Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine (20533 Views)

Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / Banks In Fresh Trouble Over TSA / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by kurtCobain(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please fine Zenith Bank also, just fine them for anything, they are unbearable.

4 Likes

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Obviously they may have deducted the fine from the unreasonable, incessant hidden charges they always deduct from depositors account.

First Bank of Nig Plc (unlike other banks where I also have Accounts) is reputed for making illegal deductions from my Cooperate Account every now and then even when I'd not done any transaction. Worst still, they would say N200 debited from your account but many times when I cross checked with my previous balance sent as alert by same First Bank, I realized they'd deducted N1000 and not N200 as claimed.

Imagine if they deduct N100 each from 1m Depositor’s Accounts Nationwide every month…!!!

how much u get for account self wey we no go hear word haba

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Kx: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
It looks like 1st Bank will be the empty hen of the banking industry.

Customers should expect enough SMS charges and others that will be imposed for recovery of the fine paid.

Come to think of it, instead of empty hen to be wailing, they should take a cue from 1st bank and pay the fine already.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Smartresult(f): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
this where 99% of naija youth waste theri time and brain , if 50% of this time will be invested in any venture the like of dangote, mike adenuga will be plenty, but for me since when in school i know that
, the job market is already saturated, there are already te ns of thousands if not millions of graduates hunting the few available jobs and ready to take any vacancy that may emerge in the future, the days of finish school present your certificate and get employment has gone, if you are not well connected or a job is already awaiting for you,, definitely you have to spend some time at home before you pick your dream job. see how to make money blogging.
It is only he who wants to waste some time at home that will not invest while still in the school, when your pocket money is still flowing, your tuition, accommodation and all stuff are al taken care of, by parents and relations, it is t
continue reading
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Yanks101: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Another Jonathan's achievement being claimed by the Duara Man.

For The Record: The fine was imposed and fully paid under Jonathan Government. APC liars!!
Why do i always find you on praise-singing threads for buhari.?
You hardly comment on serious threads, or maybe you are just an empty sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

For The Record: The fine was imposed and fully paid under Jonathan Government. APC liars!!
And who says it's APC glory?
Guy behave nau

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Okies27(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/first-bank-pays-n1-9b-tsa-fine
. Na accountability govt be dis o. Pls tell us what the fine will be used for
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
sad
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by MadCow1: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Obviously they may have deducted the fine from the unreasonable, incessant hidden charges they always deduct from depositors account.

First Bank of Nig Plc (unlike other banks where I also have Accounts) is reputed for making illegal deductions from my Cooperate Account every now and then even when I'd not done any transaction. Worst still, they would say N200 debited from your account but many times when I cross checked with my previous balance sent as alert by same First Bank, I realized they'd deducted N1000 and not N200 as claimed.

Imagine if they deduct N100 each from 1m Depositor’s Accounts Nationwide every month…!!!

Na the 6 Naira wey dem deduct from you make you write all this long epistle? grin
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

U are delirious nd need help urgently!!!
Jonathan was not the one that introduced the Treasury Single Account, it was Buhari.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by demarc001: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
enilowo:

You are a fool. Is TSA Jonathan idea? MUMU
Yes the project started under GEJ

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by NaijaOptimist: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Banks are making good money just that only the oga's at the top are enjoying.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by arabianights: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

please can u just paste the links to the documentary evidence soas to prove that buhari didnt achieve this ? thank you
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by arabianights: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Na the 6 Naira wey dem deduct from you make you write all this long epistle? grin

no mind am so did he bother to even confirm or is her expecting not to be charged cot or sms alert ? rubbish
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by billyG(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

TSA acct under Jona regime,Zombie like u shld go & shak adulterated ogogoro & Die!
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by kaboninc(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu!
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by dont8(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Mumu!
billyG:

TSA acct under Jona regime,Zombie like u shld go & shak adulterated ogogoro & Die!
arabianights:

please can u just paste the links to the documentary evidence soas to prove that buhari didnt achieve this ? thank you
Seungrandfather:

U are delirious nd need help urgently!!!
Jonathan was not the one that introduced the Treasury Single Account, it was Buhari.
enilowo:

You are a fool. Is TSA Jonathan idea? MUMU
NgeneUkwenu is Pro-Buhari, she's only being sarcastic.

3 Likes

Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by kaboninc(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
dont8:
She's Pro-Buhari, she's only being sarcastic.

I know that was why I said she's a MUMU!
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by yhemsy62(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Is This Happening In Nigeria?
No its happening in Kenya
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by dont8(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaboninc:

I know that was why I said she's a MUMU!
Ok bro.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by billyG(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
demarc001:

Yes the project started under GEJ
D project is suppose 2 hav started frm IBB regime but all paste presidents dnt hav d courage,intergrity or discipline 2 introduce it not 2 talk of implementing it,since u cnt giv what u dnt hav until Sai Buhari ascend d throne.Ride on Buhari d days of lawlessness is over.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by MadCow1: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

no mind am so did he bother to even confirm or is her expecting not to be charged cot or sms alert ? rubbish

Na people like am want make DSTV premium bouquet be the same price as Startimes.. grin
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
dont8:
NgeneUkwenu is Pro-Buhari, she's only being sarcastic.

Boys are not smiling.. grin

No time for Saka.. grin
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by SweetSoup(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Badboiz:

Were you hacked??...
Sarcasm bro
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by firfinch(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Too much money, perharps the fine is a good option for them, because they could have realised much more as profit for the duration the money was kept.

Make money with Firstmoney, dial *894# go to any firstBank branch to fund your account with just N4000. Then join at my signature. Good luck.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by firfinch(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Zeleez:
Great opportunity for job seekers, make extra money while you are fully employed, for students live confortably in school.
Make upto $500 a day, no experience required visit this link and start making your money. http://PayTaski.com/?ref=31479
Start your journey to wealth by Investing just N3700 ($18), join at my signature. You can pay with Firstmonie just dial *894# or pm me with your whatsapp contact.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
I CAN IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OF UNITY/HERITAGE BANK IF THIS FINE WERE FOR THEM...
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by Abbeyme: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
@OP that your FBN logo is as old as ever.

Refresh and rebranding have since changed the look of things.
Re: Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine by daresimon(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
marv1:
Truely the first indeed. I know someone must answer query to that effect.

Some may even lose their jobs to the effect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price / MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G / Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.