Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (70285 Views)

Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Jesusloveyou: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
oloyedayo:
meaning?
#thesepeople which are pdp senators are useless and futureless

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by missKiffy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Madam go and sit down
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by NovusHomo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:
Still can't figure anything out of it.

While Wike's election has been thrown out, Amaechi that they hounded out of their party (PDP) has been confirmed for a ministerial position.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Jesusloveyou: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
dguyindcorner:
hmmm. Wetin she dey talk self?
she said ameachi too much

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Tamakay(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:

Don't be annoyed! Are you ok now?

Hahahahahaha. But I have not said I was sick before? By the way, why did u use 'now' at the end of ur question?. Don't quarrel OK because I hate insulting people I don't know and again have some sense of humour ok
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Dannyset(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
NovusHomo:

While Wike's election has been thrown out, Amaechi that they hounded out of their party (PDP) has been confirmed for a ministerial position.
Some people that think they the enclopaedia of knowledge has insulted me on this. I just dey laff them. They are children tho!
Big up bro. Thanks
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by favourlove1: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
porshuch:
I no understand. Is this a Phd thesis?
if is directed at pdp then I guess its a case of kettle calling pot black. But the truth remains that she hasn't communicated cuz her statement lacks the 7Cs of communication.

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Dannyset(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tamakay:

Hahahahahaha. But I have not said I was sick before? By the way, why did u use 'now' at the end of ur question?. Don't quarrel OK because I hate insulting people I don't know and again have some sense of humour ok
Ur still talking gibberish! My asking if ur ok doesn't signifies that ur sick. I wouldn't have been talking to a sick person tho!
And talking about sense of humour, you totally lack it. You shouldn't be the one advising people on it.
We should be done here?
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by favourlove1: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
NovusHomo:

it shows how rotten apc is. Its ok to say gej looted but same amaechi who looted with evidence has been confirmed as minister inorder to cover his tracks n there after they would rig dagogo in to cement their plot. Apc is a shame
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by ejykmag(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Politicians oya fight
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by redcliff: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
xreal:
This woman is becoming a noice maker to me.

writ her name in the list of noise makers Mr class Captain
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Orikinla(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
morbeta:
Madam oby pls use layman's engrish na
grin grin grin
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Orikinla(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:

Some people that think they the enclopaedia of knowledge has insulted me on this. I just dey laff them. They are children tho!
Big up bro. Thanks
grin grin grin
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
missKiffy:
Madam go and sit down
Is that all you can say?
You cannot even comprehend her. grin

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Lemmie call MizMyColi to interpret this for me! cool

many thoughts running through my head.

I rather keep mute on this Sissmiley
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tamakay:

Simply saying some posts are not meant for people like you to comment.
100Likes. grin
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
She's simply saying the PDP elites in the senate misbehaved shamefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Orikinla(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Simple English and she explained her first statement in the second statement.
She is referring to the PDP senators walking out after the confirmation of RCA.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Orikinla(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Okonikott:
She's simply saying the PDP elites in the senate misbehaved shamefully.
You are right.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by DipoDee: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Legend of the grammar. Pity, the senators don't have dictionary allowance.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Tamakay(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:

Ur still talking gibberish! My asking if ur ok doesn't signifies that ur sick. I wouldn't have been talking to a sick person tho!
And talking about sense of humour, you totally lack it. You shouldn't be the one advising people on it.
We should be done here?

And u havn't answered my question and u have committed offence number two again. Explain the reason why u use talking and gibberish in that context? Don't u know that it is tautology? No wonder u don't comprehend what Oby said.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Odimson69: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
D money she collected from apc is enough to go to sambisa forest with her crying team to fight boko
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Eluwilussit(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
ifihearam:
Foolish yeye woman...what happened to BBOG crusade?

They are no more girls. Mothers! That's why we no dey hear anything again about BBOG. They are all happily married. Yeye people. Hypocrites. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Orikinla(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=18pt] “Irony is wasted on the stu-pid”. ― Oscar Wilde.[/size]
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by kokomilala(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
A herd of people professing to be holier-than-thou; who ride on a campaign to exorcise the demon of corruption from the Nigerian space, now advertise one who is seen as and perceived as a poster-boy for corruption, even by his own; one who is being accused of grievous corruption.This is the stark irony! And it flies in the face of their much-vaunted evangelistic fight against corruption.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by swagtomp(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
When I saw the tweet, I was bemused... #Ezeks
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

many thoughts running through my head.

I rather keep mute on this Sissmiley
Okay.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by kgr8mike(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please what has Obasanjo said?
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by stagger: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't really care what Oby Ezekwesili says.

During the time she was Minister of Education, what did she do and how successful was her "adopt a school" campaign to save the Unity Schools?

At least during the 1st 4 years of Amaechi's tenure as Rivers governor, he renovated several schools which were in such horrible state, even rats could not habitate in such places. The evidence is there for all to see and these were very tangible proofs.

You may not like the man or his mannerism, but he tried what he could.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by kennycalls(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.