Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,690 members, 7,851,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Breaking News To All Nairalander. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News To All Nairalander. (663 Views)

Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. / Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November / Breaking News To All Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2009
Please I dey beg you with God name if you nur won make i dey Fire bomb for this Nairaland.please No negative talk about my Lagos In fact Nigeria.If you know the problem with Nigeria and you want to contribute stop saying negative talk please. we are working on a Project which will help Nigeria In fact Attract Foreign Investor and Tourist to Nigeria not depending on the oil alone Because we are bless with all a lot of Good things. We have the best Climate and we are bless with a lot of Tourist Attraction.if you want to know more Please visit the Website www.cometonigeria.com I will Appreciate those peoples who is saying Negative talk about Nigeria should please end it right here and right now.If not ummmmm Pikin wen nur won e mama sleep that pikin nur go sleep too. I don yarn my own oo. One Love. onenaija,
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Secretz(f): 10:57am On May 08, 2009
lmao-

Nigeria is a beautiful country, when I have all my children they MUST by force by force go there atleast once a year! ! ! grin

I love the run dow cars with the holes you can see in the floor

I love the aroma of food being prepared in the morning!

I love the early morning sounds of the car horns! and people shouting 'commot for road!!'

I just love naija! grin cool
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Ben13: 11:09am On May 08, 2009
so romantic
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Secretz(f): 11:12am On May 08, 2009
Ben20001:

so romantic

Well he's in love with naija, he is romantically involved with the country! lol tongue
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Ben13: 11:25am On May 08, 2009
I love Naija more than he does
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Secretz(f): 11:30am On May 08, 2009
Ben20001:

I love Naija more than he does

love tin tin! That's between you both sha. I guess you should go to his site then. tongue
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by spikedcylinder: 2:09pm On May 08, 2009
'Ol boy. . . .
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Ben13: 2:20pm On May 08, 2009
Naija too sweet o jare
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by eleshin(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2009
oga ooooo,naija 2 the bone!
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by blacksta(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2009
Bigup to OneNaija - Nobody has beef with Nigeria. The beef is with the way the country is run . One of the best sites i have ever seen that is functional.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by blacksta(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2009
Naija is a gold mine - and it has been taken for granted. It has to stop.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2009
@blacksta It seem some peoples here don't understand my post.I say we have better thin in Nigeria not to depend on the oil. We can Attract tourist to come over and Investor as well by that thing can improve.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Qosimos: 4:47pm On May 08, 2009
sori o, i think they dont realy knw wht it takes to be confirm Naija

(1) (Reply)

Voting Record In The National Assembly / Oni's Tenure: 2 Or 4 Years / Oyinlola, Others Warn Tinubu Over ‘expansionist Project’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.