality and abortion. They uphold equal rights to all people and all sexes. . . and they all happen to be the top 4 countries which happen to be the World's Happiest Places where people feel most positive about their lives. World's Happiest Places

chidichris:

if the why in your topic here represents a question as in why nigerians depend on God to solve the problems, get your answer from John 15 : 5. FOR WITHOUT ME, YE CAN DO NOTHING.

How about the following countries where a majority of the people do not believe in god but still remain some of the best countries in the world and have achieved a lot in on so many levels of human achievement countries like Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Finland, how were they able to do so many things when your bible says they couldn't?

samorijack:

How do you think Adeboye Oyedepo and the like fill their pues and coffers? I'd like to ask them to if they know of any modern countery which has developed it's economy and society by miracles? ADEBOYE AND THE LIKE DON'T WAIT FOR MIRACLES THEY JUST love-vendor THE PEOPLE. When they are ill they fly abroad for medical check ups whilst they advocate prayer for the rest of us and when we die they tell us it's the will of God!!! can you beat that, their love-vendor juice is over flowing (some of these pimps now have private jets)

when pastor chris oyahkilomes's wife was sick he took her to the hospital. . . but he keeps advising people to come to his healing school. . .adeboye has succeeded in convincing people that he travelled for over 300km on an empty tank, he also succeeded in convincing people that he was able to make a short adult man grow taller. . .if he can make an adult short man grow taller i wonder why he can not heal an amputee and make his/her amputated limbs grow back. . .its just so pathetic. . . . .people are using their brains to develop while nigerians are waiting on imaginary gods to come and help them. . . .
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by OneNaija(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2009
Posted by: mazaje
Insert Quote
Quote from: Mai Suya on Yesterday at 03:37:22 PM

Sweden, Denmark,Netherlands, Finland. . .they are some of the countries that have the highest numbers of unbelievers in any god (about 80-90 percent) yet the have some of the lowest crime rate,juvenile and early adult mortality, STD infection rates, teen pregnancy,low illiteracy rates, as well as high levels of educational attainment, per capita income, gender equality and abortion. They uphold equal rights to all people and all sexes. . . and they all happen to be the top 4 countries which happen to be the World's Happiest Places where people feel most positive about their lives. World's Happiest Places

Quote from: chidichris on Yesterday at 08:26:59 AM

How about the following countries where a majority of the people do not believe in god but still remain some of the best countries in the world and have achieved a lot in on so many levels of human achievement countries like Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Finland, how were they able to do so many things when your bible says they couldn't?

Quote from: samorijack on May 08, 2009, 11:21 PM
How do you think Adeboye Oyedepo and the like fill their pues and coffers? I'd like to ask them to if they know of any modern countery which has developed it's economy and society by miracles? ADEBOYE AND THE LIKE DON'T WAIT FOR MIRACLES THEY JUST love-vendor THE PEOPLE. When they are ill they fly abroad for medical check ups whilst they advocate prayer for the rest of us and when we die they tell us it's the will of God!!! can you beat that, their love-vendor juice is over flowing (some of these pimps now have private jets)

when pastor chris oyahkilomes's wife was sick he took her to the hospital. . . but he keeps advising people to come to his healing school. . .adeboye has succeeded in convincing people that he travelled for over 300km on an empty tank, he also succeeded in convincing people that he was able to make a short adult man grow taller. . .if he can make an adult short man grow taller i wonder why he can not heal an amputee and make his/her amputated limbs grow back. . .its just so pathetic. . . . .people are using their brains to develop while nigerians are waiting on imaginary gods to come and help them. . . .

Well like most Nigerians are talking. I think we should wait and the rest are flying abroad for medical treatment while some are trying to Cross sea to visit Spain and get deported back to Nigeria and continue the journey again and while some use pen to write trillions of naira and some working under the 40 % c sun which can cause African earthquake and yet suffering and smiling .Well let wait for God to Arrive.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by jamace(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2009
@ Poster

Talk is cheap. I will be glad if you can lead the action group. Don't use another man's hand to remove the red hot coal from the oven. angry grin
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by Obalende: 9:11pm On May 10, 2009
Nigerians must learn to solve their own problems.
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by sleekp1: 10:00pm On May 10, 2009
Obalende:

Nigerians must learn to solve their own problems.

Why must we "learn to solve our own problems" when God will solve it for us?
Re: Why Nigerians Depending On God To Solve The Problem. by manmustwac(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2009
sleek_p:

Why must we "learn to solve our own problems" when God will solve it for us?
Thats the probem with nigeria over 95% of the population believes that an invisible man in the sky will come down and solve their problems. Until Nigerians stop depending on God and hold their own leaders to accountability Nigeria will never progress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Extra Judiciary Killings During Boko Haram Saga / Jos Bombing: Igbo Youth Movement Decries Govt Inaction / Nigeria Will Not Progress In The Next 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.