Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online (61760 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by cyberguy72(m): 4:40am On Oct 30, 2015
fratermathy:
Its like APC even used this CCT trial as a setup/blackmail for Saraki. If he hadn't let Amaechi go, his downfall would have been more epic than Oedipus and Odewale put together. Now that he has played the "game", I reckon that CCT will go easy on him. Assuming my theory is correct then we have a case of high end politics! This is not corruption, it is the game of who thinks best and smart and Amaechi is the smartest Nigerian politician I know.

If my theory is wrong, it simply means that Saraki is choosing a path and that path is the one he thinks will favor him more.
Nonsense! I think u have plenty cotton wool in ur brain
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by bigtt76(f): 5:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Thank God all done without the usual Ghana Must Go bag distributions grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Game of Thrones season 10.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2015
impressive
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by awoluyi(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Anytime I read unintelligent and parochial comments posted on NL by some Nigerian youths on national very important and critical issues that are expected to provoke their intellectual thinking and responses, what I see is disheartening. I wonder too whether they know that these comments are read all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by RichGabriel: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2015
This country is a very funny country. Where ministerial positions are dished out on compensatory note instead of merit and track records. And how many of these ministers are less than 40years old?? Youth involvement in governance was suppose to one of thr so called APC manifestos.........just thinking aloud...
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Jalinco: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2015
The problem is if you decide to trust a traitor you will be traited.
But why are the twitterers behaving like the nairalanders now?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Richydos(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2015
M not in any surprise @ Amaechi's confirmation Cox even Ndume if m not mistaking once pointed it out clear enough that d Minority will have em say But d majority will always have itz way............. Amaechi's confirmation wasn't becox he was a saint or even d crappy lion dt he has been termed as but just for d MAJORITY BEDBUGS syndrome eating deep out political system.... So for dis D minority Pdp can as well choose to cry me a river....... CHANGE DEY SAY IS ONLY CONSTANT THING BUT IN NAIJA MY COUNTRY CHANGE IS JUST A STATEMENT WHICH MEANS "NOTHING
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by cimamotor: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2015
The more this is happening the more Ameachi is being great
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Farkson(m): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is an evil
man

In your humble opinion I guess depend on ur definition of evil. Nonsense!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Bollinger(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2015
AdaNri1:
Some Nigerians confound me. The same ilk that were saying Saraki is not being witch haunted are now saying he's hold beforgiven because he has done his party's bid!!

When will Nigerians realise that this thing happening in this country is not APC vs PDP but Us vs them; the politicians who use the masses knowing most are too gullible. Wake up Nigerians you have never benefited from your councillor, LG Chairman, senate representative or house of rep wether PDP OR APC.
They care about themselves and we should hold them accountable not fighting here.

Bro's stop wasting your time. You are trying to educate st.upid people who care for nothing else but themselves, tonto dike, psquare, toke makinwa and their stomach. sychophancy is the norm and any attempt to educate them otherwise will only cause you ridicule. Nigerians deserve the leaders they have. They are predominantly s.tupid so they will always pick s.tupid and useless people to lead them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2015
AdaNri1:
Some Nigerians confound me. The same ilk that were saying Saraki is not being witch haunted are now saying he's hold beforgiven because he has done his party's bid!!

When will Nigerians realise that this thing happening in this country is not APC vs PDP but Us vs them; the politicians who use the masses knowing most are too gullible. Wake up Nigerians you have never benefited from your councillor, LG Chairman, senate representative or house of rep wether PDP OR APC.
They care about themselves and we should hold them accountable not fighting here.

making sense
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by banki(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
RichGabriel:
This country is a very funny country. Where ministerial positions are dished out on compensatory note instead of merit and track records. And how many of these ministers are less than 40years old?? Youth involvement in governance was suppose to one of thr so called APC manifestos.........just thinking aloud...

Sometimes it's wrong to critisze because you just feel like tAlking

Is it until you are made a minister that means youth are involved in governance?
Is there anywhere in the world that people are not compensated with cabinet positions after sponsoring thier principles? How come John Kerry and Hilary Clinton made it to obamas cabinet!

