Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ (5483 Views)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Mumuuu: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
I knows am a mumu bought i dont knows why sum lady in these forum dont wants to tolerate my mumu, ams very gentleman hand andsome hand rich very much dart i can aford to buy grandnut when am want to drinks garri, darts aside.......Am comes across one moneyker in romans section hand am check her dp, low hand beold, am saw a beutifool sexi damnsell dart make my hearth melts from lisquid to solid, am was overwelmed by the feelings of love hand am decide to sent her a pm, she ignore the forst pm, am send second time, shes ignore, am continuing sends pm untill shes final reply, am just see at the top off my profile that c***********e have sends you a mail, am first happy. bought when i checks the mails, she say that she his a boy, ams deversetated embarassed
that's why am nut be online since this days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mumuu,ur moniker turn her off cheesy
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Mumuuu: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Mumuu,ur moniker turn her off cheesy
can you sees dart you her the big mumu, you dunot reads the post finish hand you just runs to comment

6 Likes

Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Mumuuu: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
osedvgirl:
kids everywhere
her they go for a betday parties? cos me am no see no kid embarassed

5 Likes

Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by DahtzFestjayz: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na God create you? All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All bright and wonderful thou made them all.
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
the girl na guy. lol
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Mumuuu: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Na God create you? All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All bright and wonderful thou made them all.

what his these idiot saying undecided ?
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Mumuuu: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Iamsynord:
the girl na guy. lol
yes embarassed
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by lhordspy: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Like i understand a line :-/

1 Like

Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Mumuuu: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
lhordspy:
Like i understand a line :-/

you cunt understand, olodo
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Is her name halfrica or misspicy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
tobimillar:
Is her name halfrica or misspicy?
Oga o i dey on my own u dey find trouble he is talkin bou ur electrified mumu gf
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

Oga o i dey on my own u dey find trouble he is talkin bou ur electrified mumu gf

Don't take it personal. Everyone know about your multiple personality disorder... we all know you are ebudoxxy.......anyways I enjoyed the drama while it lasted or still 'lasting'
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
tobimillar:

Don't take it personal. Everyone know about your multiple personality disorder... we all know you are ebudoxxy.......anyways I enjoyed the drama while it lasted or still 'lasting'

grin grin grin grin leave me jare wen one has notin to do u become creative grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by 1miccza: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin leave me jare wen one has notin to do u become creative grin grin grin grin

See as dem use handcuffs catch u
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
1miccza:

See as dem use handcuffs catch u

grin grin grin grin

i will defend my boo ebudoxman any day any time!!!!!!!

Nd yes i enjoyed all d drama ok!!!!!!!!!
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by 1miccza: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin

i will defend my boo ebudoxman any day any time!!!!!!!

Nd yes i enjoyed all d drama ok!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin e yaf doo. We all enjoyed it. Even Nollywood wasn't that entertaining... Tanchew fewy munch$$$$
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
1miccza:

grin grin grin e yaf doo. We all enjoyed it. Even Nollywood wasn't that entertaining... Tanchew fewy munch$$$$

You welcome!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

When will the drama end? It's almost getting boring. You need to add a Lil twist to it. Let ebudoxxy open more trash about halfrica with small evidence...that will make the drama more interesting
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by 1miccza: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

You welcome!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Actress of life!! What course are you studying in UNILAG again??
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Eyah sorry, grin
you can as well pm me, maybe i'll be a lil bit considerate. grin

Idiott, angry mumuuu, *walks outta thread*
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Daughterzion(f): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
EgusiSoup Come claim your brother o grin
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
1miccza:

Actress of life!! What course are you studying in UNILAG again??
Acting nd comedy department
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
tobimillar:

When will the drama end? It's almost getting boring. You need to add a Lil twist to it. Let ebudoxxy open more trash about halfrica with small evidence...that will make the drama more interesting

Its like ur ancestors are fuckin d gods on ur head abi??
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by sanbells(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
RIP English
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Vicintonsh(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vicintonsh:
halfrica

grin grin grin grin i get it
Its nt easy to b popular

grin grin grin grin
He goat u called me why??
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by Vicintonsh(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin i get it Its nt easy to b popular
grin grin grin grin He goat u called me why??
DCMT
Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by IamLEGEND1: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Durentt:
Eyah sorry, grin
you can as well pm me, maybe i'll be a lil bit considerate. grin
Idiott, angry mumuuu, *walks outta thread*
You wan drill the guy yansh
haba bros,vagĂ­na no sweet again?

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ by faith551(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Can someone help me tell the Op to write in English undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hoe Story V1.0 / With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? / Ogun Too Paa Gbogbo Arun Ara Patapata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.