Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You (6356 Views)

See What A Woman Posted On Facebook To Reduce Single Ladies / Look What Grown Woman Posted On The Internet (photo) / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hope u are all shocked? ;Dmake una fear God nd repent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by HawksDude(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by falconey(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
look at them rushing in to view.

OP we are together, we will keep preaching and praying for them to repent.

1 Like

Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by mrpackager(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

look at them rushing in to view.
OP we are together, we will keep preaching and
praying for them to repent.

To tear you slap they hungry mee

2 Likes

Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by falconey(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
mrpackager:

To tear you slap they hungry mee

if only you wish to spend the rest of your days in juve.
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
hv u noticed how people rush to view evil stuffs on nairaland imagine I hv over a hundred views already but if u said repent no one will will view it for 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by mrpackager(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

undecided
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jesus, wattis dis
Oya op, u have succeed in drawing attentions. Clap 4 urself angry
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Jesus, wattis dis

Oya op, u have succeed in drawing attentions. Clap 4 urself angry
grin am doing that now thanks grin
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Lovebond34(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
lol ah like ur style jare..we wont stop preachin d gospelgrin
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by titi4fola(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
no be rush you self rush come huh
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by titi4fola(f): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebubemicky:
hv u noticed how people rush to view evil stuffs on nairaland imagine I hv over a hundred views already but if u said repent no one will will view it for 2 weeks
smiles
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by falconey(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
titi4fola:
no be rush you self rush come huh

wetin concern you?
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op you got me grin
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
Op you got me grin
hahahhahahahhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
I can't believe this have gotten a thousand plus views hmmmm but if it was a church thing now no one will view it cry there is God ooh repent the kindom of God is at hand
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by kokoA(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
*** Drops my jar of vaseline*** hmmm. OP, I leave you for God. cry
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by philGeo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
What is the meaning of that? Nonsense.
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 30, 2015
4Q
ebubemicky:
Hope u are all shocked? ;Dmake una fear God nd repent
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by tsdarkside(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2015
op,you dey craze!!!...does this look like a nakedd woman to you..??...idiot.... angry angry angry
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
grin
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Op, the picture really shocked me, Post more Joor cheesy!!!

1 Like

Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by KelvinKelt(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Creative mind. You try!
Re: The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You by damiloladuke: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2015
hmmmmm

are you AN IGBO? check my SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth / IN PAINS! My Gf Kicked Me In The Balls / Very Handsome Nigerian Guy Announces He's Looking For A Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.