Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (70281 Views)

Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by gomina001: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2015
hmmm, gat to use my Oxford dictionatry grin
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Mutuwa(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
smuth:

No need for "own opinion"... just say "their opinion", it's like saying " still yet". it appears you went to Alakuko Community Grammer School. Let me sing you a song: Olodo rabata...oju eja lomo je...o ni ka papa silati lo ma lo.

How do you keep an Ediot in suspense? Leave a message and I’ll get back to you.Intelligence is key and you are locked out.
Let me sing write you a song:Ubanka wa wa ta lo ta lo,Ubanshi Jaki hai hu wan shege..haka aka samo ka,kai ma dan shege ne. grin

Donkey.. grin
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by babayinka77(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
tinkinjow:
Isn't it ironic that APC preaches anti corruption but looks the other way when their kith and kin are involved...and does so with no sense of guilt and remorse?

Very shameful ma'am. But u too need display some remorse on the insincerity of the BBOG charade.

An accused is innocent until proven otherwise, remember?
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Emmiee28(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
She is not in support of Amaechi been a minister of Fed. Rep. of 9ja

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by xreal: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
kinglawal85:
why won't u call her a Noice maker, when u could not comprehend wat she tweeted.

who be dis mumu?
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by smuth(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

How do you keep an Ediot in suspense? Leave a message and I’ll get back to you.Intelligence is key and you are locked out.
Let me sing write you a song:Ubanka wa wa ta lo ta lo,Ubanshi Jaki hai hu wan shege..haka aka samo ka,kai ma dan shege ne. grin

Donkey.. grin

I have another song for you: ota mi oni yafoko train ni o kan lese awa ma rin bayi pamurege rin bayi...pamurege rin bayi...pamurege rin bayi. grin grin grin
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Mutuwa(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
smuth:

I have another song for you: ota mi oni yafoko train ni o kan lese awa ma rin bayi pamurege rin bayi...pamurege rin bayi...pamurege rin bayi. grin grin grin

continued... jaki doki,shege alade..haihuwan shege..Ubanka kaskantan ce ne..akuya doki.. LMAO.. grin

Typical of love children.always not being able to comprehend.Daft silly misguided KUnt... so lame and daftt that u had to switch to tribe mode,simply coz you can't meet up.keep barking,I have a factory of stones. grin

Donkey! grin
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thats a dig to our senators...
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by smuth(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

continued... jaki doki,shege alade..haihuwan shege..Ubanka kaskantan ce ne..akuya doki.. LMAO.. grin

Typical of love children.always not being able to comprehend.Daft silly misguided KUnt... so lame and daftt that u had to switch to tribe mode,simply coz you can't meet up.keep barking,I have a factory of stones. grin

Donkey! grin

Kai...the tin pain you no bi small, when people look for an example of mumu your face came up. Congrats to your achievement. You are a very fine specimen for dullardbility.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Mutuwa(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
smuth:

Kai...the tin pain you no bi small, when people look for an example of mumu your face came up. Congrats to your achievement. You are a very fine specimen for dullardbility.

Hahahaha when your daft nature made u resort to tribal mode,coz u couldn't comprehend. Am not sure you went to school self.

Aside from your idiocy being irredeemably unfortunate, your stupiditty is a concentrated one.

Shows the kind of upbringing u got entwined into. grin

Donkey..
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by 400billionman: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
LordMecuzy:
omo na PhD theses be this na

Lol.

That is Disma Pisma..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.