Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? (1092 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? by Maximiller(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2015
At what age should you able to have a girlfriend?
Re: At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
cry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? by iliyande(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Maximiller:
At what age should you able to have a girlfriend?

chaiii this boy you no go school today

you registered today and all your topics na sex ?

better face your study before you give one girl bele oooo
Re: At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? by damilareoye: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2015
iliyande:

chaiii this boy you no go school today

you registered today and all your topics na sex ?

better face your study before you give one girl bele oooo

grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2015
Wen ur are financially, spiritually and psychologically ready tto be a father
Re: At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? by Khd95(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
When he becomes adultgrin

as for girls,i comment my reserve
Re: At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2015
When he's made up his mind to settle down. He should be ready both physically, financially and psychologically. It doesn't necessarily mean he'll settle down with the first girl he dates but he just has to be ready to take responsibility as from that point onwards.
Re: At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? by coldHeat: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2015
The age when the stench of his enlightenment is so strong is steals the attention of everyone interacting with his aura and personality, forcing them to come to terms with his existence and labeling him as a King amongst men.

(1) (Reply)

Gals Fall In Luv So Quickly Nd Re Easily Brain Washed....why? / She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart / Ladies Why Do You Bleach, Did Guys Prefer Light Skinned Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.