Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think (732 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think by Swissess(f): 9:38pm On May 07, 2009
a English-nigerian couple has been married for ten years.

the girl is not able to get pregnant. they think about adopting a child.

but all of a sudden, adoption is not enough anymore for the guy. he needs his own child. but he is against in vitro fertilization (the church!)

he suggests to go to Nigeria and find a surrogate mother. or a second wife, I don't really know.

his English wife is as unhappy as somebody can be. what about their love, their marriage,

she thinks about letting him go, find a woman, get the child and come back to her. with the child so they raise it together.

but which Nigerian woman would agree to that? are they so desperate that they have to accept such deals?
Re: What Do You Think by mntpaul(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2009
This stuff belongs on the Jerrry Springer show.

Life has it obstacles. What do you do when eachothers interest or happiness are conflicting?

I'd go to marriage counseling for this one. This problem hasprobably popped up many times and someone with experience might be able to handle this one.

As for myself, I never understand how come people think its so important to procreate and carry on their traits or genes to the next generation when there is so much variation to do so already? Who cares? The minuscule contribution of a person to the genome of humankind will have no impact on the survival of our species. We are not an endangered. Just adopt.

(1) (Reply)

40 Reasons To Marry Naija Man / Hi Ladies, How Would You Expect A Guy To Ask You Out? / Oh, Angie! Please, Do Not Lead Me Into Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.