Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Do Abia State Really Have A Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Abia State Really Have A Governor (2032 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts / Every Lagos Governor Is From Another State, Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Sanfranka(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is what ariaria international market looks like after today's rain

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Adminisher: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Big problems everywhere. Aba roads are bad, the op's English is very bad. Which do we tackle first?.

3 Likes

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by IGBOSON1: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Whereas Wike has already completed a number of inter-city roads, this is what we're greeted with in Aba! What happened to all that initial gra gra?
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
OP took a picture of River Niger and called it Aba

Why you dey lie like this sef
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Azicoly: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by sleekdot(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
So a ready made excuse for another 1Million to run to Kano, Jos and Southwest
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's actually a depressing story. This was the same question I angrily asked when I moved around Aba and it's environs.

The entire city is one Kilimanjaro of filth. It looks very much like a city that has been abandoned for centuries.

The more shocking thing was that the folks don't see anything amiss; they just don't give a damn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by BrownChima212(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Adminisher:
Big problems everywhere. Aba roads are bad, the op's English is very bad. Which do we tackle first?.
Bad road first, followed by a speaking test for the op
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Sanfranka(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Whereas Wike has already completed a number of inter-city roads, this is what we're greeted with in Aba! What happened to all that initial gra gra?
bro read the headline aba abia state remove wike from this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Sanfranka(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Adminisher:
what's wrong about the op's syntax
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sanfranka:
what's wrong about the op's syntax

Should have read DOES ABIA STATE REALLY HAVE A GOVERNOR? I think.
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Hiploko(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Adminisher:
chai... U are wickedly wicked.. U just entered the OPs grin
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by ireplacable(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
this is owerri aba ngwa rd

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chai @lalastica please front page
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by IGBOSON1: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sanfranka:
bro read the headline aba abia state remove wike from this

^^^Read my post again! Maybe you didn't get me the first time!!
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Abagworo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

You must be sick in the head. Mention one kilometre of road completed by Wike in your dreams after borrowing 40billion. Ikpeazu is starting out well and I have seen his direction which is positive. I will start judging him next year ending. This is a road completed by Ikpeazu in Umuahia. Show me Wike's road.

1 Like

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Ponponkon: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
The foolish ones want Ikpeazu to use magin wand to clean all bad things their brothers did overnight. Sorry fools,if you don't like the city kindly relocate back to your cave. Ikpeazu must take his time to fix Aba and we the Ngwa people are giving him 8years to get it done properly. Your propaganda will not shake us.Foolish pigs that built on sanitary lane and water ways.

1 Like

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Abagworo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
The foolish ones want Ikpeazu to use magin wand to clean all bad things their brothers did overnight. Sorry fools,if you don't like the city kindly relocate back to your cave. Ikpeazu must take his time to fix Aba and we the Ngwa people are giving him 8years to get it done properly. Your propaganda will not shake us.Foolish pigs that built on sanitary lane and water ways.

Nigga stop the tribalism. It is mostly APGA opponents involved and not other Igbos against Ngwa. Do not bring hatred upon your people.

I am not Ngwa but I have seen Ikpeazu's positive direction.
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by asha80(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Nigga stop the tribalism. It is mostly APGA opponents involved and not other Igbos against Ngwa. Do not bring hatred upon your people.

the person you quoted that is his default thinking
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by watts75: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abagworo:

I will start judging him next year ending. This is a road completed by Ikpeazu in Umuahia. Show me Wike's road.

And started judging PMB two weeks into his tenure
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Ponponkon: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abagworo:

And you called me Nigga bro? Well it is a known fact that Ngwa people are hospitable,thus the reason why everyone runs his mouth anyhow in Aba. If Alex Otti had won,would he have performed magic overnight? The answer is no but most fools will keep mute the way they did when their brothers were raping the state. Ikpeazu inherited the mess of these guys and he has started clearing them but many idiots are not yet satisfied. I thank God for an Honest man like you for stating the fact that Ikpeazu is ahead of other governors of his set.
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Ponponkon: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
asha80:
the person you quoted that is his default thinking
See this one talking as if he has ever been neutral lol.Anyway,long time bro where have you been?
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sharap dia, your temporary gov is dumb and not doing anything in Aba, ikpeazu is aone chance governor and will soon be kick out by the court
Ponponkon:

1 Like

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Ponponkon: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
DikeOha882:
Sharap dia, your temporary gov is dumb and not doing anything in Aba, ikpeazu is aone chance governor and will soon be kick out by the court
Ewu hausa ,when will you stop having erectionn over Dr Ikpeazu? U no dey shame boy!
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Asu anwuru,o ga eme voom na anya
Ponponkon:
Ewu hausa ,when will you stop having erectionn over Dr Ikpeazu? U no dey shame boy!
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Ponponkon: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
DikeOha882:
Asu anwuru,o ga eme voom na anya
Utu ncheke,voom otu omere unu la tribunal
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by cupidhero(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Aba is a pile of shiit.
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by morbeta(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abia never had any Governor since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by basilo101: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
abia does not start and end in Aba, secondly, we have seen flooding from Kogi to Bayelsa, its rainy season
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

This your hatred is overbearing.

Is it now Dr Okezie Ikeazu's fault that the migrants turned our Market to a mess over the years?

What are you driving at when you compare Abia State to Rivers State?

Is this the first flood picture of Ariaria Market or has it become Ikeazu's failure when he has already started demolition of shops built along the drains including dismantling shops built over the former Ariaria fire service?

Try being object when next you comment by putting your hatred for Ngwa people on check.

1 Like

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by obia62: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
lol I am seeing some brown roofs .Igbo kwenu.
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by LieDetector(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sanfranka:
This is what ariaria international market looks like after today's rain
OP, we probably crossed path today but never knew. Wanted to take a shot of the flood but on discovering my battery was totally down, I decided to let it slid.
Had to Wade from A-line to faulks Rd before I could sight a taxi. Abia state once again has been entrusted into the wrong hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Main People President Buhari Can Not Do Without - Vivian Gist / See The Newly Invented Aeroplane By An ENUGU BOY / Onitsha Pro-biafran Protest: Northern Governors Finally Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.