Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Unforgetable Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Unforgetable Experience (1912 Views)

Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? / My Unforgetable Experience .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unforgetable Experience by ezteem(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
I know many guys have experienced this at one point in time or the other, but I'll like you to share in my experience, one from 5yrs ago.

I was in my 2nd year then, when 2go was trending and I wasn't really into chatting though I had the app because my nokia 6303c battery was very faulty.

My friends were always talking about one girl or the other they met on 2go. I still didn't have the time until my roommate was visited by one very fair sharp yellow succulent girl from imsu..

I had to sleep with the next door neighbour for 80% of the time she was present and if I wake up at night to read I'll be hearing voices, moaning and both of laughing at intervals.

I wasn't a virgin then but I wasn't the chics scorer either, I only landed chics on a lucky basis... Omo I had a deep think and the next day I angrily took a bus to ogige market(UNN NSUKKA) and grabbed a copy of very original battery. And with all joy and mtn cheat I downloaded 2go back on my phone.

I come dey ask people for friends.... Guys just dey share, and in less than a week I don get 2 subfolders , BOYS(cool and girls (231). I just dey chat dey chat.

Make we fast foward to 1month later.... I was still chatting and trying to impress the 2go girls both in UNN and other places.... My patience don dey die till someone told me to go to 2go rooms and get girls na so I enter the 2go room just dey add...
Ol'boy come see girls them plenty like okirika for yaba market.... Then I landed a girl her 2go name was wild katty(lemme reserve her real name incase she's on NL). She's a 100level student of unilag or so she said...

We just dey flow like mad ... She's funny witty and sassy...she was the dream.. I come ask for picture she send... I trip mehn.. She face see eyes and nice hair do. She even put her name for the pic ... We just dey feel ourselves.

Anytime I ask for her facebook name so I'll get to see her wellaz coz her 2go sent pics aren't always very clear after the first really nice one .. She go just shove the request saying she doesn't have a facebook account....its 2010 for christ's sake who is not on facebook, talkmore of a unilag girl.

We exchanged numbers after 1 good month and started making midnight calls ... I never missed the TGIF(midnight calls) ...her voice na die... I even remember singing "lost without you" by robin thicke just to secure this ass.....

Now we've gotten to the stage where she's supposed to come to UNN from lagos .... I offered to send 5k tfare to wildkatty....she no gree... We quarelled and I shunned and faced my studies....and we stopped talking...

Three days after my exams .. I received her call" baby I'm sorry, I go to school from home.. Remember I told you I stay at akoka and I can't travel". I quickly forgive am.... Atleast I'm going to lagos for semester break .... See free bleep... A whole unilag girl

PART 2 loading......
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by sinaj(f): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ma go buy pop corn first smiley
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by glimpse33(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
*Spreads Mat* cool
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by CertifiedSamuel: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oh No!!! Not another suspense filled story where I have to wait days to read the full gist sad
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by misspicy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
sinaj is popcorn grin

Re: My Unforgetable Experience by peeparty(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mma abasi coolMma abasi
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
undecided
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by ezteem(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
PART 2 ......

So In a week, I was back to lagos... But things didn't go as I planned ... my uncle offered me a part time job @ his shop in lagos island .. The pay was good and the tip was out of this world.. I made almost 1-5k a day in tip... Plus we are all given 300naira each as allowance and my uncle drives us all the way home .. So money just dey pile up...

On one faithful friday my friend collins forced me to follow him clubbing ... And I did. Was my first time ever in a lagos club.. We drank and danced then I got bored and remembered wild katty.... I sharperly carry my phone enter 2go ... She was online .. (Speak of the devil) ... She was furious at me for not picking her calls all this while..I just stepped outside ,with my 100naira midnight call swag and talked to her with bedroom voice and it was settled... We ended our sweet 2hr talk with I love you... So I got back to drinking with the boys.