I believe the ministerial list is balanced though I would have loved to see more women there are sharp minds enalemah,fayemi,fashola,dallon.james ocholi,ibe kachikwu even the amechi you guys love to hate was a good mobiliser and governor...his offence was that he supported jonathan and defeated jonathan! Other governors that supported jonathan were rewarded with senetorial slots, except for those with extreamly bad cases like suswam who owed almost 1year salary in benue and was busy donating to jonathans c
So on
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by WailingWailer00(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2015
The cone head demonic yellowbar people would never see anything wrong with this appointment, I wonder if they are interested in the progress of this nation

Buhari, your body odor suppressor has expired
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by amusadele: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2015
fratermathy:
Its like APC even used this CCT trial as a setup/blackmail for Saraki. If he hadn't let Amaechi go, his downfall would have been more epic than Oedipus and Odewale put together. Now that he has played the "game", I reckon that CCT will go easy on him. Assuming my theory is correct then we have a case of high end politics! This is not corruption, it is the game of who thinks best and smart and Amaechi is the smartest Nigerian politician I know.

If my theory is wrong, it simply means that Saraki is choosing a path and that path is the one he thinks will favor him more.
Amaechi is not smart. It is just a very short and temporary favour given to him by the devil, Buhari atleat to compensate him for all the monies brought from rivers state, otherwise Bihari as a Fulani man, will never look that side of any south south people. Amaechi's ways are exactly the ways of the dunce Buhari and apc, which are not actually out to better Nigerians. They came together, increase their numbers and voted out GEJ not to better Nigerian but to ensure GEJ is out of power. When GEJ, in the midst of hell from the north and the west, he, GEJ did not change his mind. He did not even make devisive and devilish remarks on those two regions, he went ahead and improve the lives of the north by building school etc. These are the ways to encourage closseness and oneness. If you a fair person, you will agree that the north and west were actually cutting GEJ spiritual and was burying him alive, yet GEJ did not look back and was performing within his reach to tighten the entire regions of this country. On the second hand what has Buhari done today? Since he came into power, the degree of hate has increased, the tribal sentiment problems that was gradually decreasing has turned and is on the fastest speed going backward. Buhari told the world that, all those regions that give him 5% votes would have to put on ''fire proof'' or they will be ready to pass through hell fire. Is that how to build a society? Amaechi is just lucky to have followed an evil man, Buhari whose ways are for now towing those ways. It is like a flowing water. If your trip and journey is towards the tide, it is not smartness but just that you are temporary lucky to face where the tide is going.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by kasmail(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2015
ebonytarki:
u need flashing...try wise small ABEG

Mumu
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by xbernardx(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2015
aRE ThEse PEOple CowS Thank you my president, when Saraki wan show APC say him get wayo pass them, them don use same tactics on him, no harm done, wise up, its a political game, go and watch HOUSE OF CARDS grin cheesy tongue undecided kiss
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by xbernardx(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2015
We still love him and want him as presido, leave am like that, make una keep una own fooooooolish people wey no get Body Odor and no get even smalll sense

WailingWailer00:
The cone head demonic yellowbar people would never see anything wrong with this appointment, I wonder if they are interested in the progress of this nation

Buhari, your body odor suppressor has expired
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by WailingWailer00(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2015
xbernardx:
We still love him and want him as presido, leave am like that, make una keep una own fooooooolish people wey no get Body Odor and no get even smalll sense

Typical comment from a slave grin
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by WailingWailer00(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
xbernardx:

Typical comment from a slave grin grin

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by IYANGBALI: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is an evil man
na yoube saint
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by IYANGBALI: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
amusadele:
Amaechi is not smart. It is just a very short and temporary favour given to him by the devil, Buhari atleat to compensate him for all the monies brought from rivers state, otherwise Bihari as a Fulani man, will never look that side of any south south people. Amaechi's ways are exactly the ways of the dunce Buhari and apc, which are not actually out to better Nigerians. They came together, increase their numbers and voted out GEJ not to better Nigerian but to ensure GEJ is out of power. When GEJ, in the midst of hell from the north and the west, he, GEJ did not change his mind. He did not even make devisive and devilish remarks on those two regions, he went ahead and improve the lives of the north by building school etc. These are the ways to encourage closseness and oneness. If you a fair person, you will agree that the north and west were actually cutting GEJ spiritual and was burying him alive, yet GEJ did not look back and was performing within his reach to tighten the entire regions of this country. On the second hand what has Buhari done today? Since he came into power, the degree of hate has increased, the tribal sentiment problems that was gradually decreasing has turned and is on the fastest speed going backward. Buhari told the world that, all those regions that give him 5% votes would have to put on ''fire proof'' or they will be ready to pass through hell fire. Is that how to build a society? Amaechi is just lucky to have followed an evil man, Buhari whose ways are for now towing those ways. It is like a flowing water. If your trip and journey is towards the tide, it is not smartness but just that you are temporary lucky to face where the tide is going.
very looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong yawns
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by proxillin(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
[size=18pt]I love it. Just the way PDP senators confirmed Obanikoro as Minister despite all evidences.

