Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (70283 Views)

Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by omolami: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
It means Buhari has made a mockery of himself, the party and anti corruption crusade by confirming Amaechi, as minister. Amaechi whom the whole Nigeria know to be thief..All in an effort to compensate Amaechi for looting rivers state money to sponsor buhari's ascension to presidency This country needs a serious REVOLUTION.

4 Likes

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
What she meant is PDP and APC are the same tongue undecided, irony there is PDP and the elites is APC
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
What she meant is PDP and APC are the same tongue undecided, irony there is PDP and the elites is APC!! Stwepid woman go and continue with your noise making about BBOG campaign. Na now she dey wake up from slumber
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by NOBODYY: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
onyepapa:
Buhari ask me to wait here that he is going to give me change!! Conductor where my Chang?
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by hotgunz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
lmm4real:
I no understand
omo no b only u oooo.... I no even get wetin d post mean
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lemmie call MizMyColi to interpret this for me! cool
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by AfroKnight: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Brilliant woman. People will be careful before assuming what she means. grin
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by antonioculprito(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
She said, amaechi used and dumped her a,d she's heartbroken abi?
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by okpor2(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Madam Oby is right u know.D irony is dat d pdp just did a face saving action by walking out.That's to show those prodding them on that they tried.D first person Amaechi shook after his screening was Akpabio!They even hugged!D most senoir pdp member there didn't walk outwit his member.Ekweremadu sat tru d confirmation!Did anybody see David Mark?I didn't thou
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
She doesn't even know wen n wia to use big letters n small letters.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by free2ryhme: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thesis on Madness of the losing looters: A case study of Pdp wailers
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by kings49(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ahhhh who took my dictionary??
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by yorke1: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
mployer:

The irony Is That a government That vowed to fight corruption Is nominating corrupt Amechi as minister.

It Is a shame she wasn't bold enough to Say It straight. Cowardly self-seeking woman. She can't be This confused if she wants to critize PDP.

You have said it all." She can't be this confused if she wants to critize PDP"
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by 1shortblackboy: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mutuwa:
An indirect scold at PDP,I presume.
nope I think its a scold at APC.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
She refers to the pdp senators and their so called work out.

Is that what they were sent to do at the senate (they for work to hell)?
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Tamakay(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Still can't figure anything out of it.

Simply saying some posts are not meant for people like you to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by kilode100(f): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
This woman worwor! And na person dey fvck am o..

6 Likes

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by oautycoon(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Not ur fault, u ve a poor educational background
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by OlivetBen(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oyibo!
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Zellie: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Must she always talk, she's gradually becoming irrelevant
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by tinktanker: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shut up 'n go n bring back our girls frm where u 'n pmb hide dem o. U harlot
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by AreaFada2: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
mployer:

The irony Is That a government That vowed to fight corruption Is nominating corrupt Amechi as minister.

It Is a shame she wasn't bold enough to Say It straight. Cowardly self-seeking woman. She can't be This confused if she wants to critize PDP.

The only thing people trusted GMB on was anti-corruption. He has no history of economic policy brilliance.

Now he has betrayed that. Just to compensate Amaechi for billions of Rivers money used for campaign. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by sarutobie(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
kilode100:
This woman worwor! And na person dey fvck am o..
there is no way this moniker can be a woman. no way.

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by ExInferis(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pdp was talking about moral burden in the fight against corruption.... But they supported Saraki.

If Amaechi's nomination is invalid because of allegations and a court case, what about Saraki?

If allegations are enough to impugn on reputation why is Akpabio PDP's moral crusader?

PDP cannot rise beyond its defeat and assist in undoing their mess.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by sweatlana: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mutuwa:
An indirect scold at PDP,I presume.

U are wrong
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Dannyset(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tamakay:

Simply saying some posts are not meant for people like you to comment.
Don't be annoyed! Are you ok now?
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Kaku123(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
wat do you mean? put it simple for ppl lyk me
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by ExInferis(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
omolami:
It means Buhari has made a mockery of himself, the party and anti corruption crusade by confirming Amaechi, as minister. Amaechi whom the whole Nigeria know to be thief..All in an effort to compensate Amaechi for looting rivers state money to sponsor buhari's ascension to presidency This country needs a serious REVOLUTION.

Akpabio played exactly that role during GEJ's failed 3rd term project.

Today the same Akpabio is at the forefront of the PDP's newly-found conscience.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by ExInferis(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
omolami:

Akpabio played exactly that role during GEJ's failed 3rd term project.

Today the same Akpabio is at the forefront of the PDP's newly-found conscience, which is fooling no one but the zombies.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by hitleraldof(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:
oboy no be only you...I swear till now o
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Dannyset(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
oautycoon:
Not ur fault, u ve a poor educational background
Hope you had a good day?
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by sweatlana: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
psucc:
The statement has no meaning except for the author who can give it whatever meaning she wishes.

You folks are so crude... so blind... u won't see the obvious even if it's starring you in the face!

THE IRONY IS THAT PMB VOWED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION YET HE HAS JUST APPOINTED NIGERIAS MOST CORRUPT GOVERNOR!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.