Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Breaking News To All Nairalander. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News To All Nairalander. (1436 Views)

Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. / Cramjones Video Message To All Nairalander (video) - Cramjones / Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2009
Please I dey beg you with God name if you nur won make i dey Fire bomb for this Nairaland.please No negative talk about my Lagos In fact Nigeria.If you know the problem with Nigeria and you want to contribute stop saying negative talk please. we are working on a Project which will help Nigeria In fact Attract Foreign Investor and Tourist to Nigeria not depending on the oil alone Because we are bless with all a lot of Good things. We have the best Climate and we are bless with a lot of Tourist Attraction.if you want to know more Please visit the Website www.cometonigeria.com I will Appreciate those peoples who is saying Negative talk about Nigeria should please end it right here and right now.If not ummmmm Pikin wen nur won e mama sleep that pikin nur go sleep too. I don yarn my own oo. One Love. onenaija,
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by MrCrackles(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2009
Poster

Is you stark raving mad or what?!
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by dammiecool(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2009
u expect us to lie abi
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by hoeyeadoe: 10:52am On May 08, 2009
one9ja, Can I get to know you?
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2009
I go tell you say na all Nigerians bad abi?.Abi you be witch for your villages wen nur want progress.abi you nur won change for your family. abi na proverty they worry you for there. if you dey keep they bring those nonsense word and no body dey visit how your family wen dey suffer for village to help develop there. abi you dey happy.well continue i ready for you for Nairaland. Please dont let people wen won come visit to discourage. no matter the condition of life thing go still better.do American,Uk,Germany, even South Africa say negative word about their country. NO. why Una own different. abi na witch una dey take am dey do.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2009
@ Mr Crackbone. Why you nur go talk like that. wen you dey stay America dey enjoy why your poor family dey suffer. think oo.before you lose your head.

@hoeyeadoe Why you won know me? Abi you go kill me as una kill fela.only d good peoples for Nigeria Una dey kill.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by walata44(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2009
@ONENAIJA

There is no need of you barking like a dog to attract tourist to Nigeria, tell madam re- branding to fix electricity, security of life and property, road, hospital etc. The tourist will come to Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by yicob(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2009
Coward indirectly advertising his site. :x
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2009
No na wen you sit for your house dey talk anyway na them won fix the road.abi wetin my governor dey do for lagos.ur eye nur believe nigeria will change from the worse to better.if you like continue.i dey wait for you
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2009
See anada mumu don come again. e say i dey directly advert my site.go look the site again. you go know who get am or not.idoit. your sense dey Afalow border. you nur go collect am now.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by georgecso(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2009
There is no need of you barking like a dog to attract tourist to Nigeria, tell madam re- brandind to fix electricity, security of life and property, road, hospital etc. The tourist will come to Nigeria

I beg tell the "rebranding" mugu abeg!
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by davidif: 11:40am On May 08, 2009
IF  YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME. when i mean "it" i mean constant power supply, great transportation network, excellent justice and security system and everything else needed to function as a mordern economy. Add to that list a world class educational system as a source of skilled labor so that they don't have to pay there own employees double just to come and work in naija.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2009
See fowl abi na dog dey call person mugu. me and you who come be mugu? abi you nur dey respect you mama for house that why you dey come here they talk anyhow.well i nur blame you.d day you go get sense dat time don pass maybe you go dey run 80 yrs without no sense and still suffering and smilling.If you nur understand my post leave am jare, idoit. nonsense pikin.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2009
@david d gorrrila Thanks you. I appreciate but what I am saying is this Abeg you well well. nur dey talk negative things to Nigeria or Lagos. I am not in Nigeria at the moment but i love my country.If you nur love am dat na your own cup of tea and remember there 120 Million Nigeria.if person like you comot e go remain 190 Million plus the one wen dey commot from belly.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by davidif: 12:17pm On May 08, 2009
The bible says that one should not despise chastisement. Look, man don't question my patriotism, i love my country as much as the next guy, i even love it more since i am far away from it that it really hurts so bad when i see countries developing left and right and i see mine still confused about whether to move forward or backward, it is so painful that if i were awarded minister of education or minister of agriculture today, i would do the job for free because this are the two most important sectors if nigeria is ever going to be a developed country. One can never ever progress if one is satisfied with mediocrity or in nigeria's case, failure. If we are not introspective, then our country would never develop. By the way, isn't this what free speech is all about saying what you want to say when you feel like it? my thoughts shouldn't bother you and yours shouldn't bother mine, so if i want to say anything about my country, its my right and i would do as i please. By the way, do not call me a gorilla.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2009
@david You are right thank but na person like you.go outside dey annouce say e mama food nur sweet and dey say e mama na dirty human being.abi na lie.if nur be lie why you go dey talk anyhow about Nigeria wen you know say thin better for some place. if you mention Nigeria dont you know it include the good ones and the bad ones. abi the place wen you dey stay abi na your papa na build am.If e dey pain you why you nur fight for your right instead you be run away soldier.guys talk to your member make them nur dey talk nonsense.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Nemeziz9ja: 1:09pm On May 08, 2009
What the heck? Why are people glorifying this fool's post with an intelligent discourse in the first place?
Its obvious the Naija guy is either over-doing his patriotism or craves attention from an undeniable controversial issue. So, I set out today for work, seeing endless queues at filling stations in a country that is a "major exporter" of crude oil and you expect me to keep mum? Got to the office and I have to prioritize my work because power supply is NADA and I can't afford to waste my generator fuel unecessarily;another blow to productivity and yet,this fool expects me to keep quite and praise the mediocrity of leadership and silent but dying followership in Nigeria?
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by davidif: 1:15pm On May 08, 2009
nemeziz, you are soooooooo on point, thanks a lot my brother.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2009
@david and co. if you nur understand my post.Please leave it. We cant die on one thing call Oil.there are other better way to survive in Nigeria without Oil.If you dey sleep better wake up.abeg nur come put water for my garri oo
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by yicob(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2009
Ok, u re trying to make naija a carribean island. A place where obama and mitchelle can hang out when on vacation, thumbs up !
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by redsun(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2009
Only the truth can set u free,without the truth,u are in dark.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by blacksta(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2009
redsun:

