Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Do Keep Girls Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Keep Girls Do This (2742 Views)

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. / Girls do you support This (pix) / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2015
I love fictions... But I think when real stories are told there's much morals to be picked from.
Before my story, I want to ask a question, question for all guys and free lancer girls "is good sex love"?.

My story kicks off this year, around february after a successful month, my birthday month... I got recommended to a big producer(cinema) and he liked my mode of screen writing.... So I went back to school coz we don resume...its final year.. Project topic has been given plus we had to defend our IT .... UNN engr students can relate to it...

I been through series of dating and it always ended after a month or three. So I decided to be a free lancer and its been blissful, very very enjoyable. I started scoring chics easier than when I had dating in mind. I could say anything I wanted and it'll fall the fallable ones... In simple terms it became a "no string attached mode" I entered.

When I resumed school. Noticed that 2girls had moved into my lodge at hilltop(UNN). I'll call them brick and lace ( just incase they are on nairaland...even though my pic might cast). So I was always saying hi... And hitting my own road.. One day they asked me to come install bulb for them and I did.. We started chatting from there... They always called me womaniser because girl came from time to time to visit... And spend the night ...

Brick is the older(25) and lace is (19) they are siblings .. Though they look alike lace looks naïve and fresher, but them fine. Guys always come around them to try and tap the shit....
One faithful evening I asked them to follow me out that I'll buy them dinner, lace didn't accept but brick did so we had a little chit chat and that was it.
Fastfoward time till after much laughter and plenty whyning... Her clothes fell off that night and the next night and the next night .... It became a routine even when she says she has a bf in enugu....
She later told me she's broken up with him... And I was like why.. She just Gave shallow reasons and I shrugged . (What's my business nah)

I'm a free guy so I always left my key with who ever and they frequently come to my room to watch one indian channel on GOtv.. I think zeeWORLD or telemundo I guess...within a short while I notced something .

She started doing my house chores like dishes, laying the bed and stuffs ... It always embarrasses me.. It makes my feel dirty. I asked her to stop it , I didn't want to give her that space she needs...
One day a class mate visited and was tripping all over for her, he asked me who's dating her I said no one.. Didn't even tell him she's banging me ... I meant her good. The guy come start to parole am....she came and told me that the guy was wooing her ....I told her its good nah... Isn't it good since she doesn't have a bf... She angrily left my room. That evening I brought her sharwarma, it was my course mate that bought it and asked me to give her ... She didn't accept .. So I realised what's on ground ..

I confronted her and asked her a plain simple question...."If your friends ask you what I am to you ..what will be your response" she said "boyfriend" .. U see I'm a big jonzer, I almost burst into laughter but I use my last coding hold am.. I told her I couldn't date her ...she's fine but I'm not cutout for drama plus she's older than me... Told her we could be friends.. Even lied that I had a gf in lagos.... She accepted and told me as long as I make her enjoy sex like I do... We laughed ... And that was it ..

I started taking my sex-capades Outside, if I go for any pageant in school, there's always a 60% chances of either bringing home a random girl or a girl I used to know home(the boy get sweet mouth).... Now I had to be bringing them to my guy's house because she's always trying to sleep in my room.... Another thing is lace(younger sibling) is always going for night class coz she's a pharmacy student.

I won't say bricks dept... For secrecy reasons...

Fastfoward 4months... We wrote first semester exams and I was back to lagos ... And she, enugu.. I don forget am self... I didn't know this girl was saving credit to bug my life... She started calling me 6times a day and was sending credit like she doesn't know what to do with money.

I had to start ignoring her calls.. She'll go as far as using her sister's phone to call or whatsapp me .. If I respond to that one she'll send nagging texts ...

When I resumed second semester, my motto was enough is enough.... I didn't want again.. I had a complete story to convert to script... The pay was huge... Plus project and lectures and some side chics that I'll wanna cure konji with..

We had sex once and after that I stopped touching her ... Coz I realised she was already loving up....if I bring another girl...she'll carry face or she'll sometimes knock and enter, prolly so nothing will happen.... Mehn this became bad on me... I started looking for guys to come woo her away..she won't agree for any of them... I couldn't rake at her... Didn't want to embarrass her...

She even started quarreling with her sis....I kissed and got mushy with her one time brick travelled for a convention... Dunno how she found out..

Anytime her sis comes to see me... She'll come and drive her .... This whole thing kept happening and I couldn't take it again.. So I confronted her a second time.... On a low key... And asked her what her problem was ....

She burst my head when she said "I LOVE YOU".... I reminded her of what we talked about. Months ago and she said she felt I'll later accept her and love her ... Omo I mad .... I just left the house for her ...
I told her I couldn't date... Talk more of my neighbour ... She started looking for house ..so she'll stop being my neighbour .... Can you imagine...

