Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Do Abia State Really Have A Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Abia State Really Have A Governor (2033 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts / Every Lagos Governor Is From Another State, Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by LieDetector(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abagworo:

You must be sick in the head. Mention one kilometre of road completed by Wike in your dreams after borrowing 40billion. Ikpeazu is starting out well and I have seen his direction which is positive. I will start judging him next year ending. This is a road completed by Ikpeazu in Umuahia. Show me Wike's road.
just take several seats back. We're talking of aba which is the hub of economic activities in Abia state and you're showing us this. angry
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abia ga aga n'ihu, Abia agaghi wu ndi ikpeazu
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
LieDetector:
just take several seats back. We're talking of aba which is the hub of economic activities in Abia state and you're showing us this. angry

I have seen pictures of ongoing projects in Aba which is commendable based on economic situation in Nigeria today as a result of sharp decline in oil prices. Those roads will gradually be completed in coming years. Even in 10 years of continuous work, Aba will still have many bad roads.
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
dearpreye:
It's actually a depressing story. This was the same question I angrily asked when I moved around Aba and it's environs.

The entire city is one Kilimanjaro of filth. It looks very much like a city that has been abandoned for centuries.

The more shocking thing was that the folks don't see anything amiss; they just don't give a damn.

dont u knw dirt is wealth?
They are amassing and accumulating the wealth for future generations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by WIZGUY69(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
International My ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by EdCure: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This your hatred is overbearing.

Is it now Dr Okezie Ikeazu's fault that the migrants turned our Market to a mess over the years?
[...] Is this the first flood picture of Ariaria Market or has it become Ikeazu's failure when he has already started [...]
Igbo migrants in an ibo town? Coming from a notorious bigot like you? cool
This lays credence to the fact that your fanthom ethnic solidarity is only borne out of convenience.

2 Likes

Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by obia62: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Do Abia State Really Have A Governor by sandraokosun1: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
dearpreye:
It's actually a depressing story. This was the same question I angrily asked when I moved around Aba and it's environs.

The entire city is one Kilimanjaro of filth. It looks very much like a city that has been abandoned for centuries.

The more shocking thing was that the folks don't see anything amiss; they just don't give a damn.

now u knw the scrumble for ss lands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo People Lay Claims To Biafra / 8 Main People President Buhari Can Not Do Without - Vivian Gist / Revealed! The Igbo Lands Ijaws Are Trying To Claim!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.