Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! (5831 Views)

I'm Tired Of Olosho, I Need Girlfriend With Big Yansh / Is Having Sex With Olosho Also Cheating?? / My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by iamrealdeji(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Oga lie small small na?
you gave some1 ur ATM to withdraw for yu

Now dats d part i'll neva bliv
you said exactly what I have in mind

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Eleniyan15: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Eleniyan ..u no see as I dey for unripe Mango tree dey watch as The Op dey throw guys Lebe and Fabuu...

I just dey wonder

am very sure if the man fvking work for the money with his sweat, his not going to let go if the money, it really absurd. my sweat!!!

chai, mayb nah bcus of say e use offering money that y
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Oga lie small small na?
you gave some1 ur ATM to withdraw for yu

Now dats d part i'll neva bliv
thought I was the only one thsat saw that. And to think some persons believed this tells of their intelligence
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Op is a mumu...rich mumu...abeg, make i give u my acct details....next time...all night na 15k
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by awesome11(m): 12:46am On Oct 30, 2015
obiak4:
Smh for you u are a pastor and you curse? Open mouth what happen to karma,law of retributive justice smh for ppl who call them self pastors that why we @ ROF don't curse or swear we worship the true God
blessed be

I wanted to criticize him too, but I realised there are times when our humanity inevitably takes over us. Jesus did curse the fig tree and a prophet gave some children away as prey to some lions.

I understand how pained he was!
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by AXYZ: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2015
StPete:
shocked shocked

WTF! The first and last time I saw this happen was in the movie; Glamour girls.

The Op wanted to hit front page na. He's growing.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Fernandowski(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
henrydadon:
Where are we heading in this Nation? I’m using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.
I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.
At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.
On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:
“Pay me my money…pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment–useless man”—said lady
I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.
I indeed felt shameful and embarrassed as a Pastor. I shed tears!
When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted – haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? – I asked.
Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.
With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.
But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb….
Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.
This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful ofof carrying lift
you gave your atm card to someone you don't know You can lie ehhh
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by henrydadon(m): 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
baller[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Horrible Mistakes Women Make When Washing Their Vagina / , / Why Women In Tanzania Are Marrying One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.