Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Start Your Dream Ecommerce Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Dream Ecommerce Website (392 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Dream Ecommerce Website by jo101: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Following my last post "Current rise in e-commerce websites in Nigeria - Good or Bad news?" which you can read here. We ended up concluding that the pros of e-commerce websites in Nigeria actually out weigh the cons.So this inspired me to write a simple tutorial on how you can set up an e-commerce website yourself as a business owner without spending extreme amounts of money and you can finish up in 24 hours. There are a lot of Open-source and free scripts out there that could help you create your own e-commerce website. By the way a script is what you may call software. These Open-source scripts are free and most of them are scalable and efficient. They are easy to use and I'm just going to introduce to you how you can make them work for your business. I decided to pick Prestashop because it efficient, easy to use and has beautiful themes you can purchase.To begin go to the Prestashop website here. You will be provided with two options to either create your online store on the cloud or to download the prestashop install code. I am going to take a second to explain the two different options. The create on the cloud means that you register with prestashop then they automatically create your online store for you on their servers and they host it for you.

More here: http://www.apeelit.com/posts/359/start-your-dream-ecommerce-website

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Terminates Employment With All Their Nigerian Cabin Crew / Rule 1: Have A Game Plan. / Upgrade Your Company Services With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.