When I got home.. I puked and passed out, I woke around 6 and called my uncle," uncle I'm having runny stomach, I don't know what's wrong... I might ne late for work" the hangover just help my voice play with the lie.. He told me to resume on monday. Yaaay.its a free day..

She called early momo to know how I was . I told her I wasn't going to work.. She happy die telling me she'll eat me up today.. I also shared her a pic of collins and I The previous night and she loved it .

One that blessed saturday, I went to watch liverpool vs manU.. As a liverpool fan wey I be. Them just impress die. 1-0 gerrard scored a freekick.. The day was justt going well .then I got a call " baby I'm on my way to surulere (kilo). I'm coming for you baby... I don even forget.I quickly rushed home, arranged , spinned my lil sis and bribed her to vacate the house for good. And logged on 2go..

She said she's coming with a friend.. Her friend wants collins and is crazy about the fine boi... So I quickly took bike and told collins every every.. As sharp guy wey want lash nah..him accept.. We buy 3packs of condom.. But drummer put for my room.. And in less than 20mins I got a call from her . "I'm at ogosco busstop". I tell am make she enter dey walk straight.

I quickly launched my new 3-in-1 v-neck TRY white polo and gave collins one(I was saving it for next semester). We come hit the road towards ogosco. As we were getting there, we passed two aweful looking girls ....one was looking like an ugly version of wild katty and extremely tall, while the other fair,short and having knocking knees.... To be truthful, these were not cool..me and that one jam and lock eyes.

As optimistic nigga, I walked past them and collins made a joke on how they looked... I just laughed and told him "he'll be impressed". When we reached ogosco we didn't see anyone . We started coming back...

My heart started beating.. I started suspecting it was them we passed...no I can't be.. We started walking back, I sighted those same girls @ a business center and my phone rang ..... Gehn gehn....

Part 3 loading..... Final part
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by iPopAlomo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Alomo for everyone following...

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgetable Experience by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
sinaj:
Ma go buy pop corn first smiley
Buy for two!
I still have change wt Mama Chukwudi, so don't ask me for money grin
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by foladaraawe(f): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
ezteem:
PART 2 ......

So In a week, I was back to lagos... But things didn't go as I planned ... my uncle offered me a part time job @ his shop in lagos island .. The pay was good and the tip was out of this world.. I made almost 1-5k a day in tip... Plus we are all given 300naira each as allowance and my uncle drives us all the way home .. So money just dey pile up...

On one faithful friday my friend collins forced me to follow him clubbing ... And I did. Was my first time ever in a lagos club.. We drank and danced then I got bored and remembered wild katty.... I sharperly carry my phone enter 2go ... She was online .. (Speak of the devil) ... She was furious at me for not picking her calls all this while..I just stepped outside ,with my 100naira midnight call swag and talked to her with bedroom voice and it was settled... We ended our sweet 2hr talk with I love you... So I got back to drinking with the boys.

When I got home.. I puked and passed out, I woke around 6 and called my uncle," uncle I'm having runny stomach, I don't know what's wrong... I might ne late for work" the hangover just help my voice play with the lie.. He told me to resume on monday. Yaaay.its a free day..

She called early momo to know how I was . I told her I wasn't going to work.. She happy die telling me she'll eat me up today.. I also shared her a pic of collins and I The previous night and she loved it .

One that blessed saturday, I went to watch liverpool vs manU.. As a liverpool fan wey I be. Them just impress die. 1-0 gerrard scored a freekick.. The day was justt going well .then I got a call " baby I'm on my way to surulere (kilo). I'm coming for you baby... I don even forget.I quickly rushed home, arranged , spinned my lil sis and bribed her to vacate the house for good. And logged on 2go..

She said she's coming with a friend.. Her friend wants collins and is crazy about the fine boi... So I quickly took bike and told collins every every.. As sharp guy wey want lash nah..him accept.. We buy 3packs of condom.. But drummer put for my room.. And in less than 20mins I got a call from her . "I'm at ogosco busstop". I tell am make she enter dey walk straight.