Only the truth can set u free,without the truth,u are in dark.

Please expand?
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by redsun(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2009
The only way nigerian problems can be solved is by pointing the problems and making them right and that is the truth.we've got problems and that is irresponsibilities.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by blacksta(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2009
redsun:

The only way nigerian problems can be solved is by pointing the problems and making them right and that is the truth.we've got problems and that is irresponsibilities.

What does a private individual or organisation do when the government have failed woefully to provide an enabling environment -
but as a private organisation you know you can pass on the cost to consumers.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by redsun(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2009
Nigerians are the leaders and the leaders are nigerians,it is just orientation,learning only to keep your rubbish in the bin as a individual will set u free.We all got to reborn.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by walaky(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2009
everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion but the problem with us in this country is people will see a black thing and they will insist on you calling it white just they want's to reap something from it, from the look of things i cud see this poser someone who himself is trying to make some fast money from the website and whatever his tourism shit whatever his promoting. It's better for him to go and meet Mama "re branding" people no get shame for this country when it comes to when to chop chop, lol God will save us
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2009
@Mr or Mrs walaky Point of Correction I don't own the site I contribute to it and beside I don't live in Nigeria.I love my country I believe there is tomorrow so if you don't have tomorrow in your life continue spreading the dirty thing inside your stupid mouth.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Badriyyah(f): 8:13pm On May 10, 2009
Private organisations can't SAVE Nigeria. The Government plays a great role in a country. Sort out the Govt first and the rest can follow, As for insulting Nigeria, I don't think anyone does that, If we didn't care we won't be discussing it.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2009
When you know there is tomorrow you don't need to cause what put you in that problem it is better fight for freedom and when fighting for freedom you don't need to wake anybody you can do it on your own.What the Organization is doing it to Improve Nigeria tourist center we are not Adverting Politics here.Thanks
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Badriyyah(f): 8:45pm On May 10, 2009
OneNaija:

When you know there is tomorrow you don't need to cause what put you in that problem it is better fight for freedom and when fighting for freedom you don't need to wake anybody you can do it on your own.What the Organization is doing it to Improve Nigeria tourist center we are not Adverting Politics here.Thanks

How can you improve the tourist center if the country is NOT stable and secure?
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by kosovo(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2009
@poster,
this is a clear indication that you are still in illusion.
you are just a bundle of waste, just like the nation.
if you like your country why not put a bullet in your head and make a sacrifice,
this was visible when a Somalian teenager living in London burnt himself for sacrifice to his nation- SOMALIA.
YOU TOO CAN DO SAME.

you are not any different from Nigeria, what make this a breaking news?
if not that you share same blood, LIES,

what a waste!
Keep making noise.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2009
@Mr Kovoso I heard you recently got your Independent from SB.Thanks for the successful to fight for your freedom for your country just as you are stupid enough to come here and talk rubbish.You are nothing but such an Unknown Mystery.You should read my post before Jumping into conclusion.What are you trying to tell me there are no single white or Foreigner in Nigeria dumb ass.Get yourself Whacked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! / Mega City: Uk To Invest £30m In Lagos Metro Line, Brt / Yerima’s Bride Is Daughter Of His Egyptian Driver !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.