Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea (2379 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Shocking Footage Shows A Mob Attacking Nigerian Students In Indian (photos) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by obia62: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by obia62: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Get rich or Die trying. shocked
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
The hustle is real!
See as them done dry like mangala fish.. cry

"viewers discretion is adviced"

lalasticlacla... Good morning ooooo

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by journerman(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
shame, not like the grass is greener where they were going.
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by okomogo(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
When will some people learn? Start a small business and manage it well they won't, everybody wants to go abroad, come back, buy big car and oppress.
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by mikolo80: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who send dem message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by obia62: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
grayht:
The hustle is real!

"viewers discretion is adviced"

ok.
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by SmartMugu: 1:24am On Oct 30, 2015
I wish the commentator spoke English though.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by obia62: 1:35am On Oct 30, 2015
SmartMugu:
I wish the commentator spoke English though.
You don't understand igbo.??
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by OreMI22: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Nobody even knows if they are Nigerians.
yet, people will make it all about Nigerians!
This is precisely why nigerians are perceived with suspicion and scorn around the world.
They use such tragic video for propaganda too to suit whatever agenda they have.

This is THE ORIGINAL VIDEO
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0Det0-KQM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by Pavore9: 1:50am On Oct 30, 2015
So sad.
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by SmartMugu: 3:26am On Oct 30, 2015
obia62:

You don't understand igbo.??
No I dont. I wish I did.
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 30, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=18pt]Nobody even knows if they are Nigerians.
yet, people will make it all about Nigerians!
This is precisely why nigerians are perceived with suspicion and scorn around the world.
They use such tragic video for propaganda too to suit whatever agenda they have.

This is THE ORIGINAL VIDEO
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0Det0-KQM

Propaganda at it peak sha lol, thanks for posting the real vid kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by fr3do(m): 5:26am On Oct 30, 2015
The one with the guy speaking Igbo is most likely the original.
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by Kestolovee95(f): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2015
okomogo:
When will some people learn? Start a small business and manage it well they won't, everybody wants to go abroad, come back, buy big car and oppress.

Do you think it's that easy? You just start a business and then money starts following. Nigeria is one of the worst places to start a business according to the global 'Ease of Doing Bussiness' (EODB ) rating. Where is the enabling environment, where is the government support? Do you know how much a feasibility study cost in nigeria?
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by speedyGonzales: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2015
hmm! wandering in the wilderness, searching of an impossible future...

(probably be deported on getting to Europe and can't a job without your documents, such a shame!)
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by sinkhole: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2015
My problem is that people will take action based on their thinking and when the consequence of their actions befell them, then they start asking for pity from others!
No matter how long or how many of these video you showed people, they will still not beleive you. They will say its a propaganda, they will say all those dead and dry bodies are dummies, they will give you examples of people who made the journey and are now "big boys".
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by damiloladuke: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2015
TOO BAD, I WILL NEBVER TAKE THAT PATH

are you AN IGBO? check my SIGNATURE
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by okomogo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Do you think it's that easy? You just start a business and then money starts following. Nigeria is one of the worst places to start a business according to the global 'Ease of Doing Bussiness' (EODB ) rating. Where is the enabling environment, where is the government support? Do you know how much a feasibility study cost in nigeria?
So in your opinion it's better to pay the little money you saved to some guy in the name of travelling only to die like a fowl. Do you know how much it costs them to cross to Europe even though it's illegal? Guy no matter how bad Nigeria is, people are doing business both big and small and they still survive, what stops me from succeeding.
Re: Shocking Footage:nigerians- Boys Who Perished In The Dersert Heading Oversea by obia62: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
okomogo:

So in your opinion it's better to pay the little money you saved to some guy in the name of travelling only to die like a fowl. Do you know how much it costs them to cross to Europe even though it's illegal? Guy no matter how bad Nigeria is, people are doing business both big and small and they still survive, what stops me from succeeding.
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

See The Good Work Ambode Did On Lagos Roads Between April 18th–22nd,2016(pics) / This Photo Will You That Buhari Is 100% Clueless / No Future For Biafra – France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.