Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Engineering Firm In Vi Test - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineering Firm In Vi Test (34764 Views)

Job Vacancies In A Leading Integrated Engineering Firm / Graduate Jobs In An Engineering Firm In Lagos / Job Vacancies Needed At An Engineering Firm (lagos) NEW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2015
tyadelaja:

I got a message and email inviting me for a "final Interview" as they put it. Am happy and hopeful to scale through this final hurdle.

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by babacha: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
I no longer understand famfa, I have called 4 person out of the 7 of us who did d mechanical interview and they were not invited. I wonder if they called any mechanical guy at all. Am working in one of d deepwater offshore installation as a senior mechanical tech and dis is the third oil and gas company am working with. Which oother experience did they need? Let me believe dat no mechanical has been invited or they have taken people from no. Where
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by SolutionsGuy: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Well, I don't think anyone will be dropped again. Unless you really fall flat on your face in the final assessment which I don't expect based on your performances so far.

That notwithstanding, brush yourself up once again in your field. Recall the qualities and skills that stand you out, show you are on top of your game without displaying arrogance/pride, maintain eye contact. Some people's session may just turn out to be a chat and opportunity to see higher-level people within. You are called because you are needed.

Congratulations to those selected! Hopefully this will be much better than where you are coming from, it feels good to work with an operating company.

To everybody, do accept my best wishes in your endeavours.

4 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by nonnyvic: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is like only a hand full of people got the invite for the final stage?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Unibentested(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
SolutionsGuy:
Well, I don't think anyone will be dropped again. Unless you really fall flat on your face in the final assessment which I don't expect based on your performances so far.

That notwithstanding, brush yourself up once again in your field. Recall the qualities and skills that stand you out, show you are on top of your game without displaying arrogance/pride, maintain eye contact. Some people's session may just turn out to be a chat and opportunity to see higher-level people within. You are called because you are needed.

Congratulations to those selected! Hopefully this will be much better than where you are coming from, it feels good to work with an operating company.

5 HSE guys and 4 people for Drilling...I do hope this is true and they take everyone..

Bros..Hope that yoruba factor you mentioned earlier won't come into play especially for HSE that had 5 people..
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by xyoung: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
My cousin was among the 5 HSE guys. How soon or when will de resume? And like how much do des Famfa pay self? Hope it's more than 200k?

SolutionsGuy:

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Unibentested:

5 HSE guys and 4 people for Drilling...I do hope this is true and they take everyone..

Bros..Hope that yoruba factor you mentioned earlier won't come into play especially for HSE that had 5 people..

Bros relax... If yoruba factor will come into play... Dey wouldn't av allow you to even reach final stage... Only yoruba would av allowed to reach final stage... So forget Dat yoruba mentality and be prayerful and hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Unibentested(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
talent1:

Bros relax... If yoruba factor will come into play... Dey wouldn't av allow you to even reach final stage... Only yoruba would av allowed to reach final stage... So forget Dat yoruba mentality and be prayerful and hopeful.

Correct..
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2015
talent1:

Oga, there is no yoruba factor here oo. its is strictly on merit. four electrical/instrumentation were called. two yoruba and two from Delta.

All the best to all
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by nonnyvic: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Has any one gotten a regret mail as promised?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Wa2come(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2015
How many production operators were called? Any hope to call more people?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by xyoung: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
nonnyvic:
Has any one gotten a regret mail as promised?
Who promised?

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by xyoung: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

Mr Solutionsguy, abeg where u dey work? I wan send CV to you

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by babacha: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
How much will dis famfa pay technician during this 2years training, can it be more dan 400k? I have no regret if it is less dan 400k and I think the pay is one of the reason why I was not called. Success to those that was called
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2015
babacha:
How much will dis famfa pay technician during this 2years training, can it be more dan 400k? I have no regret if it is less dan 400k and I think the pay is one of the reason why I was not called. Success to those that was called

babacha! babacha !! babacha !!!

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Unibentested(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

Bros...I like your statement, You are called because you are needed...Please do they actually need 5 HSE and 4 Drilling Engineers? Going by and hoping that nobody fell flat on their face after the last Chat with FAMFA Oil Ltd Chairman..

Biko Clarify if you can as ulcer dey catch some of us due to thinking..
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by uchmani: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
More invites have been sent, check ur mails buds.........
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Simplemee: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
All hopefuls, more invite coming in.. .... .. Refresh ur mail .. ... Just got mine nowww... . Congrats to all invited
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Unibentested(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Simplemee:
All hopefuls, more invite coming in.. .... .. Refresh ur mail .. ... Just got mine nowww... . Congrats to all invited

For which positions?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by xyoung: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Unibentested:

For which positions?
Loooooolz

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by keleto(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Simplemee:

which position
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Simplemee: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
keleto:

which position

@unibentested, @keleto... ... For production Operator
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Simplemee: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Any update from dos dat have gone for their final interview if any since it's on different timing. Wat do we expect in dis stage.
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by tyadelaja: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Simplemee:
Any update from dos dat have gone for their final interview if any since it's on different timing. Wat do we expect in dis stage.

It was just a behavioral chat with the top management of the company...Just to get to know your personality off the work environment

1 Like

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
babacha:

Bros no invite yet?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by SolutionsGuy: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Decisions are changing often, and I can't get the exact numbers of slots for each category. besides, that will just give you more tension. That I try to avoid. But then HSE is taking "about 2". Much of my last post holds for some other categories.

@babacha, I don't think a company will pay you N400k for chilling in classroom for some months, that will rather be too generous. Although the training will be cut shorter that what was planned originally. That is for production, mechanical and electrical/instr., who will constitute majority of the new employees.

I am here less often. Good luck guys as you get your offers this month (hoping things remain as planned).

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Unibentested(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2015
SolutionsGuy:
Decisions are changing often, and I can't get the exact numbers of slots for each category. besides, that will just give you more tension. That I try to avoid. But then HSE is taking "about 2". Much of my last post holds for some other categories.

@babacha, I don't think a company will pay you N400k for chilling in classroom for some months, that will rather be too generous. Although the training will be cut shorter that what was planned originally. That is for production, mechanical and electrical/instr., who will constitute majority of the new employees.

I am here less often. Good luck guys as you get your offers this month (hoping things remain as planned).

That's the solutions guy...Bros thanks for the info...
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by Simplemee: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
@SolutionsGuy.......well done so far 4 ur superb updates.. ... . Really appreciate........ Pls let d updates keep rolling in as u get d info..
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by xyoung: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

You are the man Solutionsman. You didn't talk about drilling positions available
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by talent1: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

Bros since u said d training will be cut shorter...can u tell us d likely duration of d training now?
Re: Engineering Firm In Vi Test by kreal: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
8 Production Operators... 5 Mech tech...finger crossed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN / My Incompetence Just Cost Me A Job, I Feel Worthless / Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.