Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable (2244 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable by biz2get(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015

5. Cossy Orjiakor

Yes!! Cossy Orjiakor, popularly Known With her Exciting B0bbies ... This Lady Is All Over Every Nigerian Man's Mind.. Just Recently She Shared Some Raunchy Photos Displaying Her B00bs Open Wide... You can See The Over Here .

She's The Number 5 Anyways smiley .. Lets Move On

4. Cynthia Morgan ( Cynthia Ikponmwenosa Morgan )

You Read Right !! Cynthia Morgan Just After Her Hit Single "German Juice" This Lady Turned Something Else ... Maybe To Someone Better ... But I Don't know ...

Just Recently there Was A Rumor She Was Dating Music Singer "Burna Boy" , Dont really How that Turned out tho.

One More Thing She Recently Announced That She Has A Crush On Davido .. Check That Out Here

Did You See The B00bs She Was Flashing on Her IG Page?? Check it out here

3. Tonto Dikeh ( Tonto Charity Dikeh-Churchil )
If You didn't guess this, then you are not in the know in Nigeria entertainment industry. If this list was a combination of Male and Female Celebrities she will still come on top.

When it comes to controversy, Poko Mama is notorious. So let's forget about everything that happened before 2015 as she started the year by going to Church and calling herself a changed person.

OK lets start with the most recent, reports said Tonto Dikeh was dying soon.

From no where, hale and hearty Tonto was dying... later she shared photos on IG claiming she has regained a renewed strength.

Rewind a bit, Tonto Dikeh dropped another "unsuccessful" Song titled Sugar Rush which featured label mate D'banj. Go Check it Out yo!!

Tonto Dikeh went head to head with a luxury shopper on Instagram. The shopper accused Tonto of buying a bag for weeks and refusing to pay.

Leaked text messages actually showed that Tonto still owed the shopper. Tonto later burnt the bag and sent a video of her doing it to the shopper who once again leaked it.

Let's go back a little ... Tonto Dikeh's new boo, Almighty Mr X. Tonto was showing body parts of her new man on social media saying that one day, her fans will see the full Mr X. Poko kept everyone guessing till she finally dropped photos of Mr X.

After Mr X was Reavealed The Next Thing We saw Was Wedding Photos Coming From God Knows Where smiley ...

2. Afrocandy ( Judith Chichi Opara Mazagwu )

If You Are A Great Nigerian ... i dont Think I need To Introduce This MAMA To You.. Recently She Lunched Her Own Social Network ; Where Niqqas Can Find Olosho et All smiley Didn't Know ?? Go Check it Out #IKnowRight

She's Known For Posting Unclad Photos et Videos Of Her Punanni ... Just A Search on Google Can Solve All Your Boxers Fantasies ...Yea !!!
Afrocandy has also made a name for herself for various controversial statements. She once begged on social media for her daughter tuition, which made many wonder if her business is not that lucrative. LoL

Moving On To #1 on The List .... Yes You Guessed Right ... smiley

1. Maheeda ( Caroline Sam )

If Your A guy in Nigeria And you havn't Heard this ladies Name On gossip Mouths .. My Guy You Are A loner.

From Her Se*y Punanni Photos ... Yes Go Find It On Google Huh smiley To Her Videos That Would Keep you Dreaming Of Her Day And Night .. 100$ says Any Nigerian man Would leave his Wife To date This Wonderfully Made Woman wink

Check out this photos She Shared Recently Here That Would keep You updated on What Am Talking About

One Thing I Am Sure Of Is Her Daughter Is Mine, Dont Try To Compete Niqqa !!!

DO YOU AGREE WITH ME GUYZ

CULLED FROM : http://bagagist.com/2015/10/top-5-controversial-female-celebrities-in-nigeria-1-is-purely-unbelievable/
Re: Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable by Mekky05(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Op,change your heading to "Top 5 Oloshos" and not celebrities biko!
Re: Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable by MISSNORA(f): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
Yeah sure....I am controversial here tho
Re: Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable by biz2get(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Mekky05:
Op,change your heading to "Top 5 Oloshos" and not celebrities biko!

cheesy cheesy cheesy Top 5 Celebrity Oloshos In Nigeria ... Make Sense lipsrsealed

But You guyz Would Agree With me That Tonto Doesnt Fall In to Olosho Nah ... Abi Nah lie
Re: Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable by biz2get(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2015
MISSNORA:
Yeah sure....I am controversial here tho

cool
Re: Top 5 Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria; #1 Is Purely Unbelievable by naijaboiy: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Frankly,i don't care. undecided

(1) (Reply)

“ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals / TY Bello's Twins Chris N Chris Pictured With Makeup Artiste Tara Durotoye / Photo: Great Leaders Don't Tell U What To Do, They Show U How It's Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.