Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Engineering Firm In Vi Test - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineering Firm In Vi Test (34758 Views)

Job Vacancies In A Leading Integrated Engineering Firm / Graduate Jobs In An Engineering Firm In Lagos / Job Vacancies Needed At An Engineering Firm (lagos) NEW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
adejohndemi:
@keleto you're everywhere, bros

bro. u be monitoring spirit? lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by adejohndemi: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
fingers crossed still, hoping and praying for the best
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think dis week has gone already.... Let's see nxt week... We need to give dem time if it's going to be interview next... Interviewing for 5 different fields not a small tasks... And dey need proper planning to achieve dis.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
talent1:
I think dis week has gone already.... Let's see nxt week... We need to give dem time if it's going to be interview next... Interviewing for 5 different fields not a small tasks... And dey need proper planning to achieve dis.

you got that right man. fingers crossed
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by maxweber: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thank you ALL. Keep the thread alive . Hope alive smiley
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by adejohndemi: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
I pray this week shall bring a positive news to all hopefuls

3 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by maxweber: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
adejohndemi:
I pray this week shall bring a positive news to all hopefuls
Amen

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
SolutionsGuy:
Hehehe . . . No one is reporting. How far guys?

Well, I heard that there were approx 40 candidates that sat for each category and they were given EXAMS to write. Initial quick review of the papers shows that candidates performed extraordinarily poorly. Even though marking has not commenced in essence, a category like drilling engineering might not have up to 5 people cross 35%. Good luck guys.

Bros any info for the house?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Any Update house?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by adejohndemi: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
whoever has an update on this recruitment should inform us, it's getting too quiet here
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by SolutionsGuy: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Calm down guys. Anxiety will not draw nearer the next stage, neither will it push that further. You will see, you will know.

However, as expected marking is over, approx 200 scripts of mainly multiple choice wouldn't be tough task though. Candidates are being ranked based primarily but not only on test scores. There's a compilation ( don't know if brought to test venue) containing qualifications, bosiet, exp/affiliate, etc. These are weighted with weak bias such that for example Mr A could score 5 points higher than Mr B, but B might be ranked higher for having BOSIET/MSc (for HSE/DDE) or HND for operators/technicians. A couple of guys had PhD though. This method wasn't designed to fail anyone. This exercise was cut out to be highly organized and professionally conducted. Merit is the watchword.

Meanwhile, as indications of the indigenous company in question emerged, people who know people have besieged the company directors pushing for their candidates, even those who didn't take test. Hopefully this will not scuttle the process, at least to a significant level.

As soon as the parties involved conclude arrangements, highest ranking ones would be scheduled for interview/further examinations. Different days for different categories. Successful ones are expected to start Dec/Jan.

I am only privileged to access some information. I do not work for any of the companies and at the same time, I have limitation as to the specifics that I can reveal.

These are current standings and one woman/man can stand and turn around the scenarios at will. So they are not cast on stone.

Good luck everyone. People will be contacted just soon.

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by maxweber: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thank you for this information.

SolutionsGuy:
Calm down guys. Anxiety will not draw nearer the next stage, neither will it push that further. You will see, you will know.

However, as expected marking is over, approx 200 scripts of mainly multiple choice wouldn't be tough task though. Candidates are being ranked based primarily but not only on test scores. There's a compilation ( don't know if brought to test venue) containing qualifications, bosiet, exp/affiliate, etc. These are weighted with weak bias such that for example Mr A could score 5 points higher than Mr B, but B might be ranked higher for having BOSIET/MSc (for HSE/DDE) or HND for operators/technicians. A couple of guys had PhD though. This method wasn't designed to fail anyone. This exercise was cut out to be highly organized and professionally conducted. Merit is the watchword.

Meanwhile, as indications of the indigenous company in question emerged, people who know people have besieged the company directors pushing for their candidates, even those who didn't take test. Hopefully this will not scuttle the process, at least to a significant level.

As soon as the parties involved conclude arrangements, highest ranking ones would be scheduled for interview/further examinations. Different days for different categories. Successful ones are expected to start Dec/Jan.

I am only privileged to access some information. I do not work for any of the companies and at the same time, I have limitation as to the specifics that I can reveal.

These are current standings and one woman/man can stand and turn around the scenarios at will. So they are not cast on stone.

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

Wow, thanks for this. At least we now have an idea of things
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by adejohndemi: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Thanks for sharing
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 6:27am On Nov 17, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

Bros you are the main man... I really appreciate
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

This information is well appreciated bro. I wish everyone and myself best of luck as we impatiently anticipate the next stage.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by brehmann(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
A friend that wrote the test for DDE just told me he got an sms and email yesterday inviting him for interview next week Thursday.. Is there anyone in the house that was contacted too?? Am yet to get any invite in that regards.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Any invite for Electrical Technician?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Any Production Operator Dat got d invite?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
The time has come
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2015
keleto:
The time has come
U get d invite?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2015
not yet
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

Bros any info on d invitation as some has started gotten invitation.... Is d invitation in batches according to categories? Or all successful candidates already invited? Tnx
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kreal: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Guys check Ur mail... Interview invitation coming in... Just got mine.... Production Operator... 28th of dis month... Best of luck to d invitee.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by babacha: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
i just received my invitation mail for interview. i apply for mechanical technician, my interview is on 26 november 2015
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Damn!!!! any electrical tech been called?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
kissoflife:
Damn!!!! any electrical tech been called?

I know one Instrument tech Dat is called... 27th of dis month.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kissoflife: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
talent1:

I know one Instrument tech Dat is called... 27th of dis month.

m shocked seems very few are called. Is there hope more will be called?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
got my invitation this evening. electrical/instrument technian. friday 27th

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
keleto:
got my invitation this evening. electrical/instrument technian. friday 27th

Best of luck bro. Got my interview invite yesterday evening but didnt see it till this morning. interview scheduled for Thursday 26th of November. Electrical Technician

Best of luck to everyone
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by xyoung: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Any invite for HSE? So confused..Seems no one was invited for the HSE. Meanwhile can someone gatecrash the interview? Sound crazy right? but I believe everything is possible
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2015
xyoung:
Any invite for HSE? So confused..Seems no one was invited for the HSE. Meanwhile can someone gatecrash the interview? Sound crazy right? but I believe everything is possible

Calm down Bros... A colleague of mine was invited... It's a grace not by power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN / My Incompetence Just Cost Me A Job, I Feel Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.