Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Awesome Building Designs Around The World. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Awesome Building Designs Around The World. (6958 Views)

China Opens The World's Tallest (highest) Bridge Ever Made - Awesome Pictures / 8 Most Awesome "Pools" Around The World (Photos) / 4 Awesome Perks Of Living In A Hotel Room In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
lalasticlala, happy new month..
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
^^^^^
@the above
Hahahahahahahahaha............. **how funny**
*smiles*
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
^^^^^

@the above

Hahahahahahahahaha............. **how funny**

*smiles*
grin grin grin, he's the Oga @ top on NL,
OLYMPIC STADIUM, CANADA
THE CHURCH OF HALLGRIMA, ICELAND
PIX 3&4, CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF CHRIST, LAGOS, NIGERIA

Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
1. SHEEP DOG BUILDING (WAOKADO, NEW ZEALAND) 2. DENMARK 3. LOFT CHANGING DESTINY, TOKYO 4. STONE HOUSE, PORTUGAL.

Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
1. SHEEP DOG BUILDING (WAOKADO, NEW ZEALAND)
2. DENMARK
3. LOFT CHANGING DESTINY, TOKYO
4. STONE HOUSE, PORTUGAL.

Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
1. WINTER PALACE, SAINT PETERSBURG, RUSSIA 2. PALACE OF VERSAILLES, FRANCE 3. THE LOUVRE IN PARIS , FRANCE 4. PENA NATIONAL PALACE, PORTUGAL

Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
1. WINTER PALACE, SAINT PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
2. PALACE OF VERSAILLES, FRANCE
3. THE LOUVRE IN PARIS , FRANCE
4. PENA NATIONAL PALACE, PORTUGAL

Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
1. NEW PALACE IN POTSDAM, GERMANY
2. SAGRADA FAMILIA, CATALONIA SPAIN
3. COLOGNE CATHEDRAL, GERMANY
4. CHÂTEAU DE CHAMBORD, FRANCE

Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
@ shizzy7 your brain is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2015
iblawi:
@ shizzy7 your brain is beautiful.
grin grin Thank you Iblawi..... How far with your fans on the other thread? I just tire for those people.
The pages of the thread should be 3000 now.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin Thank you Iblawi..... How far with your fans on the other thread? I just tire for those people.
The pages of the thread should be 3000 now.
don't mind them joor, we have finished them there. The thread is almost 3000 pages now but those boys don't have meaningful things to talk about again cos we have proved to them to be better. They only post stupid claims that is no worth replying.

You just abandoned us there and I dey miss you there Sha.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
iblawi:

Iblawi, I was banned for a week by a so-called mod that's why I couldn't reply your post. The only way I could let you know that I've seen it is by sharing the post...

You're rich man oooo, #cruising things... I don see your face... you're dark like me and I think I know you....
Somewhere in Abuja...
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
shizzy7:
Iblawi, I was banned for a week by a so-called mod that's why I couldn't reply your post. The only way I could let you know that I've seen it is by sharing the post...

You're rich man oooo, #cruising things... I don see your face... you're dark like me and I think I know you....
Somewhere in Abuja...
pele
Me wey insult people pass you sef never get 1 week ban. Highest was 2 days.

Not really o. I was coming from mechanic when I met those corp members and they insisted I must take them somewhere. They are my younger brother's friends.
Yes o am the darkest person in my house.

Where in Abuja did you see my face? Hope it was in villa?

I wish I could see you face too.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Shizzy7 you didn't reply me o.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
I'm sorry Sir. But obviously, she's been banned yet again.

Seems the mods are really on her case.

Bear with her.

iblawi:
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
I'm sorry Sir. But obviously, she's been banned yet again.

Seems the mods are really on her case.

Bear with her.

this is serious o
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
iblawi:
grin grin....I have been released ooo but I'll be going on another ban soon. These mofs are trying my patience and I'll deal with them.

As I said earlier, I saw you in Abuja one day like that, you're were arguing with one woman along one major road ** scratches head**
em em em, I was inside a bus but I still remember your faç3.
I'm also the darkest person in my house and I don't know why..
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
shizzy7:
grin grin....I have been released ooo but I'll be going on another ban soon. These mofs are trying my patience and I'll deal with them.

As I said earlier, I saw you in Abuja one day like that, you're were arguing with one woman along one major road ** scratches head**
em em em, I was inside a bus but I still remember your faç3.
I'm also the darkest person in my house and I don't know why..

Funny. What area in Abuja was that? Please don't get banned now atleast make I spend time small with you.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
iblawi:

Funny. What area in Abuja was that? Please don't get banned now atleast make I spend time small with you.
I'm quarrelling with the mods.......

I think its Guarimpa or wuse II or gwagalada....I saw you sha....
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
shizzy7:
I'm quarrelling with the mods.......

I think its Guarimpa or wuse II or gwagalada....I saw you sha....

Lol

I will still like to see your face sha
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
iblawi:

Lol

I will still like to see your face sha
Ah Ah...you've seen my face joor.. .
its on my profile.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
shizzy7:
Ah Ah...you've seen my face joor.. .
its on my profile.
Abeg na
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
iblawi:
Abeg na
You'll buy me sausage rolls ooooo.
I'll post it on my profile when you're online.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
shizzy7:
You'll buy me sausage rolls ooooo.
I'll post it on my profile when you're online.
Am online now
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
iblawi:
Am online now
Are you sure, oya check now because I'll soon remove it..

NB:: graphic pics ooo
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
shizzy7:
Are you sure, oya check now because I'll soon remove it..

NB:: graphic pics ooo
There is nothing there.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
iblawi:
There is nothing there.
I thought you've seen it. its there.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by iblawi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
shizzy7:
I thought you've seen it. its there.
I don refresh tire. Nothing. If na work I for don make 10k.
Re: Awesome Building Designs Around The World. by shizzy7(f): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
iblawi:
I don refresh tire. Nothing. If na work I for don make 10k.
Ah ah, I've already posted it twice na....you can't make up to 10k oooo maybe #100..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legalization Of Document At Austrian Embassy / Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway / Nigerians In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.