Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online (61771 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Doublyu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wailers Association of Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by CR77(f): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
ojmetrix:
apart from Google what I'd the meaning of change
cheesy Scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by NobleBeer(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Few years ago, I seem to know nothing about politics. But this days, I seem to have something to comment upon amongst my pals. Politics seems like an ice breaker any day, anytime, anywhere this days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by hotgunz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
ojmetrix:
APC
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Laveda(f): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Apc's a pure scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by So4baba(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
hotgunz:
APC
You correct
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by hotgunz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Doublyu:
Wailers Association of Nigeria...
original black chimpanzee brain..... Approved
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
experience they say is really a better teacher... after loosing three times consecutively in past elections...
buhari now knows how to deceive Nigerians...
do i hear a #shaii baba
change my ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by So4baba(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Laveda:
Apc's a pure scam!!!
And pdp is a fake scam shey..?.. Wail less,, be happy
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by prigoz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
In my opinion, Saraki didn't do anything wrong here because, Senate issues are always voice vote, PDP walked out was act of foolishness since they didn't ask Amechi questions on the day of screening and now they wanted to make the red chamber like market square

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by realBliss(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
pls help me out with answers

who Amaechi?
who is sariki?

Do we really hv a country?

who is the president?
&
what's the meaning of the Nigeria, is it an english word?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Greenvilla(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
I do not see the big deal in the confirmation of Amaechi as a minister. People should focus on other matters that are happening in the country. Its not like when he becomes a minister Nigeria will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by hotgunz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
So4baba:

You correct
yimu for naija in advance
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by realBliss(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
pls help me out with answers

who Amaechi?
who is sariki?

Do we really hv a country?

who is the president?
&
what's the meaning of the Nigeria, is it an english word?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by mbjsuki(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
The moral of the whole story here is,"he who is without sin should cast the first stone".
Na the change be this!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by sunnyolads1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki has proved his loyalty to his party APC. So therefore PDP can now see the handwritten that they are losers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by lonelydora: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's only a foo.l that will think Amaechi won't be confirmed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Meeloreh(f): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
ojmetrix:
Buhari / APC slogan tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by jibs4lv(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pyrrho:
Is that all you have to say?
wot did u expect him to say dan dat impotent comment!
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Trackango: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is an evil man

Yes, he is an evil man trying to correct the wrongs done by good men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by waxyung(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
why are people shouting buhari here...is Buhari now in the senate...or which buhari are they talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by omenka(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wike and PDP just inadvertently made this man a mystical Legend out of their desperation to put him to shame.

The hand of God is indeed upon the gentleman.

Wike just bit more dust today. Eyaa. I hope that man doesn't commit suicide oo because one can only take so much pain and still live to recall what he went through.

#God bless Niger Delta First Son and the Lion of Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Hilaskee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Akpabio and the PDP don't know how to play the 'okwe'. Those that knows the game had since left the party!
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Yksoul(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
AMAECHI,U DON DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES FOR HOUSE.ORI E WAMBE,ANYBODY WEY NOT HAPPY SHOULD HUG TRANSFORMER.I DON TELL UNA BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Opinedecandid(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shame on Buhari;
Shame on APC;

and their change cum anti-corruption mantra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Danny1974: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDP should know that there is no anti corruption war in Nigeria what we have is anti PDP
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by ebonytarki(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
kasmail:

What else do u want from a m.o.r.o.n or u are in support of his claim? Lemme knw where u belongs
u need flashing...try wise small ABEG
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by nwakaibeya1: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
kingdom of God of justice has come with his judgement and revenge who will escape the judgement? night people remains the target of Gods judgement and the SPIRITUAL is where the judgement is and is taking place and not the physical as many would think.why not investigate the revelation and for you to wise and save yourself before its too late
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by arireirede: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
PMB is old enough to be ur father, u called him evil,watch ur tongue....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.