Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo (7548 Views)

Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) / Pro-biafra Agitators Are Miscreants – Obasanjo / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo by laudate: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
simplycarro:

Your parents are animals in the zoo too.?
I still wonder the kind of foolishness you people are swimming in.

Hehehe....no mind dem. cheesy Remember the old age that says when you point one finger at someone, the remaining four are pointing back at you?? Na so dem case be....! sad

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo by IPOB123london: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
In the end Biafra will come

And there is nothing like nigger delta
Re: Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo by trapQ: 4:29am On Oct 31, 2015
GOAT
only Yoruba's are in Nigeria right??
new2020:

Yoruba person!
Re: Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2015
funlord:
undecided

WE? (You and your phone perhaps?), the 5%? ( Including all the hardworking igbo men and women I see daily making money, having investments and progressing in other non "biafran" states?), Tyranny? (Did you just learn this word or you just finished watching game of thrones before your post?)

You have made absolutely "NO SENSE" with your post, but it seems with your bigoted reasoning you would probably make a good leader in your so called biafran utopia! Good luck with that!

We:
The peoples of Biafra. Our ways of life and values systems are asymetrical to the ways of the Arabian wannabes up north.
It was in Yobe, a secondary school teacher was murdered by minors, because she used her infidel hands to seize the copy of the Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

Having investments in the north is not what I am talking about.

If you dont know the meaning of Tyranny. just study Buhari.

I didnt make sense? Sincere apologies bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Not Go With Biafra / 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners / Nigeria Starts Exportation Of Steel In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.