I did everything to push her away non violently and she didn't so I narrated everything to sis.... And shamefully she stopped disturbing me...now she goes about telling people that I broke her heart.... That I used her as intimacy gadget... That I used her .... That I've gotten what I wanted...sometimes I'm scared to put my water outside before someone go poison me...

I don't know if there is a moral lesson... But its good to define a friendship/sexship... "Good sex aint love".

I know girls will want hate.... But its good to kill me with the truth than decieve me .... I told the truth...

DONT JUDGE ME ....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Op, Stuff is lengthy!!! Waiting for the summarized version angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2015
This story ehn!

Good sex is not Love but I don't think it's going to be very possible having just a sexual relationship with any girl. At a point they must want to attach emotions to it,although some may successfully keep it to themselves but it's not always the case for most girls.

That's why in the other thread when someone asked why guys think sex can be used to get vengeance on girls I agreed with the affirmative because girls attach so many things to sex. They don't just have sex freely without putting something they can hold on to as the reason why they are having sex with a guy.

So my brother no matter how you put it,you cannot have sex with any girl and expect her to let it be like that. Especially if the sex is really good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2015
Uhm...First of all...I do Not Get the Question...lipsrsealed

Secondly! We shouldn't judge You? lipsrsealed Okay...*Buh seriously, Why are You so Heartless?*
***********************************************"
MORAL LESSON: girls should stop sleeping with Dumbass Niggas, else their story would also be a THREAD on Nairaland! undecided

MOral LESSON2: guys should keep ruining Girls lives..."grin"

Lil Advice for Us...puleeeease *keep the COOKIE pad-locked and Security guarded if u must* "grin"
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Michellla(f): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2015
dude you're such a meanie.
correct your headline anyways.
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Utchgirl(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Mr Op, u try well well !
Oya clap 4 urself naah
U beta be responsible and stop playing around.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by WailingWailer00(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Girls are rags
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Girls are rags
I wish Your mom could could this..."grin"
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by WailingWailer00(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
I wish Your mom could could this..."grin"
My dear, leave my momma outta this wink
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=Estharfabian post=39510725]Uhm...First of all...I do Not Get the Question...lipsrsealed

Yes you shouldn't understnd it, its for guys and free lancer girls.. There are girls out there who just have sex for the fun... The guy might mis-read it ... And love-up.

He'll prolly get his heart broken. The rest is history
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...First of all...I do Not Get the Question...lipsrsealed

Secondly! We shouldn't judge You? lipsrsealed Okay...*Buh seriously, Why are You so Heartless?*
***********************************************"
MORAL LESSON: girls should stop sleeping with Dumbass Niggas, else their story would also be a THREAD on Nairaland! undecided

MOral LESSON2: guys should keep ruining Girls lives..."grin"

Lil Advice for Us...puleeeease *keep the COOKIE pad-locked and Security guarded if u must* "grin"

Yes you shouldn't understnd it, its for guys and free lancer girls.. There are girls out there who just have sex for the fun... The guy might mis-read it ... And love-up.

Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
My dear, leave my momma outta this wink
LoL! "grin" ......You didn't Bash me, insult me or say anything Rudely...? shocked
Woah! "grin" it's Official...I like You Already!! tongue
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ideyhere(f): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Girls are rags
Wetin dey worry this one undecided
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
This story ehn!

Good sex is not Love but I don't think it's going to be very possible having just a sexual relationship with any girl. At a point they must want to attach emotions to it,although some may successfully keep it to themselves but it's not always the case for most girls.

That's why in the other thread when someone asked why guys think sex can be used to get vengeance on girls I agreed with the affirmative because girls attach so many things to sex. They don't just have sex freely without putting something they can hold on to as the reason why they are having sex with a guy.

So my brother no matter how you put it,you cannot have sex with any girl and expect her to let it be like that. Especially if the sex is really good.

Guy...you are 95% true ... But not all girls attach emotions to sex ... I mean u don't pay her.. She don't pay you .. You just have fun and she goes.. She only comes when she feels like . Trust me, I've met girls
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"
......You didn't Bash me, insult me or say anything Rudely...? shocked

Woah! "grin" it's Official...I like You Already!! tongue

Define the like asap.... No mixed signals ..
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2015
ezteem:

Uh...From your story! you knew this girl wasn't a free lancer kinda person......She was A Real girl..(one with Emotions, conscience and a loving heart) she gave you hints..*she washed your clothes and everything* cry really sweet! *Something i'd never ever do****** lipsrsealed

...you would've just pushed her away the instance you figured she was into you...Buh in your case, you still used Her! cry
Sometimes I wonder "WHY WE ARE THIS SILLY?" lipsrsealed

PS...Free LANCER GIRLS ARE HOES! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2015
ezteem:

Define the like asap.... No mixed signals ..
Lmfao! "grin" Like is Like Abeg...undecided
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...From your story! you know this girl wasn't a free lancer kinda person....She was A Real girl..(one with Emotions, conscience and a loving heart) she gave you hints..*she washed your clothes and everything* cry really sweet! *Something i'd never ever do****** lipsrsealed

...you would've just pushed her away the instance you figured she was into you...Buh in your case, you still used Her! cry
Sometimes I wonder "WHY WE ARE THIS SILLY?"