I quickly launched my new 3-in-1 v-neck TRY white polo and gave collins one(I was saving it for next semester). We come hit the road towards ogosco. As we were getting there, we passed two aweful looking girls ....one was looking like an ugly version of wild katty and extremely tall, while the other fair,short and having knocking knees.... To be truthful, these were not cool..me and that one jam and lock eyes.

As optimistic nigga, I walked past them and collins made a joke on how they looked... I just laughed and told him "he'll be impressed". When we reached ogosco we didn't see anyone . We started coming back...

My heart started beating.. I started suspecting it was them we passed...no I can't be.. We started walking back, I sighted those same girls @ a business center and my phone rang ..... Gehn gehn....

Part 3 loading..... Final part
chai ghen ghen
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by salame(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
We dey here for una
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by Summersland(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Gai,come finish part 3 oooo b4 i course u with thunder and ogunlakaye
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by ezteem(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
No time mehn , tired
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by CertifiedSamuel: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hehehehe. I can only imagine. Abeg, drop part 3 sharp sharp.
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by sinaj(f): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
sinaj is popcorn grin
hmm picy where did u get diz popcorn
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by ezteem(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
I sighted those same girls @ a business center and my phone rang as I pick am... Oh jesus it was them..... Then she pointed at me ... And called my name ... I pretended like it wasn't me... And turned back.. Collins aware of what calamity has befallen me ...he shouted my name too and started laughing .... The turned and knew it was me... Omo I could think ... My legs started striding... Before you know it... I was running and I didn't stop till I got to the end of the street(ogosco busstop)... I come stop to catch my breath.... I couldn't believe my eyes ...my efforts ... I switched off my phone...

Then I went to make a U-turn and was now behind them... Watching them from a good distance ... Collins told everyone around and different guys started walking up and impersonating me . They tried and tried my number ...
Then angrily stood to leave, suddenly they started quarrelling with the business centre woman.. Rain started falling.. The rain beat the shit out of them as they made for ogosco... I felt sorry for them... She called later and blasted me...

The next day..I was coming from church..the business center woman was already in my house ...she came do drag me for the 400naira mtn card that wild catty bought... I had to pay so that the story doesn't reach mumsy..... It was a really bad nightmare ... I've learnt my lesson... I no go make the mistake again
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by ezteem(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Collins still dey yab me till date ...... The love was based on a complete LIE.... And UGLY LIE
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by CertifiedSamuel: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
In as much as I enjoyed your story, the part 3 doesn't sound pleasant to me.

I think it's about time y'all start respecting females (at least, to an extent). She left her place to ur place. The best u should have done is take her to an eatery if u re too scared of taking her home. Leaving her them stranded at that point was uncalled-for.

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgetable Experience by yomi007k(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
hahahahahahaaha grin
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by ezteem(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:
In as much as I enjoyed your story, the part 3 doesn't sound pleasant to me.

I think it's about time y'all start respecting females (at least, to an extent). She left her place to ur place. The best u should have done is take her to an eatery if u re too scared of taking her home. Leaving her them stranded at that point was uncalled-for.

Haba!

Nigga it way 5yrs ago.. Was still a teenager... After all my bragging to my friend.... She was a complete let-down....

1 Like

Re: My Unforgetable Experience by ebubey(f): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by ezteem(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebubey:

Ion expect girls to be in support..I was naïve and young + no be every film wey jackie chan dey strong pass....... I only shared a memory... Nobody holy pass
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by CertifiedSamuel: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
ezteem:

Nigga it way 5yrs ago.. Was still a teenager... After all my bragging to my friend.... She was a complete let-down....

And how are we sure if something similar happens, you wouldn't act like you did '5 years ago'?
Re: My Unforgetable Experience by ezteem(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

And how are we sure if something similar happens, you wouldn't act like you did '5 years ago'?

Coz its 22:49....I'm feeling sleepy. Had a long long day.... wink

(1) (Reply)

Pics: What Comes First? / I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) / 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.