Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine (20534 Views)

Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / Banks In Fresh Trouble Over TSA / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by dont8(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Boys are not smiling.. grin

No time for Saka.. grin
I tell ya cheesy

Nobody seems to be looking at Uche's face these days.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by klickash077(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
enilowo:

You are a fool. Is TSA Jonathan idea? MUMU

she was only being mischievous(sarcastic). she's a staunch APC online member, I guess you are new here
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by ibadanfinest(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
This first bank people funny die. See as they make am look like they carry money go CBN go pay.

It's quite simple, you have account with a bank, when they want to remove bank charges, they don't need to inform you, they just remove it.
Same way first bank has account with CBN, now that first bank has failed to comply with TSA directive, they just debit/deduct the fine fee from First bank account that's with them.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Ebenezerk2: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ecobank own worse pass, without operating my account, they keep on deducting my account monthly, not ATM monthly charges because I don't have their ATM card, it is crazy
CharlesPhc:
Obviously they may have deducted the fine from the unreasonable, incessant hidden charges they always deduct from depositors account.

First Bank of Nig Plc (unlike other banks where I also have Accounts) is reputed for making illegal deductions from my Cooperate Account every now and then even when I'd not done any transaction. Worst still, they would say N200 debited from your account but many times when I cross checked with my previous balance sent as alert by same First Bank, I realized they'd deducted N1000 and not N200 as claimed.

Imagine if they deduct N100 each from 1m Depositor’s Accounts Nationwide every month…!!!

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by gists: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Another Jonathan's achievement being claimed by the Duara Man.

For The Record: The fine was imposed and fully paid under Jonathan Government. APC liars!!
Funny but it looks like a lot of people did not get your sarcasm grin grin
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
enilowo:

Why the insult?
Are you more Apc than she is?
Its either you are new to Nairaland/Politics section or you don't know sarcasm when you see one..
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by mbulela: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

For The Record: The fine was imposed and fully paid under Jonathan Government. APC liars!!

I am not interested in defending Buhari, that is what Femi Adesina is paid to do.
However, do you have any proof of what you assert?
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by kushma(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Godwin978:
Mtn data share is available at affordable prices.I had 15gb of data on my sim i.M ineed of money currently to solve a little problem.Worked on all devices.Now that mtn is not costly i will sell it at cheap prices eg 3Gb 2000 2gb 1100 1Gb 700 500Mb 400 call or whatsapp 08104631102
that is what I call waste of money I use #100 to get 5GB daily so who is at loss.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by pasol4real(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So for your mind this is an achievement? cheesy
Chai it just goes to show how scarce bubu's achievements are.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Qtsnow(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Obviously they may have deducted the fine from the unreasonable, incessant hidden charges they always deduct from depositors account.

First Bank of Nig Plc (unlike other banks where I also have Accounts) is reputed for making illegal deductions from my Cooperate Account every now and then even when I'd not done any transaction. Worst still, they would say N200 debited from your account but many times when I cross checked with my previous balance sent as alert by same First Bank, I realized they'd deducted N1000 and not N200 as claimed.

Imagine if they deduct N100 each from 1m Depositor’s Accounts Nationwide every month…!!!

Sir, I will advice you open a corporate account with Stanbic IBTC Non-Interest Bank. it is COT and interest free.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by monex(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Seungrandfather:

U are delirious nd need help urgently!!!
Jonathan was not the one that introduced the Treasury Single Account, it was Buhari.

actully it was GEJ
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/01/beyond-saving-via-treasury-single-account/
you guys need to be more informed.

the idea has been courted for some time now but implementation started with GEJ. nonetheless, I am encouraged with the increased vigor with which PMB is enforcing it
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by indomitable234: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
enilowo:

Can't u get the sarcasm in her statement
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by sponkino89(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Charles, i believe you are educated, so if you think the bank is debiting your account illegally, visit any of their branches nationwide and request for the statement of your account; no matter how the bank decides to hide "the debit", it must show on your statement, then ask for clarifications or possible reversal as the case my be. this our attitude of talking before asking is totally wrong. a young chap like the poster could actually digitize his transactions by enrolling on any of the bank's online platforms and monitor his accounts, 24/7. i have mobile banking on all of my accounts, so i see the "debits" as the bank does it. it saves me a lot of stress and it also helps me understand banking better. bro, grow up, embrace more tech and stop wailing over nothing on social media.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by adebayo111: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2015
demarc001:

Yes the project started under GEJ
which project? it is the provision of the Constitution which past government did not implement.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by adebayo111: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2015
monex:

actully it was GEJ
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/01/beyond-saving-via-treasury-single-account/
you guys need to be more informed.

the idea has been courted for some time now but implementation started with GEJ. nonetheless, I am encouraged with the increased vigor with which PMB is enforcing it
this has always been in our constitution but the past government did not practice it. how is it GEJ idea. He ruled for 6 years and never implement it for 1 day.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by WailingWailer00(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Godwin978(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
kushma:
that is what I call waste of money I use #100 to get 5GB daily so who is at loss.
explain more please i need to know.How do you do it?
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by kushma(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Godwin978:
explain more please i need to know.How do you do it?
thru the use of simple server application that's how I do it.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by monex(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2015
adebayo111:

this has always been in our constitution but the past government did not practice it. how is it GEJ idea. He ruled for 6 years and never implement it for 1 day.
did you read the link at all or do a lookup of national dailies history. Propaganda sells due to ignorance/laziness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever / Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.