PS...Free LANCER GIRLS ARE HOES! lipsrsealed

Genevieve nnaji is a free lancer ... She has never announced boyfriend so is linda ikeji.... Please tell me that they are emotionally attached .... Please can you call those ROLE MODELS ....HOES?

I'm sure you'll wanna be genevieve or linda, given the chance .... Know your facts ...
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2015
@op...you are the exact definition of everything dat is wrong with the men of today. U are busy going up and down messing girls up then tomorrow u will say u want a godly wife. U're not a man, u're weak (cannot even control ur konji).
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2015
ezteem:

Guy...you are 95% true ... But not all girls attach emotions to sex ... I mean u don't pay her.. She don't pay you .. You just have fun and she goes.. She only comes when she feels like . Trust me, I've met girls
Out of 10 you'll only find like one or two of that kind of girl.

Trust me... smiley
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2015
ezteem:

Genevieve nnaji is a free lancer ... She has never announced boyfriend so is linda ikeji.... Please tell me that they are emotionally attached .... Please can you call those ROLE MODELS ....HOES?

I'm sure you'll wanna be genevieve or linda, given the chance .... Know your facts ...
uhm...She hasn't announced a boyfriend doesn't mean she doesn't have...Most sensible Celebrities don't like the public knowing their Business...undecided

So, puleeeeease! don't call 'em Free lancers! "grin" there's a huge difference!

PS....You can't have a Bf without being Emotionally attached to Him in any way...undecided Both financially and Otherwise! tongue
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Oracle86:
@op...you are the exact definition of everything dat is wrong with the men of today. U are busy going up and down messing girls up then tomorrow u will say u want a godly wife. U're not a man, u're weak (cannot even control ur konji).

Democracy my nigga..please pout it all out... I told her what I wanted from her ...this is 2015 ion even plan on marrying from the church.. I'll find her somewhere and take her to church.. Do you know if I'll marry a muslim? ... Jimmyjatt married a girl he met in the club... A kind of girl that your "godly "type will call ashewo and even clap when ur calling it ... He's got happiness ...david was next to God's heart..how far did he go with controlling his?

NB: great men come with great konji :p
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by kinibigdeal(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Why can't men avoid Pre-marital sex for God sake!! Huh
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Out of 10 you'll only find like one or two of that kind of girl.

Trust me... smiley

Those 2 or less population percentage make this earth spin.... wink
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2015
ezteem:

Those 2 or less population percentage make this earth spin.... wink
Finding them is the problem.

Sadly... sad
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by osazeeblue01: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2015
That's girls for u.
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
uhm...She hasn't announced a boyfriend doesn't mean she doesn't have...Most sensible Celebrities don't like the public knowing their Business...undecided

So, puleeeeease! don't call 'em Free lancers! "grin" there's a huge difference!

PS....You can't have a Bf without being Emotionally attached to Him in any way...undecided Both financially and Otherwise! tongue

Know your facts .... Genevieve said she doesn't need any man to define her .... Linda ikeji dey search for man.... Will you tell me they are celebate ?

Will people with boyfriends say such?

*oldmama voice* ESTHER!...ESTHER!.... WAKE UP MY DAUGHTER...

The world is dynamic ... Follow the trend
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Girls are rags

And guys r clothes used to make d rags.
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Finding them is the problem.

Sadly... sad

email me .....could link you up,
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by ezteem(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Why can't men avoid Pre-marital sex for God sake!! Huh

COZ ITS A NATURAL INSTINCT.... kinibigdeal?

have you watch nat geo? do you see how males respond to females on heat, male shrews fight to the death just to have sex, they eventually die just after having that same sex..... its hormones its out of our control..and hard to supress sometimes.. unless u are pumping with progesterone and the other female sexual hormone wey i don forget the name...
Re: Why Do Keep Girls Do This by kinibigdeal(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
ezteem:

COZ ITS A NATURAL INSTINCT.... kinibigdeal?

have you watch nat geo? do you see how males respond to females on heat, male shrews fight to the death just to have sex, they eventually die just after having that same sex..... its hormones its out of our control..and hard to supress sometimes.. unless u are pumping with progesterone and the other female sexual hormone wey i don forget the name...

Is not Natural if you can't control your dick. Its a psychological thing, if you can't control yourself, it means your body system possess a poor regulator. The discipline of a man, start from is self control. If you can't control your mind, you simple can't control your hormone. Even Apostle paul acknowledge that, if you know you can't control your self, why not marry legally than burning in passion. So bro to avoid all this sexual escapade, go marry. The pending effect is daring

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Profile Picture... Dp (ladies Only) / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You / Photo: Lets Play Spot The Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.