Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting (351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting by TheIkoro(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
The very girl that only just a couple of days ago was boasting to a friend that “I am going to do ‘lesmanism.’ A woman just called me on the internet,” is the same girl that today can look at me with the distaste women favour male suitors with – merely because I stepped into her shop to make enquiries. Thus she found a woman that she had neither even seen nor ever even met before more sexually attractive than a member of the opposite sex standing right before her!! What Perversion rules the heart of Woman is that which makes me look at her depraved gender with a billion-fold the same distaste. And what makes it even more repulsive are the twin evils of Double Standards and Gross Hypocrisy that usually accompanies that Perversion.
Re: Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting by sinaj(f): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
S
Re: Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting by jonaifame22(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bia nwoke m,where's the head and where's the tail of this thing u wrote now ehn? undecided
Re: Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting by ideyhere(f): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nawa ooh... Like they say many are mad but *you know the drill*
Abeg wetin the OP tok say dey worry am
Re: Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting by TheIkoro(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
For the blind, "lesmanism" is a synonym for "lesbianism" in the town wherein I live - if not beyond. For the not-so-blind, your words justify the word with which I condemn the gross evil of Double Standards.

Were a boy to say, "I am going to be gay; a man just called me on the internet;" what would you say?
Re: Adedotun The Ikoro: Pyranting by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op, stay off drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Donors Needed / DIVORCE: ‘he Said He Had A Degree In Mass Comm’ / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.