PDP are having a taste of their own poison.[/size]
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Justinah4real(f): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Madness
Nwike should stop paying Salarys, and sell Govt house propertys. Thank me latter.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by xbernardx(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Yes Master of slaves, Being a slave to Buhari is a BILLION times far better than being a slave to clueless Jonathan or PDP that were enrishing their personal pockets

Is Obanikoro and co not more corrupt than Ameachi? Atleast Ameachi used looted funds to provide a saviour for Nigeria, maybe we for don be 2nd to the last in Africa by now

Atleast we know Buhari will nor fold his hand and watch Ameachi steal again as we see him dealing with Corruption, PDP spent 16 years enslaving us, 4 years slavery to Buhari no go ever mean anything....

Father please open this blind man's eye so he can see the light IJN

WailingWailer00:

Typical comment from a slave grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by mumbasa: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Well all I can say is that it should not come as a surprise to anyone.

If we in Rivers state will vote for PDP and APC ( Amaechi) will run to the tribunal saying there was no election. Although they couldn't prove their case in court the PDP governor was sacked and we are watching as the drama will unfold when APC force themselves on us. It feels like Rape cos we know that we never voted for APC.

The tribunal judge was removed and Saharareporters said he took bribe from Wike(the man has come out saying that DSS tried to bribe him and later began to threaten him when he refused bribe and refused to favor APC)

What am I saying IF THE WILL OF THE OVER 1M PEOPLE CAN BE SUBVERTED IN AN ELECTION HOW THEN WILL THE FRIEND OF THE PRESIDENT NOT BE CONFIRMED WHEN IT TAKES LESS THAN 100 PEOPLE TO AGREE.

In Nigeria you can do anything and go Scot free as long as oga is your friend. Even in the office.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by xbernardx(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
I only wish you had sense,

do you even know what kitty cat is

Park well abeg, your opinion is needed in the dungeon not on Nairaland where the truth has become alomo

But even MI knows, Iz-Alawed (BadBelle)[size=10pt][/size]

Laveda:
Do you know you're stu'pid?
I stated my opinion there, and you talking bout pussy. . . Is that the only thing your brain could come up with?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by xbernardx(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Are you scared of fresh elections

If Wiked won rivers election, then he will win over and over if it is 100 million re-elections. YEYE DEY SMELL, PARK WELL. grin grin grin

You are blind to politics, go home and pray, please add fasting if necessary, when you return, come and tell me the case Wiked took to appeal, ba kai ba gindi undecided undecided undecided

mumbasa:
Well all I can say is that it should not come as a surprise to anyone.

If we in Rivers state will vote for PDP and APC ( Amaechi) will run to the tribunal saying there was no election. Although they couldn't prove their case in court the PDP governor was sacked and we are watching as the drama will unfold when APC force themselves on us. It feels like Rape cos we know that we never voted for APC.

The tribunal judge was removed and Saharareporters said he took bribe from Wike(the man has come out saying that DSS tried to bribe him and later began to threaten him when he refused bribe and refused to favor APC)

What am I saying IF THE WILL OF THE OVER 1M PEOPLE CAN BE SUBVERTED IN AN ELECTION HOW THEN WILL THE FRIEND OF THE PRESIDENT NOT BE CONFIRMED WHEN IT TAKES LESS THAN 100 PEOPLE TO AGREE.

In Nigeria you can do anything and go Scot free as long as oga is your friend. Even in the office.

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by pybaloh: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2015
APC's statement dat with d hassles-free confirmation of the ministerial nominees. APC is no longer divided. Pls, what does it portend for our growing democracy?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by spiralwedge(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2015
CR77:
cool Buhari and Apc showing us how to reward corruption since may 29 cool cool

Wailing wailers over 2 u

Arent you the chief wailer? Ohh you are calling on your disciples to follow lead. I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / FG To Remove State Of Origin / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.