Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Where have you been in Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where have you been in Nigeria? (4839 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by Latoya(f): 3:20am On Sep 01, 2005
Wow Bibi u don braek reacord.

I have been to Lagos,Edo,Kano,Abuja,Jos,Ogun state and Enugu
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 3:42am On Sep 01, 2005
Bibi is waka about.
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2005
lots of places
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ocho(f): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2005
hmm, i haven't even been around Nigeria that much. I have in Bauchi(born and bred), Owerri, J-town, Lagos. I plan to do more touring sometime in my life time!
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by Teq: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2005
Lived in Eket, Calabr and Lagos. Have travelled all around Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Have visited Port Harcourt, Makurdi, Jos Bachi and Enugu.

Places I can recommend visiting are Yankari Game Reserve and in particular the Wiki Warm Springs. Jos Museum/Zoo/Game Reserve. Obudu Cattle Ranch(Protea Resort), Zambezi River (Blue River) Kwa Waterfalls, Agbokim Waterfalls. Calabar is a great city to relax in as is Jos.

Thinking of moving to Ogun State. Would be located at Ogere-Remo. Any of you people from Ogun state who can give me a run down on conditions there it would be appreciated.
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by sexydoll(f): 2:37am On Nov 22, 2005
lagos and benin that's all smiley
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by icingbaby(f): 2:40am On Nov 22, 2005
me too smiley
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kenflavor(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2005
Hmmmm, I like this.
I have travelled to a lot of places here in Nigeria.
I have been in Jos, Zaria, Kaduna, Suleja,  Okene, Lokoja, Ajaokuta, Akungba, Nasarawa, Keffi, Lafia, Zungeru, Kotangora, Ilorin, Ogbomosho, Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Umuahia, Okigwe,  Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Kwale, Obiaruku, Warri, lived in Agbor for some months, lived in Kano for five years, schooled in Bida and Minna, born, lived and schooled in Ibadan for 18 years, schooled in Ijebu Ode, lived in Abuja for 8 years and presently living in Lagos. You wan try me  ? grin cheesy wink
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by Bibi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2005
I have been inside the Central bank, the vault, filled with fresh mint... grin
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by gentleone(f): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2005
@bibi, very funny grin
i've been to ijebu-ode,abeokuta,otta,akure,minna,ilorin,abuja,eket,uyo,port-harcourt,aba,owerri,ife,ilesa,ibadan,ekiti.presently in lag.
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2005
kenflavor:

Hmmmm, I like this.
I have travelled to a lot of places here in Nigeria.
I have been in Jos, Zaria, Kaduna, Suleja, Okene, Lokoja, Ajaokuta, Akungba, Nasarawa, Keffi, Lafia, Zungeru, Kotangora, Ilorin, Ogbomosho, Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Umuahia, Okigwe, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Kwale, Obiaruku, Warri, lived in Agbor for some months, lived in Kano for five years, schooled in Bida and Minna, born, lived and schooled in Ibadan for 18 years, schooled in Ijebu Ode, lived in Abuja for 8 years and presently living in Lagos. You wan try me ? grin cheesy wink

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ajuna: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2005
man,

nigeria is a very big country i have been to meny state and cities like kaduna,ibadon lagos, imo, anambra, kwara,kogi,kona,zamfara, abuja, and also meny cities in the east, west, north south, every were i am the naigeria.
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 4:15am On Dec 14, 2005
Hmmmm, I have not really been 2 places in Nigeria though but hoping to do the tour next year. i have been mostly 2 da cities and towns in the east and lag. ofcourse. like Onitsha, Enugu, Awka, lagos and Benin If I have been 2 anyother place, i don't know but next year is da year for me. I have not been to ABIA AND IMO STATE etc
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2006
Due to the nature of my job.

I have been in 30 states out of 36 states. tongue
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ocho(f): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2006
shocked that's really good. wish i could do that too. so how many languages do you speak?
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2006
100% my native and 1% others grin,aside English
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ocho(f): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2006
good enough grin
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2006
summin like dat

ocho:

shocked that's really good. wish i could do that too. so how many languages do you speak?

Where have u bin in Naija
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ocho(f): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2006
if u read through page 1 of this thread, u wouldn't be asking me that grin
ok, i've been to Bauchi(born and bred),pleateau(jos), Imo(my state) and Lagos. eee yah cry
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2006
Good for you.

Stayed in Jos and Bauchi 4 1 week respectively b4 proceeding to Yobe,Maiduguri and Gombe

Ajala travels cool
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ocho(f): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2006
That's almost the whole of nothern Nigeria. In years to come, i'll be back here boasting of states i've visited too cool
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2006
hope to c u then,if i am around wink
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by iginla(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2006
i think i must have taken some steps too,ijebu-ode,enugun,abia,calabar,lagos,akure,ikare,edo,ondo,kaduna,kano,kastina,abuja oyo,ogun,hope to have more of the eastern ajala-travel in the nearstest time.
language-englis,hausa,yoruba.
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ocho(f): 6:04am On Jan 20, 2006
iginla: you've been to all those places? shocked that's really nice!
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by icingbaby(f): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2006
iginla:

i think i must have taken some steps too,ijebu-ode,enugun,abia,calabar,lagos,akure,ikare,edo,ondo,kaduna,kano,kastina,Abuja oyo,ogun,hope to have more of the eastern ajala-travel in the nearstest time.
language-englis,hausa,yoruba.
shocked shocked shocked damn boy! i love guys that love to travel maybe you can take me around when i visit Nigeria. j/k cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2006
Kaylala travels cool
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ocho(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes tell us something we don't know rolleyes don't mind me, i'm just jelous that's all
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by dblock(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2006
I have beem to Jos(nice), Ibadan, Lagos, Ekiti state and abeokuta
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2006
ocho:

rolleyes rolleyes tell us something we don't know rolleyes don't mind me, i'm just jelous that's all

Ask me whatever baby,i will tell you cool
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by ocho(f): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2006
ok then, what happend to the ROLLING EYES smiley? sad
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by pearl2(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2006
I guess I can say am well travelled within Nija.Lived in Ilorin,Jos,Bauchi,Makurdi,Gboko,Ekiti.I 've had course to visit(or even stay for some time) in several other towns and cities;Zaria,Kaduna,Kano,Azare,Akure,Kabba,
Daura(Katsina),Maiduguri,Abuja,Minna,Lokoja,Owerri,Enugu,Offa,Ibadan.etc I love JOS, may be more than any other town,because of its beatiful scenery,rolling hills,gorgeous weather,the best town for me in Nija.Spent more than 7 yrs there,so u can understand my fondness for the Plateau.
Presently I live in Lagos,a very mad place in my reckoning.
I'll love to visit the South-South region,Calabar(wont mind Edika ikan),PH,Benin.etc
Re: Where have you been in Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2006
ocho:

ok then, what happend to the ROLLING EYES smiley? sad

I think mr Admin. is trying out some skills with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

French Visa Application Successful? / Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND / When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.